The Audition Part 2

The Revenge

Chapt 8~! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Joon's POV]

I entered the audition room and stood in front of the judges. The judge panel consists of two bald old men and one middle-aged female. They were dressed fashionably and had an air of superiority around them.

'Thank you for taking time out to come to this audition. Now, can you please introduce yourself?' The female judge said.

'Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Joon. I am seventeen this year and I was interested in auditioning for this company because I want to pursue my dreams further. Singing and dancing is my passion and it's something I want to do for life.' I said with a smile.

'So,your records say that you have been dancing for the past seven years, can you show us some of your dance moves?' one of the two male judges said.

'Sure.' I replied.

The music started playing from the speakers in the room. I closed my eyes and mentally prepared myself as I started to get absorbed into the music. I started dancing as I tried not to think about my throbbing head. However, I stumbled halfway through the dance and fell onto the floor.

*OH . Did that really happen? DAMN IT!!*

I got up and apologised to the judges and they had this i-don't-believe-that-you-have-been-dancing-for-the-past-seven-years look on their faces.

'Mianhae. It was an accident.' I kept repeating as I bowed.

'It's alright. Maybe you want to try singing next.' the female judge said.

I nodded my head. The next song started playing and I started singing along but my voice was simply horrible. I couldn't reach the high parts of the song and my voice was all croaky.

I watched the judges' faces as I sang and they were obviously not impressed at all.

'Cut!' the other male judge said as I was about to sing the chorus.

'Thank you for auditioning. You may go out now. You will receive the results on thursday.' he said.

'Thank you.' I said and walked out.

I was extremely disappointed but I kept a poker face as I walked out.

*I majorly screwed this. I can say bye bye to my dreams right now. Aish*

'OPPA! HOW WAS IT?' Soon Kyu screamed in my ear. She was extremely excited. 

*I guess she thinks I did well...*

'Horrible.' I said as I looked down. I didn't bother to hide the truth from Soon Kyu anymore since her audition was over.

'Huh? How can it be? Are you sure, oppa?' Soon Kyu asked, worried.

'Neh. I'm okay... just having a headache and a slight fever, that's all.' I said as I tried to prevent my tears from falling. Crying in front of Soon Kyu will be so embarrassing.

'Really? Why didn't you tell me earlier? You should have rest and not come for this audition at all!' Soon Kyu shouted at me.

'Mianhae Soon Kyu. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry which may cause you to mess up your audition. I know how badly you wanted to become a trainee. I'm okay. Don't worry about it ok?' I said while blinking back my tears.

'Oppa, I know you're not okay. Cry if you want to. It'll make you feel better. I'm so sorry oppa.' Soon Kyu said as she hugged me.

I was touched at her words and started crying. I tried holding some back but it was no use. The tears just kept falling and nothing I did could stop it. Soon Kyu patted my back and mutterred some words of enouragement as I cried in her embrace, not giving a damn if it attracted looks from others.

[Soon Kyu's POV]

*Why is Joon oppa so selfless? He should have told me and not kept it all to himself. Now I feel so bad...*

We stayed in that position for a while before Joon stopped crying.

'Oppa, are you okay?' I asked.

He lifted his head and said,  'I'm alright. It's late now. Let's go home.' as he wiped away the remaining tears with his hand.

'Neh. Oppa, you're coming to my house tonight. I'm going to look after you until you're okay.' I said.

Oppa's eyes turned wide as he digested what I said.

'But...your umma won't allow it.' he said. He was obviously trying to find a way out of this situation.

'Puh-lease. Umma trusts you with me. Besides, what can you possibly do to me huh?' I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

'Yah! What do you mean huh? I can you for all you know!' he shouted. He was back to his old self again.

'Omo! I'm so scared oppa!! Please don't do it!! I am so innocent!!' I said as I acted scared. That really pissed Joon off.

'You.are.going.to.die.right.now.' he said.

**

'Not if you can catch me first!' I shouted as I ran off in the direction of my house with Joon oppa chasing me from behind.

*! Oppa's not feeling well and I'm making him chase me. Damn it!*

I stopped immediately and that caused Joon who was running very close behind to bump into me. The impact caused both of us to fall with Joon lying on top of me, our lips only a few centimetres apart. We looked into each other eyes and just stared with none of us bothering to get up.

*Omo! I didn't know Oppa has such nice brown eyes...*

[Joon's POV]

Soon Kyu suddenly stopped running and I bumped into her before I could stop myself. The impact caused both of us to fall down and I somehow managed to fall on top of her, our lips just a few centimetres apart. I was shocked. I looked at Soon Kyu's full lips and I suddenly had this strong urge to kiss her. I slowly looked upwards, into her eyes and saw that she was also looking at me. We continued staring at each other, none of us making a move, until I gradually realised the awkwardness of the situation.

I cleared my throat and said, 'Mianhae. You ok?' as I got up.

[Soon Kyu's POV]

'Mianhae. You ok?', Joon oppa said as he got up.

*Why did he pull away so fast? Damn it. WAIT. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?*

'Uhm neh.' I said as I got up. I looked down and brushed the imaginary dirt off my blouse and jeans, not wanting to look at him.

'Ok. We better hurry. Your umma won't like it if we're too late.' Joon oppa said.

I nodded my head in agreement and we made our way back to my home in silence.

[Joon's and Soon Kyu's POV]

*That was so awkward! But Joon oppa/Soon Kyu looked so handsome/pretty!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so happy that I have 12 subscribers!  :DDDD I seriously did not expect it. Thanks so much for all your support! :D Would it be too much to ask for more subscribers? -smiles- PLEASE COMMENT TOO! :D