One Busy Day

The Revenge

Hello :D Here's chapt 15. I hope you readers like it as much as I enjoyed writing this chapter :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3 days later)

[Soon Kyu's POV]

We were lying on Mi Jung's bed, staring into space and just thinking. Joon, Mi Jung and I were dead beat. We had just went to the shopping mall to buy some winter clothes for Mi Jung when she's in America. The shopping mall was really crowded and the shoppers were really inconsiderate, always pushing us here and there. Pfft. Mi Jung, Joon and I have been spending some quality time together for the past few days. We have not been spending much time together and Mi Jung was going to leave soon.

'Soon Kyu-ah, Mi Jung-ah, I have something to tell you.' Joon said suddenly.

'What?' I asked as I turned by body to face him. Joon was lying in between Mi Jung and I.

'I won't be going to see Mi Jung off. Mi Jung-ah, mianhaeyo.' Joon apologised.

'Wae?' I asked. I wanted to know why. Mi Jung was one of Joon's close friends and he was the type of guy who treasure friendship alot.

'My audition results will be revealed on that day and I need to be present.' Joon said apologetically.

'Oh well...then I'll see Mi Jung off before going to J.Tune Entertainment company building, neh?' I suggested.

'Neh.' they both agreed.

'It's okay, Joon-ah. Don't feel bad or anything.' Mi Jung said.

'Ok! Now let's stop thinking about sad stuff and go have fun ok?' I said happily as I tried to get them to be more enthusiastic.

'Neh!' they said and got up.

'Let's go to the ice cream place! Last one there will treat us!' I said and ran off.

===============================

(2 days later)

[at the airport]

'Mi Jung-ah, I'll miss you.' I said as I hugged her tightly. She had to board her plane in five minutes and I was on the verge of tears. Mi Jung and I have been best friends for seven years and she played a huge role in my life. Now, I'm not going to see her for four years...

'I'll miss you too, Soon Kyu-ah. Take care of yourself. Never let your thirst for revenge blind you, neh?' Mi Jung said.

'Neh. You'll come back to visit right? Remember to call and text me when you can!' I said, my voice a little hoarse.

'Neh! I got to go now. Annyeong.' Mi Jung said as she pulled away from the hug.

'Annyeong.' I said as I wiped away the tears that managed to escape.

She turned away and entered the departure hall while I watched her walk away from behind the glass doors until she became a little dot.

*Now, for Joon. He had better get in because I don't think I can handle two disappointments.*

I hailed a taxi and soon reached J.Tune Entertainment company building. I paid the taxi drvier and got out of the cab.

'Excuse me. May I know which audition room is Lee Joon in?' I asked the lady at the counter.

'Audition room 6. It's on level 3.' the lady replied.

'Kamsahamnida!' I bowed and left.

'Room 2... room 3... room 4...' I read aloud as I walked down the hall.

*J.Tune Entertainment has so many rooms...*

'Ah hah! R-....' I trailed off.

I saw Joon hugging a girl outside room 6.

*What the heck! That girl did not just hug MY Joon oppa.*

I stomped towards them and pulled the girl away.

'What the hell are you two doing?' I asked icily.

'Woah. What are you doing here, Soon Kyu?' Joon asked, shocked.

'I came here to find you after sending Mi Jung off. Did you forget?' I asked coldly and glared at him.

'Um. I think I'll take my leave now.' the girl said timidly.

'Yeah you better.' I said and sideward glared at her.

*I.AM.SO.FREAKING.ANGRY!*

'Why were you hugging her?' I asked him, furious.

'Will you relax? It's just a hug.' he said and shrugged his shoulders.

*What the . Can he just answer my question?*

'No, it's not just a hug!' I shouted.

'Why are you so angry? It was just a hug for crying out loud!' he asked.

I was so pissed with his heck-care attitude that I blurted out, 'I like you! I don't like seeing other girls touch you!' without thinking.

*Oh ! Did I just say that? !* My anger faded away and was replaced with panic. I look at Joon. He just stood there, as still as a statue. He was obviously shocked by my sudden confession!

'I'm sorry it came out like that. It was by...' I was about to continue when I felt a pair of soft lips on my own.

*Oh my god*

We stayed in that position for a while until Joon pulled away to hug me.

'Do you really like me?' Joon oppa asked. I was still stunned from the sudden kiss and could only nod my head.

'I like you too. Be my girl?' he asked.

'Neh.' I answered, my voice muffled against his chest.

'Oh and by the way, that girl? She's just a friend of mine whom I have not seen for a long time.' Joon oppa said.

*This must be a dream...a really beautiful dream...*

[Jaejoong's POV]

'Jae hyung. Can you pleaseee stop pacing around?' Changmin, the maknae said.

'Mianhae. I'm just really nervous.' I apologised.

'Everybody's nervous, Jaejoong.' Yunho said.

We were currently in the make up room,backstage of Music Bank. Everyone was nervous, including the make up noonas. They could usually finish within half an hour but now, they were taking longer than that and were also making alot of mistakes. Finally the make up noonas completed their job. Yunho called all the members around and we had a mini prep session. We put our hands together and shouted, 'DBSK FIGHTING!'

'It's your turn.' one of the many co-ordinators notified us.

We nodded and walk out of the room and onto the stage. We got into our positions and 'Hug' started playing. It was our debut song and we hoped the audience will like it. We gave it our best shot and danced and sang all out. Dancing was, of course, easy for Yunho. He was like the best dancer in our group.

Soon, 'Hug' stopped playing and the crowd went wild. They even started chanting 'DBSK' all over again.

*The crowd loves us.* I could practically cry tears of joy.

The emcee came back on stage and started introducing us to the audience as we were new.

'Annyeonghaseyo. DBSK imnida!' we said together.

'Now, we know that this is your debut performance. So, why not introduce yourself to everyone?' the emcee suggested.

'Annyeonghaseyo! I'm U-Know Yunho. Leader of DBSK.' Yunho said.

'Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Park Yoochun but you can call me Micky.' Yoochun introduced as he flashed a killer smile of his that sent the crowd swooning.

'Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Xiah Junsu.' Junsu said.

'Annyeonghaseyo. Shim Changmin imnida.' Changmin said and did some of his aegyo, which once again caused the crowd to go crazy.

Last of all, was my turn. 'Annyeonghaseyo! Jaejoong imnida, also called Hero.' I said and smiled.

The introductions went on and on and finally, it was our turn to return backstage and another group's turn to perform.

'WE DID GREAT!' Yunho shouted once we were back in the make up room and we group-hugged.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I know DBSK debuted during a BoA showcase or something like that but this is my version, so yeah. I hope you don't mind :D Oh and mianhae if the kissing scene [if you would even consider it a kiss] was really lousy... I don't have any experience in writing those type of scenes but I'll improve! :) 

Please comment! Kamsahamnida! :DD