Crush

The Revenge

snsd

Chapter 18 :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Soon Kyu's POV]

*I thought I would never have to see him again... but now not only do I have to see him almost everyday, he's my teacher! FML*

'Ok girls, now we'll bring you to your hairstylists, make-up artists and dietician.' Ji Hoo-sshi said.

'Will DBSK come with us?' the Ice Princess spoke up.

*Oh god NO.*

'No. They have schedule.' Manager Kim said.

At this, Yunho-sshi said, 'Well, we better leave now.' as they took their leave.

'Annyeong.' they said before they left.

*Yes! No more Kim Jaejoong!*

'Annyeong!' We shouted back.

'Ok girls, let's go see your dietician first.' Ji Hoo-sshi said. We nodded and walked out of the room.

(At the dietician's room)

'Hello girls. I'm your dietician as you all know. Y'all can call me Nicole.' she introduced herself as she flashed a smile.

'Annyeonghaseyo.' we greeted and did a ninety degree bow.

'I'll be seeing one girl at a time, so the rest of you can wait here. Make yourselves comfortable! First up will be Soon Kyu.' Nicole-sshi said. I got up and entered her office.

'Annyeonghaseyo.' she said.

'Hello.' I greeted back.

'So, how do you feel now that you're a trainee under SM Entertainment?' she asked.

'Good, but I don't want my diet to be controlled! I need my fooddd.' I whined. She just laughed.

'You remind me of Changmin. He was just like you when he came to see me.' she said, smiling.

'Changmin sunbae?' I asked, bewildered.

'Neh. He loves his food. Don't you know?' she asked.

'Aniyo... I don't know much about them...' I trailed off. I suddenly felt stupid for not knowing more about such a popular band like them.

'Oh well. Now you know... Ok. From your records, you're slightly overweight, neh?' she asked.

'Neh.' I said.

'So, for now, you'll not be allowed to consume snacks and supper. Your meal portions will be cut down and you'll have to meet me every tuesday and thursday for an exercise session.' Nicole-sshi said seriously.

*Oh man. How am I going to survive?*

'Neh.' I said, frowning.

'Oh come on. Think of the beautiful body you'll have after all these.' she said, trying to cheer me up.

'Neh.' I said and smiled a little.

'Awesome. Now, will you call Mi-Young in?' she asked. I nodded and got up to leave.

'Mi-Young, it's your turn.' I said as soon as I was out of Nicole's office.

'Neh.' she said and walked in. I found an empty seat and sat down. I checked my phone to see if there were any new messages and felt a little disappointed when there weren't any. I took out my Ipod and plugged in my earphones. After which, I scanned the room. All the girls were doing their own things.

*We've got to bond more* I thought as I watched the girls enter in and out of the dietician's office.

'Alright girls. We're done here. Let's meet your make-up artists and hairstylists next.' I vaguely heard Manager Ji Hoo say above the loud music that was playing from my earphones. I took my earphones out and followed after the girls.

(At the hairstylist's room)

'Hello girls. I'm Dara, the head hairstylist here.' a lady with curly hair greeted.

'Annyeonghaseyo.' we greeted.

'Girls. Please stand in one line now. Dara will come round and look at your hair.' Ji Hoo-sshi instructed. We stood in one straight line and watched as Dara made her rounds. She would occassionally stop by and take down notes.

'Dara's done! We can go meet your make-up artists now!' Ji Hoo-sshi said after a while. We were once again instructed to stand in a line and the same procedure repeated.

*This is goddamn boring.*

'We're done! Let's go to your dorms now!' Manager Kim said loudly to get our attention. We were getting restless.

*Dorms?*

(Outside the dorms)

'You all will be staying here. There are exactly nine bads here so choose any bed you like. As far as I know, none of you know about this arrangement until now neh?' he asked. We nodded our heads.

'There are clothes provided for you in the wardrobe. Pick whatever you like and tomorrow, you will go back home and pack your luggage before coming back for lessons, araso? This is your new home.' he continued.

'Neh.' we replied and entered our dorm.

*This is just great. Now I can't even go back home.*

We chose our beds and got changed. I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

*I miss Joon oppa...*

'If you don't mind me asking, who do you like in DBSK?' I asked suddenly, not caring if anybody bothered to answer me or not.

*I wonder who their favourite members are...*

'I like Changmin! He's so cute!!' Taeyeon squealed.

'Me too!' Mi-Young seconded.

'I like Junsu oppa! I love his laughter!' Hyoyeon said dreamily.

'Same!' Yuri agreed.

'I prefer Yoochun. I love all the songs that he composes.' Sooyoung said.

I like Yunho. His dance moves are awesome.' Seohyun said admiringly.

'I like Yunho and Yoochun.' Yoona said simply.

'I like Jaejoong oppa and he's going to be mine soon.' Soo-Yeon said and smirked.

*Eh?*

'However, to me, it's all just a idol crush and nothing more.' Taeyeon spoke again.

'Neh.' All but Soo-Yeon agreed.

'I like Jaejoong oppa more than how a fan likes a idol. He's going to be mine.' Soo-Yeon repeated while emphasizing on 'He's going to be mine.'

*Looks like somone's got it bad...*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new love rival? Hehe :D Ok anyway, I kind of need a new poster for this ff, does any readers here make posters? If yes, would you mind helping me make one?

PLEASE COMMENT! Kamsahamnida! :D