Audition results

The Revenge

Hello :D I've not been updating the past few days due to cca stuffs. Have a training camp coming up and I had to stay back in school for the past few days for camp prep. Mianhae about that. Here's chapt 11~ :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Soon Kyu's POV]

Days passed by very quickly and it was soon the much awaited day for Soon Kyu, Joon and many other hopefuls all over Korea.

'Soon Kyu and Joon, aren't you guys excited for the results? It's going to be released today!' Mi Jung asked.

We were walking down the hall to get to homeroom. Finals were over just a few days back and everything was back to normal-- Hara was back to bullying me and I was back to being the girl who didn't do much about it. The only thing that was in my head was the audition results. The audition results will be sent to our homes through mail and I was really anticipating it. I wanted to get into SME-- it might just be the turning point in my horrible life.

'Neh. I can't wait for the results, but I'm kind of worried thought... what if I don't get in...?' I trailed off.

'Oh please, you WILL get in Soon Kyu. You're talented!' Mi Jung said. Joon agreed with her, seconding her statement.

'Joon oppa will get in too!' I said happily.

'No I won't.' Joon oppa said firmly.

'Oh c'mon Oppa. You're better than me! If Mi Jung thinks I'm talented, then you're more talented!' I said, frowning.

*Sometimes, I really don't get Joon oppa...*

Joon oppa has been becoming more and more negative ever since the 'date' and it was all due to the revelation of the audition results today.

*How bad can Oppa's audition be huh? I mean, it's not like he sang out of tune and danced all the wrong moves right? He's way too professional to make those type of mistakes.*

[Author/Narrator's POV]

However, Soon Kyu was so wrong. She had never really gotten the full extent of how bad Joon's audition was mainly because Joon didn't tell her the full details about it.

[Soon Kyu's POV]

'Yah! You will, ok?! Trust me.' I replied, frowning.

'Whatever you say.' he replied as he shrugged his shoulders and entered homeroom with us following behind.

Lessons flew by very quickly and it was soon the end of school. I hurriedly grabbed my books and shoved them all into my bag and rush out of the classroom-- only to be stopped by Goo Hara.

*Oh man. This is so not the right time. Damn .*

'Hi . How have you been the past few days huh? Having fun?' Hana said as she sneered at me while the rest of her posse smirked.

*I really want to punch them right now.*

'I was doing better until you appeared in front of me.' I said back.

'Why, you little ! How DARE you talk back to me like that?!' Hana shouted. By now, the halls and classrooms were all empty. Mostly everyone had rushed back home after lessons ended and it was now just Hana, her posse and me left.

*What the hell. Sensitive much?*

'Got a problem?' I talked back again.

'Rude much?' she smirked as she said it to me.

'You know what? This is a complete waste of time. I've got way more important things to do instead of just standing here and talking to you. Bye for now.' I said and turned away-- only to be stopped by her again.

'YOU DO NOT leave until I said so.' Hara said angrily as she raised her hand to slap me. I closed my eyes and just waited for the slap to come. Fighting would only just delay things, why not just let her bully me, that way I can go home straight after.

'What the hell are you doing?' I heard a male voice say.

Surprised that anyone could still be in school at that time, I opened my eyes...and saw Joon oppa, livid with anger.

'What the hell are you doing?' He repeated again.

'Uh nothing.' Hara said, scared as she put her hand down.

*Joon oppa is not going to let this go that easily*

'Joon oppa, it's okay. Let's just leave them alone and walk away ok?' I said.

He was reluctant at first but he eventually gave in.

-------

'Soon Kyu ah, you have got to defend yourself! You can't just let them keep on bullying you!' Joon oppa has been repeating it for over a hundred times as we were walking home.

*He can be so naggy at times.*

'I know. I get it ok?' I said, pissed. I was getting a little annoyed with him always repeating the same old thing.

'Oppa, I reached my house already. Go back home safely ok? I'll call you later about the audition results, araso?' I said.

'Neh.' he said before he turned away and walked in the direction of his house. As soon as he left, I turned back and walked into my house.

'Soon Kyu-ah. There's a letter here from SME regarding your audition.' my umma said once she saw me enter the house.

'Really? Let me see it!' I said eagerly.

She handed me the letter and I opened it, half excited and half worried.

'OMO! UMMA! I GOT IN! I GOT IN!!!! I GOT INTO SME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I shouted.

'Congratulations dear.' Umma said and smiled.

'I'm gonna ask Joon oppa if he got in. He should be home by now. He don't live far from here anyway.' I told umma.

The phone rang for a while before Joon oppa picked up on the third ring.

'Oppa, I got into SME!!!! Did you?' I asked.

*He will definitely get in, FOR SURE.*

'No, I didn't.' he said.

'You're joking right?' I said. I simply could not believe what I just heard.

*Joon oppa didn't get into SME. This must be a joke...*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? PLEASE COMMENT!!!! And also pleaseeeeeeee check out my newest ff- Everything I did for you. The link is posted at the end of Chapt 10. Kamsahamnida! More subscribers please? :DD