Oh wow

The Revenge

Recall:

'Oppa!'

I froze on the spot and 'Oh !' was all I could think about.

chapter

'Oppa!' the same voice shouted again. My throat suddenly felt dry. I swalled my saliva and mentally prepared myself for what was going to come before I turned to face Sunny.

'Oppa.' she said once again when she reached me.

'Uhm, hi Sunny.' I greeted. Never before had I felt so nervous. Even the time when we debuted live could not beat this.

'Oppa, gwenchana? Why are you so... nervous?' Sunny asked, one perfect eyebrow arched.

'Ani. I'm perfectly fine.' I said. Who was I kidding?

'Really?' she asked disbelievingly as she stared at me. Her unwavering gaze made me more uncomfortable, which was undoubtly her purpose. But, I refuse to back down. When she realised that I wasn't going down that easily, she looked away. I was about to heave a mental sigh of relief when--

'Oppa, is that a bruise?' she asked, her eyes wides as she stared at my jaw.

*Damn. Why is her eyesight so sharp?*

'Neh.'

'Does it hurt?' she asked soflty as she cupped the side of my sore jaw in her palm while it gently.

'Just a little.' I couldn't help but smile when I saw that Sunny was actually worried for me.

'Aigoo. Do you have an ice pack or anything?'

'Neh. It's in the dorm.'

'Let's go then.' Sunny said as she took my hand.

*Wait. Sunny's going back to dorm with me? OHMYGOD!! It's going to be just her and me!!*

(In DBSK's dorm)

'Eh, where are the other sunbaes, oppa?' Sunny asked as she peered around the room. I was glad that I had ordered the guys to clean up the dorm last night. The dorm was all neat and tidy and it would definitely leave a good impression on Sunny for sure.

'They have their separate schedules.'

'Oh. Wow, oppa. This dorm is surprisingly neat for guys.' she said admiringly.

'Thanks.' I said, embarrassed.

'Oh yeah. I got too distracted. Oppa, where's the ice pack? I can go get it while you rest.'

'It's in the freezer. I'll be in the living room.' I said.

'Ok.' I watched her leave before heading to the living room.

(In the Living Room)

I sat down and switched the television on. There weren't many nice shows that were showing, I had noticed, as I flipped through the channels.

'Oppa. The ice pack's here.' Sunny said as she came through.

'Oh. Gomawo. You can give it to me now.' I said as I stretched my arm out for the ice pack.

'Ani! I will do it. You can sit and rest.'

'I'm not a sick person, you know.' I pouted. I didn't want Sunny to think that I was useless or something.

'I know oppa. I want to it.' she persisted.

'Araso.' I gave in.

And so, the both of us stayed in that position-- me on the couch, Sunny sitting beside me holding the ice pack to my jaw in silence. I was still waiting for the moment when Sunny would ask who was the person who punched me. I didn't want it to happen, but I wasn't naive enough to believe that it wouldn't come.

As if she heard my thoughts, Sunny asked, 'Oppa, who punched you?'

I gulped and answered, 'Sunny, don't get mad but it's Joon.' I watched Sunny's face, as first, disappointment followed by anger flittered across her face.

'Wae?' she asked so silently that it was barely a whisper.

'I called him a jerk and misunderstood his intentions. It's all my fault. Mianhae. I know you want me to stay out of your affairs. I will. That will be the last time.' I admitted apologetically, afraid that Sunny will be angry with me and more importantly, Joon.

'Mianhae oppa for shouting at you. I didn't mean it. As for Joon, next time you meet him, remember to bring me along araso? It's time I have a talk with him.' Sunny said with a smile. Her response was worlds apart with what I had in mind. I had expected her to start shouting at me before leaving me alone. But, I prefer this reply alot.

'Neh!' I replied all too enthusiastically. She merely smiled.

'Oppa, I'm thirsty. Do you have any drinks?' she asked after a while.

'Oh. Do you want a packet drink? There's some in the refrigerator. I can get it for you.' I offered.

'Ani. I can get it myself. Sit here and don't move.' she said as she got up. I watched her enter the kitchen, look through the drinks available in the refrigerator before she finally picked the ice lemon tea packet. She walked back, not paying any attention to where she was walking as all her attention was concentrated on the nutritional information that was printed on the drink packet.

'Sunny!' I shouted. She had tripped over the leg of a chair.

'.' I cursed under my breath as I rushed over, trying to prevent her from falling too hard. My interference resulted in Sunny lying on top of me, her drink packet clutched in her left hand.

*Oh my god* The same thought repeated again and again in my head as I stared at Sunny who was frozen with surprise. The thought of getting up had yet crossed our minds as we stayed in that position, both of us waiting for either one of us to break the silence first. However, due to the close contact, my hormones started kicking in after a while as my desire to kiss her increased. Despite that, I didn't want to force Sunny to kiss me if she didn't want to.

'Can I kis--' I was interrupted before I could finish my sentence.

'I'm back, my darling~' Yunho sang as he burst through the door with the other members following close behind. They all paused in their steps when they saw the scene before them. Yunho and Yoochun were stunned, Junsu was looking at us foxily and Changmin was smiling widely.

'What are you two doing?' Junsu asked while wriggling his eyebrows.

*Oh god*

(On the other hand)

[Jessica's POV]

I was currently at MBC's office, discussing with the producers over a variety show that I was going to be in. Ji Hoo-sshi had told me the night before that I was selected to be in their show. The show was apparently, 'We Got Married', one of Korea's most popular reality variety show. This show pairs celebrities up to show viewers what life would be like if they were married. The couples are assigned missions to complete, followed by interviews of the celebrities to reveal their thoughts and feelings. It was originally only meant for celebrities, but this time round, MBC decided to put in a trainee special, which means that two lucky trainees will also be able to participate with other well-known celebrities. However, I had yet to know who my groom is. According to the producers, he is a very handsome guy with looks that can charm the pants of anyone and he was also going to be present soon.

*I hope we'll work well together*

'Mian. I'm late.' a familiar voice said. I turned to get a good look of my groom, but only to receive the shock of my life.

'JOON?'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I won't be updating tomorrow because I have incomplete holiday homework. My mum has been nagging at me to finish them, otherwise, my privileges will be confiscated. So, I'm going to take tomorrow off to chiong finish them. I'll update on friday instead :D

Comments please! :D Kamsahamnida ^^