Joon's audition part 2

The Revenge

Here's chapt 14! Enjoy :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Joon's POV]

Just before I entered the audition room, I remembered what Soon Kyu said to me.

'Oppa! You can do it! Don't worry too much ok? Fighting!' Soon Kyu's words kept appearing in my head.

*Soon Kyu believes in me so much. I must get into J.Tune Entertainment for her.*

My nervousness soon changed into determination as I entered the audition room. I walked towards the centre of the room and stood in front of the judge panel. The judge panel consisted of two females and two males, all of whom were rather young.

'Annyeonghaseyo. Thanks for coming to this audition. Now, can you please introduce yourself?' one of the female judges said.

'Annyeonghaseyo,' I said as I did a ninety degrees bow, 'Lee Joon imnida. I'm 17 this year and I am interested in auditioning for this company because I want to pursue my dreams further. Singing and dancing is my passion and it's something I want to do for life.' I introduced, basically repeating what I said to the SME audition's judges.

'Now, we heard that you were rejected by SME. Would you mind explaining why?' she asked.

'No I don't mind at all. It was because I wasn't feeling well on that day, as a result, I messed up.' I replied truthfully.

'Oh. Sorry about that. Now can you tell me why you think you deserve to be a trainee?' this time, a male judge asked.

The questions continued on and on and I was getting rather thirsty.

*When will they ask us to sing and dance?*

'Can you show us some of your dance moves?' the other female judge asked.

I nodded my head and the music started playing. I got so absorbed in the music that I danced like there was no tomorrow and giving it my best shot. The music stopped and I got up from my ending pose.

*I think I did well*

'Now some singing please.' the other male judge said.

A song started playing and I started singing in tune while hitting the high notes perfectly. Soon, the song ended. I tried searching for any traces of emotion from the judges' faces but they were all well hidden.

'The audition has now ended. Please come back here to collect your results five days later.' the same male judge said.

I bowed once more and walked out, rather pleased with myself.

'Oppa! How was it?' Soon Kyu asked as she came running over to me as soon as she saw me.

'It was great.' I replied, smiling from ear to ear.

'Chincha? That's awesome!' Soon Kyu exclaimed as she jumped up and down.

'Kamsahamnida Soon Kyu ah.' I muttered in her ear as I pulled her into a hug.

'For what?' she asked, her voice muffled against my chest.

'For everything. For always being there. For your words of encouragement. Everything.' I admitted.

'Eww. Oppa, you're being so cheesy right now.' Soon Kyu said as she pulled out of my embrace.

'But I know you like it.' I said teasingly.

[Soon Kyu's POV]

'But I know you like it.' Joon oppa teased.

*I do*

'Yah! Oppa! Don't tease me!' I complained.

'Araso araso.' he said as he put his hands up, as a form of surrender.

I smiled and asked, 'So oppa, what do you want to now?' It was only just 1pm.

'Hmm...how about grabbing some lunch first? Lunch's my treat.' Oppa said,

'Sure! Where to?' I asked.

'How abut that cafe?' oppa asked as he pointed at the cafe that was just opposite J.Tune Entertainment company building.

'Neh.' I said.

We entered the cafe, sat down and ordered some side dishes along with rice. Our lunch was going perfectly fine until Joon oppa put some kimchi in my rice bowl.

'Here oppa. Eat some beef.' I said as I put some beef in his bowl.

'Eat some fish, Soon Kyu.' Oppa said as he put some fish in my bowl.

'Oppaaa. My bowl is almost full already.' I told him as I put some kimchi into his bowl.

Our so called 'food fight' went on and on, with me putting food in his bowl and vice versa. We were so absorbed in our little 'food fight' that we didn't hear other customers talking about us until I heard several comments that were spoken very loudly.

'Omo! That couple is so cute!'

'The girl is cute and the guy is so hot!'

'They look good together.'

I heard many people commenting about some 'couple' and got curious. I turned to look at them and tried to see who the 'couple' that they were commenting was---- to see that the 'couple' was actually us.

*Looks like we got too carried away...*

I turned back and looked at Joon oppa. He had also, apparently, realise that we were the 'couple' that they were talking about.

'Oppa! Can we leave now?' I whispered while blushing furiously at their statements.

'Neh.' he replied and we practically ran out of the cafe.

'Kyaa! Aren't they cute?'

'Omo! They're embarrassed!'

'They're running away!'

I heard them say as we ran out.

'That was so awkward...' I said.

'Yeah.' Joon oppa agreed.

'So where to now? It's still early.' I said as I looked at my watch.

'Want to watch a movie?' he suggested.

'Sure! How about Paranormal Activity 2?' I asked.

'Neh. Just make sure you don't start screaming your head off.' Joon oppa warned.

'I won't.' I replied, but who knew I was going to eat my words very soon.

[At the cinema]

We bought our tickets and entered the movie hall. We settled into our seats and the movie started screening not long after. To be honest, I was getting more and more scared due to the movie effects, thus when the audience started screaming again, I lost whatever calmness I had and hugged Joon oppa tightly.

'Oppa. I'm scared.' I said softly.

'Relax Soon Kyu. I'm here.' Joon oppa whispered soothingly.

Throughout the whole movie, I stayed in that position because I was still frightened and because I found the position rather comfortable, with the exception of my heart which was beating super quickly.

[Joon's and Soon Kyu's POV]

*Is this how it feels like to be next to the one you love? So happy and just... satisfied with everything?*

[Jaejoong's POV]

*Five more days and I will debut as a DBSK member. I am really excited but a little afraid at the same time. Our debut performance is going to be held at Music Bank and telecast live. I hope I don't humilate myself in front of everyone. Manager also said that we have to meet this new group of nine girls that were recently selected as trainees some time soon. I wonder how they're like...*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Jae's POV! :D Ok so uhm, in case you haven't notice, Mi Jung's departure, Joon's revelation of his audition results and Jaejoong's debut are ALL ON THE SAME DAY. Hehe :D And I'm pretty sure you all know who the 'group of nine girls' are right?? Btw, '________' stands for the other people's conversations that is happening at the same time :)

PLEASEEEEE COMMENT too! :D Kamsahamnida :D