Life is going random...

Medicine

She wakes up with a strange feeling... Her father locked her in her room for three days... That's awful. At first she kept on shouting and screaming but then she broke down and started crying. He didn't have the right to do this! Even if he was trying to protect her. He even ketp her phone with him! So when she opens her eyes to see her father with a serious look on his face she can't help but feeling weird.

- Someone came here to see you...

She gets up and walks away from him, not even bothering to fix her pitiful looks. She runs down stairs to see Ha Neul and Jiho with serious looks fixed on their faces. She already wants to go back and lock herself in her room. Ha Neul stares at her darkly and Min Rin gives her the stare back.

- Hello. We came here to receive your apology.

Min Rin starts to laugh bitterly and tears threaten to show up. She bites her lips and throws a hurt look at her father. Well it's not like he cares anymore. She's trapped. The doorbell suddenly rings. They all turn around but no one moves. Min Rin steps forward but Jiho stops her. She would've punched him if he wasn't her brother. A voice breaks the silence.

- Mr Park? Yah! You can't keep Min Rin in just because you think we'll hurt her! It's Jimin.

- Plus, you're just torturing her mind by locking her in! Adds Ho Seok.

It's too much for Min Rin. Tears silently roll on her cheeks while the boys keep on shouting to her father to release her. She bites her lips.

- Min Rin-ah! Are you here? It's Mimi's voice, where's the girl who escaped in order to live? Just...

Her father opens the door violently. She never saw him like this.

- I knew it! You're the one making my daughter like this!

He points his finger at Mimi. She gives him back the stare he's throwing at her. Min Rin pulls her arm and steps forward. Jiho grabs her waist and puts her on his shoulder.

- Yah! Let me go!

- Not until you apologise.

- For what? You're the ones who're wrong!

She kicks his back and he lets her go. She falls painfully on the floor. It makes everybody stop and look at her. She gets up holding her stomach, she feels like throwing up. She runs up stairs and lets a small trail of blood escaping . It feels like the other time, when someone poisoned her at the hospital. It's not as tough as last time since she doesn't feel so much pain but still... she goes down stairs, not even caring about the red takes on her face and shirt. She stares at her father.

- Did you prepare my food?

- Of course not! It's your mom.

Her eyes widden. Of Course it was that woman, who else could it be? She shakes her head. 

- What's happening here? Says a voice oustide.

The boys and Mimi turn around to see a beautiful woman standing there with a serious look. Min Rin almost chocks and steps forward.Jiho can't believe hs eyes either.

- Eoma...

Shock. Min Rin's father looks pale now. When the woman notices her daughter state her face changes and a worried expression appears. She runs to her.

- What happened to you? I told you to stop dancing!

- It didn't happen because i was dancing...

Jiho almost pushes Min Rin on the floor and looks at his mother. She looks into his hurt eyes and gives him a sad smile. Min Rin gets out of the house. Her father doesn't even notice, he's too shocked. Ha Neul is moved by the scene, she's never seen Jiho like this. Mimi tightly hugs her friend. 

- Look at you... they're all hurting you...

- I can't do anything about it.

She puts her head in the blonde's neck and starts crying. The boys step forward with concern looks. Namjoon puts a hand on Min Rin's shoulder and Jin pats her back. They're not the older ones for nothing. It feels like they're carying a protective aura, makes Min Rin calm down. Mimi doesn't want to let her go and Ho Seok starts to feel irritated. Finally he walks to them and takes Min Rin away from her. She's not letting her go though. They're now fighting like kids. It gives Min Rin a really small smile.

- Don't you want to dance a bit? Asks Jungkook. To let your feelings go.

- It's not a bad idea... She whispers.

They all leave for the practice room, letting the family with their own problems. While Min Rin starts to dance painfully the people in the house are having a strange talk.

- Why are you here? Asks Min Rin's father.

- Because of work so i came here to see the kids, since i don't see them often.

- Often? You don't see us at all! You don't even call! Shouts Jiho.

- I have my reasons... Where did Min Rin go?

- Who cares? Says Jiho, hurt.

