A day in their lives

The Revenge

Here's chapter 16~ Enjoy :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Soon Kyu's POV]

Ever since that day when I confessed to Joon oppa, we have been a very happy couple. We had lots of fun and were practically inseparable. I texted Mi Jung about it and she was happy for us too, but she couldn't understand why we took so long to confess because apparently, it was very obvious that we had feelings for each other. I guess we were just to shy to admit it.

==========================================

'Soon Kyu-ah, are you ready yet?' Joon oppa shouted from downstairs.

'Not yet! Just a little longer, oppa!' I shouted back. We were going to the amusement park today and I have yet to get ready. Joon oppa and I have been spending alot of time together lately because training is starting in just 3 days time, and when it starts, we won't have much time for each other anymore.

*It's such a pity that oppa and I are in different companies* I thought as I put on a oversized tee and a pair of shorts.

'I'm done oppa!' I shouted as I came back down. Joon oppa was currently chatting with umma. Umma, too, was also happy that I had Joon oppa. She had wanted him to be my boyfriend ever since he saved me during the jaejoong incident.

'Let's go.' Joon oppa said as he took my hand and waved goodbye to umma.

'Umma likes you alot.' I commented once we were outside the house.

'I know. Isn't it great? My future mother-in-law loves me already!' Joon oppa said teasingly.

'Yah! Oppa!' I said as I blushed furiously at his comment.

'Haha! You should see how you look like right now! You're as red as a tomato!' Joon oppa said and ran off.

'Yah! Come back here!' I shouted and ran after him.

(at the amusement park)

'I'm sweating so much all because of you.' I complained and pouted. We had practically run to the amusement park and were now going for a ride.

'Mianhae, but if you hadn't chase me, I wouldn't have continued running.' Joon oppa defended himself.

'So now, it's my fault?' I asked, pouting.

'Ani. I'm just saying. Don't be mad ok?' Joon oppa said and hugged me.

*Oppa's so nice*

'Neh.' I said and tip-toed to give him a peck on the cheek.

We went on many other rides and had a great time.

'Let's go on that ride next!' Joon oppa said while pointing. I looked at where he was pointing at-- it was the same roller coaster that I was scared of riding the first time I came here with Joon oppa.

'No way! I'm still scared of that ride!' I said as I dugged my heels to the ground to prevent oppa from pulling me. It didn't work and I found myself being pulled to queue by him. Once we were in the queue, Joon oppa backwards hugged me, just like the very first time.

'Yah, oppa!' I whispered as I squirmed around in his embrace.

'What? Don't act like you don't like it.' Joon oppa said, not letting go.

'I do like it, but aren't there alot of people here?' I asked. I wasn't really a big fan of PDA (public display of affection).

'I don't care.' came his reply.

*Fine...* I thought and started to relax.

'I love you, Soon Kyu-ah.' Joon oppa whispered in my ear.

'Saranghaeyo.' I whispered back, smiling.

=========================================================

[Jaejoong's POV]

It has been days since we debuted and we are getting more and more popular. Our manager has also been receiving calls from many different companies asking us to advertise their products or asking for interviews etc-- signs that ascertain our rising popularity.

==============================================

'Changmin-ah. Stop eating. You'll mess your make-up.' I said from my seat. We were getting ready for a variety show where we'll perform our latest song, followed by an interview.

'Neh Umma.' Changmin replied. At this, Junsu started laughing like mad.

'Yah! Just because I'm good at cooking and housekeeping, it does not make me a umma!' I retorted and rolled my eyes.

'Whatever hyung.' Yoochun said from his corner of the room. I didn't say anything and let the make-up noona do her job.

'DBSK, it's your turn now.' the co-ordinator said.

'Neh!' Yunho answered and we filed out of the room to the filming set. We got into our starting poses and 'The Way U are' started playing. We sang and danced to it and saw that it was well-received by the live audience. The interview followed after.

'So we know you guys just debuted, how's the post-debut life?' the male host asked.

'It has become more stressful but it's normal for a group that just debuted, isn't it?' Yunho answered.

'Neh. I agree. So now, I'm going to ask you guys a question that your fans would really want to know-- are you all single?' he asked.

We laughed and answered, 'Neh we are. This goes out to all Cassies: Don't worry. We love you guys forever.' At this, the whole audience started clapping and shouting.

'That's good to know.' the host said.

The interview continued with a few more questions and filming ended. We filed into our company van and were drove back to our dorm. Once we were back in the dorm, the boys ran into their rooms and did their own things while I decided to do some kitchen-cleaning. I was in the midst of scrubbing the sink when someone entered the kitchen.

*It's no doubt Changmin. He's always searching for food. It's a wonder that he never grows fat*

I ignored his prescence and continued cleaning.

'Ummaaaaa. Cook me some food.' Changmin whined as he tugged my sleeve.

*His aegyo is not going to work on me. Hah!*

'No' I replied, smirking.

'Please Ummaaaa?' he continued begging. I ignored him and continued scrubbing. He was starting to get on my nerves with his continuous pleading.

*Go away Changmin*

'Umma, I'll complain to Appa if you don't cook for me.' Changmin threaten.

*Puh-lease, like I'm scared of Yunho.* I thought, but I still gave in. If giving him food would shut him up, I'm willing to do it. I stopped cleaning, washed my hands and started taking out the ingredients I would need for a Manduguk.

*I seriously don't know when all these umma and appa nonsense came about.*

[Changmin's POV]

*Is Jae hyung scared of Yunho hyung or something? He immediately gave in once I mentioned Appa. Oh well, who cares. FOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, uh basically this chapter is describing a day in Soon Kyu's and Jae's lives :D Jae's starting to appear again! Soon Kyu and Jae are going to meet in the next chapter! :D So look out for that. :D Changmin's thinking is pretty childish huh? Maknae~ <3

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT! Kamsahamnida! :D