Finals

The Revenge

This chapt is mainly a Mi Jung and Soon Kyu interaction chapt. (: And i'm really sorry that I fast forward alot. If some parts don't link, can you please tell me? I'll do some touch up. Thank you :D

Here's chapt 6~

[Soon Kyu's POV]

'Aish Soon Kyu-ah, how did you manage to memorise this whole stack of notes? You're really awesome, you know.' Mi Jung commented.

I rolled my eyes at her comment and answered, 'Well, it's not my fault that someone started studying so late right?'

'It wasn't exactly my fault! I completely forgot about Finals until you reminded me. Omo! How am I going to prepare myself with such a short period of time? If I don't do well, I might as well kiss my dreams goodbye.' Mi Jung said as she started to panic at that very thought.

'Will you relax? You will do well if you work hard enough and study smart for the next four days.' I replied, while ticking the number of days left to Finals off my fingers.

'YAH! CAN YOU TWO SHUT UP? I'M TRYING TO STUDY HERE! AND MI JUNG-AH, WILL YOU PLEASEEE STOP WHINING AND JUST STUDY? YOU WANT GOOD RESULTS RIGHT? SO JUST SHUT UP AND STUDY!', a very pissed off Joon shouted.

'Well, sorry. Chill dude.' I muttered under my breath but Joon heard it all the same and my very statement earned a glare from him.

Finals were starting in four days time. Everyone had already started digging out their books and start studying. The once rowdy atmosphere was gone and replaced with a very tense one. Even Hara left me alone and that's a VERY GOOD thing. That would let me concentrate better and score well for the upcoming examinations.

The four days of preparation time flew by very quickly and the dreaded Finals started. To sum it all up, everyone was freaked out of their wits. We all had big dreams and we needed to do well to live it up.

'The Maths paper was so ing hard!' Mi Jung complained as we made our way out of the examination hall.

'For once, I agree with you. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail it.' Joon said.

'Exactly! I could barely understand what the paper was asking for.' I replied.

'Aishh. If the other papers are as crappy as this, I might as well give up now.' Mi Jung said dramatically.

'Oh well. Let's just see how it goes.' I answered as we made our way to another examination hall for our next paper...

[Four days later]

'OH MY GOD! FINALS ARE GODDAMN OVER! HAPPINESS!!!' Mi Jung shouted, not giving a damn if it attracted looks from other people. I immediately turned around and pretended that I didn't know her.

'Yah! Lee Soon Kyu! What the hell are you doing?' Mi Jung shouted in my ear as she pulled me next to her while Joon just gave me this you-got-caught-loser look.

'Nothing. I was just checking something out...' I lied right in Mi Jung's face.

'Okay...' Mi Jung said but I know that she didn't really believe me.

'Now there's finally time for dancing and singing!' I exclaimed as I nudged Joon to help me out. I was thinking of ways to distract Mi Jung so that she would not kill me if she found out the real reason behind my action.

'Neh! We seriously need to start practising again. We haven't been dancing and singing for so long.' Joon said.

'Oh right! Speaking of which, when's the date of your audition?' Mi Jung asked.

*Yes! Mission accomplished!*

'Tomorrow.' Joon replied before I could even say anything.

'Omo! So fast! Good luck then!' Mi Jung said.

'Thanks. Joon's coming over later to practise with me.' I told her.

*I really hope that we would get into SME*

'Oh...when will you two know the results of your audition?' she asked again.

'Day before graduation.' Joon said.

'Tight schedule isn't it? Oh wells, got to go. Annyeong!' Mi Jung said as she hurried off to the library to search for more well-known universities overseas. She was still thinking of which university to attend after graduation.

'Ok. C'mon. Let's go Joon!' I said as I grabbed his hand and ran out of school.

The butterfly-like feeling came back the very moment I touched his hand.

*Damn! I wish this feeling would go away.*

[Joon's POV]

*If only this moment could last forever...*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapt really . Next chapt will be about the audition! So keep a lookout for it! Thank you~