The 'Date' Part 1

The Revenge

Thanks for all the comments~ And I'm really sorry that Jae has not been in the story for the past few chapters ): I'll try to include him in the upcoming chapters :D

Here's chapt 9~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Soon Kyu's POV]

We reached my house after a long walk in silence. I was about to open the door when the door burst open, revealing a very angry looking Umma.

*Uh oh.*

'YAH! LEE SOON KYU! YOU BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD EXPLANATION AS TO WHY YOU ARE HOME SO LATE!' My umma screamed in my face.

'Uh...uhm...because...' I had problems answering her as I couldn't think of any excuses. I didn't want to tell her the truth because I'm pretty sure Joon oppa does not want anyone to know about what happened during his audition.

'Mianhae ahjumma. She was helping me with my studies and we completely forgot about the time. Mianhae.' Joon oppa answered on my behalf.

*Hehe. Joon oppa to the rescue again~!*

'Are you sure?' Umma asked. She obviously did not believe oppa.

'Neh umma. Are you doubting Joon? Wow. I'm shocked. Don't you always trust Joon oppa?' I asked back while emphasizing on 'always'.

'Yes but...' Umma trailed off. She couldn't think of any comeback.

*I win*

I smiled and continued, 'By the way, umma, Oppa's not feeling well today, so can he stay over today?'

'Sure. Joon-ah, are you ok? Where are you not feeling well?' Umma asked Joon oppa as she fussed over him. She was back to the nice umma whom I know.

'I'm alright, ahjumma. Just a little giddy, that's all. Can I go and rest now?' Oppa asked.

'Of course. Soon Kyu, bring him to the guest room.' Umma instructed me.

'Neh.' I replied and brought him to the room.

It was Oppa's first time here. Umma trusted Joon oppa alot because she knew about how Joon oppa took care and protected me in school. She liked Joon oppa alot too and she always liked to tease me by calling Joon, her future son-in-law. However, Joon has never been into my house before, because there was simply no need to.

'Joon oppa, go ahead and rest ok? I will take care of you.' I said with a smile.

'It's ok, Soon Kyu. I can take care of myself. Go sleep, araso?' he replied.

'No. I am going to take care of you and that's final.' I said stubbornly as I cross my arms and pouted.

'Aish. Fine.' Joon oppa gave in.

'Yay! Now go wash up! I'll put a set of clothes on the bed and grab some medicine for you while you shower.' I told him as I pushed him towards the bathroom.

'You're so pushyyy...' he whined.

I just laughed and slammed the bathroom door right in his face.

I left the guest room and headed for my room. I grabbed a huge big t-shirt that I had and a pair of super baggy basketball shorts for him. I left them in the guest room before I went to the kitchen to get some medicine for him.

I came back but Joon oppa was still in the bathroom.

*He takes as long as a girl does*

I sat on the bed and just stared into space thinking while I waited for him to come out.

*Do I love Joon oppa? I always get the butterfly like feeling whenever I'm near him. It.... can't be. I swore I'll never fall in love again. These feelings will go away soon... I hope.*

My train of thoughts was broken when I felt a pinch on my arm.

I hated it when people pinched me and as a result, I shouted, 'YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?' as I rubbed my arm.

'It wasn't my fault. I called your name soooo many times but you were in a daze. That pinch was to wake you up.' he replied as he shrugged his shoulders.

'Aish whatever. Eat these pills then go to sleep.' I said as I gave him the pills.

'NO! You know I hate taking medicine. I don't want to eat themmm~' he whined.

'You don't have a choice! So eat it.' I said.

'No!' He replied, pouting.

'Awww....come on oppa. If you eat it, I promise you, we will go to the amusement park tomorrow!' I said cutely.

*Joon oppa's sure to give in. He can never resist my cuteness. Hehe.*

'Fine, but don't forget about the amusement park!' he said as he took the pills from me and popped them into his mouth.

I smiled at him brightly, pleased with myself.

'You know, Soon Kyu, if you want to ask me out, you can just say so you know. There's no need to use my sickness as an exucse.' Joon oppa said.

*W-what...did he...just say?*

I was stunned. My mouth was hanging wide open and he laughed at my facial expression.

'You wish! I'll never want to go out with you!' I retorted once I recovered from my shock.

'Really? Wait a minute, are you actually blushing?' he asked while laughing like mad.

*Am I?*

I touched my cheeks and they were hot.

*Oh noooo.* I mentally slapped myself.

'Ahhhh whatever! I'm so outta here!' I said as I got up from the bed and left his room.

'Ah haha! Soon Kyu's blushing! Hahahahaha.' I heard him say in a sing-song voice before I slammed the door for the second time in the same day.

*Damn it. Why did I blush?!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe :D next chapt's gonna be about the 'date'. Do look out for the next update~! :D PLEASE COMMENT TOO! I'm also planning to start a new fanfic! So do look out for it too! THANK YOU :DDDDDDDDDD