Before hell takes over

The Revenge

Character Descriptions

Lee Soon Kyu

-> Fat and ugly

-> Nerd

-> Indecisive when it comes to certain matters

-> Stubborn

-> Very sensitive

-> Low self esteem

-> Falls for people easily

-> Nice once you get to know her

-> When she hates someone, she goes all out.

-> Kwon Mi jung's best friend. They're so close that they can understand each other w/o saying it out loud

Kwon Mi Jung

-> Soon Kyu's best friend. They're so close that they can understand each other w/o saying it out loud

-> Knows Soon Kyu inside out

-> Very decisive

-> Doesn't like to hurt Soon Kyu

-> Super protective of Soon Kyu

-> Nerd

 Young Kim Jaejoong

-> Spoilt brat

-> Only cares about popularity

-> Insulting

-> Smart

-> Likes to bully people

-> Kingka

Now's time for chapt 1~

[9 years ago]

(Soon Kyu's POV)

'Mi jung ah, I really really really like him. Should I confess?' I asked. I was at that point of time in love with the school's kingka, Kim Jaejoong. He was like a god. He had the looks and had the brains too. The only bad point about him was that he was very very mean. But hey, no one's perfect right? He's the type of guy every girl wants. And I mean, EVERY. Once he enters the cafeteria, everyone would go all quiet. Then all the girls will start running to him shouting 'OPPA!'  Some even faint, but of course, I would never do that. I fell in love with him ever since the first time I saw him which was two years ago. He never notices me and he's always hanging around with the popular girls- Hara, Ann, Mirae and Rae-nyse because apparently, no guy is popular enough to hang out with him. The whole school also knows that Hara is in love with him. Compared to Hara, I'm practically a loser. I wore big geekish specs, am fat and had acne scars all over my face. The only good thing about me was that I had the brains and I pride myself on that fact. Still, despite the way I look, I may still stand a chance, don't i?

'YAH LEE SOON KYU!' I heard Mi Jung shout before she flicked my forehead.

'Oww. What was that for?' I glared at her while rubbing my forehead.

'You were spacing out again. Thinking about him again? Anyway, I don't think you should confess. It's just a crush. It won't last.' Mi Jung said while shrugging her shoulders, but of course, i knew what she meant was 'You will get hurt because you don't stand a chance.' She didn't want to say it to me for fear of hurting me. I was always that sensitive.

'But what if a miracle happens? What if he likes me too?' I said as i thought of excuses in my head. I was that desperate and I didn't want to give in just yet. I wanted to convince Mi Jung and for what reason? I just wanted her to support my decision.

'What are the chances?' she said.

I ignored that question and said ' Life's unpredictible isn't it? Shouldn't we just take a risk? We never know what may happen, so why are you holding me back?'

[Mi Jung's POV]

*I just don't want you to get hurt* I thought but i just said ' Fine...if that's what u want...'

'YAY! THANKS SO MUCH MI JUNG AH! SARANGHAEYO!' Soon Kyu exclaimed in delight while hugging me.

'Haha. No problem. Besides, it's not like anything will go wrong right?' I said.

*Please god. Please don't let Jaejoong hurt her. She's too sensitive. Please god, please* I thought

But boy was I so wrong... ever heard of the phrase 'the calm before the storm'? This was just the beginning of hell...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*__________* stands for thoughts.

How was it? Sorry for not updating for so long. Have been busy with lots of stuff.

Please comment! :D Comments are motivation! ♥ And if you're gonna be a silent reader, a comment saying ' i'm going to be silent reader' would be fine too! Pretty please?