This suffering girl

Medicine

- Ha ran!

The girls turn around to see... Ho Soek. Han Ran's face lights up when she sees him. The girl gets up and walks to him. They hugeach other and the guy smiles. They start to talk, Min Rin doesn't want to bother them and leaves. She's now sitting on her bed, still playing guitar when someone knocks. she raises her head and ges open the door. It's Ho Soek. Min Rin's surprised but he doesn't give her time to think or ask anything and he comes in, closing the door behind him. He looks pretty serious.

- What's wrong? She asks, unsure.

- I'm here to talk about Ha Ran... You know she has only one or two weeks...

- She told me.

- So... are you nice with her because you pity her?

She can see he's getting a bit angry.

- No i wanted to do something for her... even though i just met her i got touched by her sweet attitude and her words... i thought i could understand her feelings a bit...

Her words makes the guy soften and he sighs, relieved.

- So why are you here? What if she sees you and misunderstand?

True. He bits his lips, feeling lectured, wrong, guilty. She understands.

You're acting out of pity!

- Shhh! Let me explain!

- Fine...

- Sh'es my childhood friend.

- And she confessed to you so you accepted her because she will soon...

- Yay...

- But why are you telling me all this?

- I don't her to leave this world alone and sad, i saw her smile while you were playing i felt happy to see her like this, thanks to you and your song.

- I'll do my best then, even if i just met her.

He smiles at her, says a small "thanks" and leaves. She feels weird, well he is weird. She sighs and goes out to find Ha Ran who was about to knock. Min Rin smiles and lets her in. They sit on the bed but nobody talks. Min Rin is still lecturing how she feels about all this. She just met Ha Ran but something happened insinde, something she can't explain. She wants to help her, she'd like her to live. She shakes her head, feeling too weird to thinkabout it more she starts a conversation.

- You seem to have a nice voice too, why don't you sing with me?

- Would be awesome!

And she starts to play once again. Ha Ran doesn't seem so sure about singing anymore so Min Rin sings the first verse before the girls start to sing along. They have a really good time and spend the whole night singing. Min Rin walks Ha Ran to her room and they both sleep until noon. Awoman wakes her up, it's her again, with her father of course. 

- Hey sweetie.

She wants to throw up hearing that fake soft voice, seeing this acting smile. She looks away, not even answering. The woman sighs, her father walks towards the bed.

- You wake up late... you feel tired?

- I know how you mean it, i just got to sleep late yesterday.

- You should take care of yourself.

- Yes i know, why are you here?

- We just wanted to see you... i have something for you.

He hands her the uniform she'll wear after getting out of hospital. She's about to burst of joy, she could've hugged anyone. Someone knocks, it's Ha Ran.

- Oh! You made a friend!

The woman's a bit too surprised, rather disapointed. The adults don't want to bother them and they all leave the room. Ha Ran starts to speak once the door's closed.

- You're going to the park today?

- Yes, i thought it'd be nice to sing there.

- Would you take me with you?

- No need to ask, of course!

The girl smiles at Min Rin, her eyes are saying thank you. They part ways to go to check ups and set up an hour to meet. After She dresses up Min Rin walks to the entrance of the hospital and finds Ha Ran, all prepared. She stopes breathing at her beauty, she really looks like an angel. They start to walk in the sunlight and reach the park. They sit on a bench, far from the crowd so Ha Ran can sing too. Min Rin plays an intro and the girls start to sing. They spend about an hour like this.

- Woah!

Ha Ran turns her head, a bit shy and surprised, Min Rin stops to play. The guy suddenly smile at them and Min Rin greets him.

- Hey Jimin!

- You both have such pretty voices! Awesome!

The both girl blush and look away. The way they acted the same makes him chuckle. He calls his friends. Min Rin looks around, searching with hope but Jungkook answers her even before she asks.

- Ha Neul is working.

- Oh...

- Don't be sad! We're here!

Once again Taehyung jumps like crazy, Min Rin likes the way he's a funny hyper. She laughs then looks at Ha Ran who looks a bit embarassed. Ho Soeak appears, arms full of drinks. He lets all of them go when he sees her sitting there and run towards her.

- Why are you here?

- I wanted to go outside before...

He stops her with a kiss. Min Rin feels bad about it,she helps Namjoon to pick up the drinks avoiding the fact this guys is "selling" his love because of pity and... friendship? Seeing Ha Ran gripping his shirt makes her bite her lips, she doesn't know what makes her feel bad though, between Ho Soek's lies and Ha Ran blindness... She gives the drinks to the guys and goes away, leaving her guitar.

- Where are you going? Asks Jin.

- I'll buy something to eat, any requests?

Jungkook suddenly look at her with sparkling eyes.

- I'll come with you!

He jumps next to her. She swears she can see his waving tail. She giggles and starts to walk faster.

- You really look like a hyper-puppy.

He looks at her with fake sad eyes.

- But it's cute.

Now he slightly blushes. When she comes back with ice creams and a really happy baby dog she finds Taehyung trying to play with her guitar.

- Yah! It's not a toy! Let me show you...

She sits next to him and helps him placing his fingers, he's good with the rythm but there's something wrong though. While she's laughing at the alien while playing guitar Ha Ran sings and the boys talk about the scene.

- It's nice. says Suga.

- Should we tell her? About Ha Neul? asks Namjoon.

- She's in hospital... You want to finish her? Jimin almost shouts.

- She's not that ill you know... answers Ho Seok.

They all look at him.

- I saw her when i went to see Ha Ran and tried to know a bit more about her since she's close to Ha Neul... a nurse told me she had lacking organs but nothing dangerous, just over protective parents.

- Still... starts Jungkook, Wait! We don't know her! It's her private life!

- I had to know if she was a good person...

- Because of Ha Ran.

The guys say it all at the same time and Ho Seok doesn't bother answering. Taehyung suddenly falls off the bench, catching everybody's attention. Min Rin laughs so hard she falls too. They all run to her to see if she's alright and they sighof relief when they see her still hard laughing on the ground. She wants to get up but suddenly feels a strange pain in her body. Her eyes widden whe she feels blood filling and mouth. She won't show her pain and tries to swallow then gets up for good. 

- I think i'll go back... i feel tired, see you guys!

- You want me to come too? Asks Ha Ran.

- No stay, have fun.

She picks her guitar and leaves quickly. She rushes in her bathroom and throws up all the blood she kept while running then goes to sleep.

 

 

A/N hehe another update~~~ feels like nobody is reading this though TT^TT well i don't mind i'll just write this for me then :p if you read then thanks for reading ;)  why not leaving a comment x3

When i read the other chapters i noticed i really like to make the characters hug each other XD anyway... thanks for reading (once again) hope you enjoyed ;)