- She went with the people outside. Answers Ha Neul.

- Things seem to go worse no? She remembers, she had blood on her face...

- No, that's not true. Says the father.

- And she seemed upset and quite lost. Maybe i should bring her to America with me.

- No way! Shouts Jiho and his father at the same time. 

The woman sighs, it feels like she can't talk with them after all... She'll talk to Min Rin directly, and maybe to her friends too. They don't seem to be bad people but still... She shakes her head and leaves. She's now at her hotel but she feels vored, her business stuff only start in two days. She decides to go around the town. While walking she stops at a café where her daughter is sitting with two pretty good looking guys and Mimi. Actually she's always thought that Mimi was a better friend than Ha Neul for Min Rin, even before the girl promised her to protect her daughter. She walks to their table and greets them softly. Min Rin lifts her head in surprise.

- Oh! Eoma! Why are you here?

- Are you all going to ask me this...? She whispers.

- Can i sit with you?

They all nod and she takes a sit next to Suga, in front of Min Rin. Her daughter is sitting between Mimi and Ho Seok. These two are here for obvious reasons but Suga came here for all the boys since she couldn't face too much people. Since he's the one who cares the most about his friends, even if he's the most silent one he got there with them. And he doesn't really know why but recently he even worries about Mimi. Ho Seok told him she loves Min Rin and he feels kind of bad for her, since anyone can see the girl is attracted by his dancer friend. 

- So you're Min Rin's new friends?

- Ah yes. Answers Ho Seok happily.

- You were more before...

- The others are practicing. Explains Suga, the woman frowns. But don't worry, we won't do anything to your daughter.

- Let's just hope you believe us... whispers Ho Seok.

- Well if Mimi is here it means i can trust you. Answers the woman. Why wouldn't i believe you?

Ho Seok tells her what he told Min Rin's father about her being safe with them and then he locked her in her room for three days. Min Rin's mother is in shock, she doesn't know what to say.

- Well when i saw them in the house they all seemed tense and Min Rin didn't look like she was healthy so i first thought she should have gone in America with me... 

- So that's why Jiho went there... whispers Min Rin.

- But now i think that she should stay here with you guys, the problem is she's not safe from the hurt at home...

- I can handle it if it means me staying here with them.

Min Rin's look is determined, of course she wanted to stay with her friends.

- Then take care of you... Whispers her mother.

The woman gets up and leaves with a smile. Min Rin checks her phone. This guy is hot, you're not my daughter for nothing! Her cheeks starts to darken. She smiles. Does this mean her mother will text her more often? She hopes so. She smiles at her friends and orders more food. When they have to leave they all want her to stay at their place, not wanting hre to get in trouble at home but she refuses, she has things to tell her father. She gets in the silent house, all the lights are off. She gets to the kitchen and finds a note. We left for two weeks because of business, take care. Jiho will come tonight to tell us if you went home or not. She sighs and throws the note on the floor. She's not in the mood of sleeping so she decides to go to the practice room. She dances an hour before someone stops the music. She turns around to see her brother.

- You saw me you can go back now. She tells him coldly.

- I just came to say i forgive you this time, but i don't think Ha Neul will act friendly to you.

- Me and Ha Neul is not your problem, but still thank you...

- Min Rin?

- What?

- You actually thanked me?

- Miracles happen eveyday you know...

She switches the music back and dances a bit more. She eats fast ramyun while watching TV and falls asleep on the sofa. The doorbell wakes her up in the middle of the night. She opens slowly the door while yawning. There's a cake on the floor. Again? she shakes her head and picks it up. Another note is on it. Hey princess, i hope you had a good time last time, hope you can share this with your friends happily. She smiles before putting it in the fridge and goes back to sleep. Strange things happen a lot these days... My life is starting to go a bit too random... She smiles and closes her eyes, letting the night's nice warm bring her back to sleep.

 

 

A/N There is the new update~~ what do you think? I hope you liked it~~ hehe thanks for reading it's really nice of you! and also thanks to the subs and comments as always~~ hihi i'll try to update tomorrow or maybe tonight i still don't know so see you guys! i love you ~~ <3