Confrontations

The Revenge

Recall:

*You're really cute, Joon.*

Chapter 34:

[Sunny's POV]

Throughout this whole entire week, apart from pretending to be Jaejoong's girlfriend(which actually only means having to call each other honey/dear in front of the dong bang boys) and lessons, I pretty much used the spare time to do some thinking regarding the whole issue with Joon. I thought about what Taeyeon had said and figured that she was right. I had caused alot of people unnecessary worry and that was also true. I wanted to get over Joon and the best and only way is to meet him face to face. That I know best for I had tried every possible known method to forget, but they all proved futile.

*I don't want to delay this anymore. I'm going to do it today. Sunny, hwaiting~!*

Having made up my mind, I took my phone out from its secret compartment in my bag and texted Joon.

To: Heartbreaker

From: Sunny

Hey. Can you meet me at McDonalds today? I've got something important to talk to you about.

Minutes later, a reply came. I opened the text and it read: Sure. See you at 11.

Ok great, eleven, which also means that I only have fifteen minutes to get ready. I hurriedly took a shower and gave my hair a quick blow dry. I put on my favourite pair of jeans and a snug graphic tee, tied my hair into a high ponytail and was good to go. I grabbed my bag and left, while feeling nervous and anxious for what was going to come.

[At McDonalds]

He was early, I noticed as I walked in McDonalds. I sauntered towards his table and occupied the seat opposite him.

'Hey. How are you doing?' Joon asked tentatively after a while. I had just sat there, simply staring at him and not saying a single word after I arrived.

'I'm fine. You?' I asked passively.

'I'm great! Things are going so well for me.' he grinned widely.

*Really? Then, I'm glad.* I thought as I smiled at him.

'Look, Sunny. I'm really sorry for everything. I didn't want to hurt you but I just don't love you that way. Mianhae. Chongmal mianhae.' he said apologetically.

'I understand, oppa. I really do. I see now, that there's no point in holding onto you because your heart's not with me anymore. I can't force love, so yeah, I'm letting you go. Mianhae for acting the way I did the last time.' I said sheepishly.

'Really?! Gomawo Sunny! Thank you so much!' he practically shouted in glee.

*Why's he so ecstatic? He won't be that happy unless...*

'You like someone else, don't you?' came my unexpected question. I could tell, just by his face that he was shocked. Very shocked.

'H-how did you know?' he stuttered. Oh come on. I'm not stupid to not notice something like this.

'It's a girl thing. So, who's the lucky girl?' I asked, curious. It hurt just a teeny weeny bit to know that he had already fallen for another girl in such a short time, but then again, it wasn't my business anymore. We broke up and that was the end to our short love story.

'Jessica.'

Ok, now this is what I call shocking.

[Joon's POV]

Her question really caught me by surprise. I mean, how did she even know that I already liked someone else? Is she psychic or something? Nevertheless, I gave her an anwer.

'Jessica.' Unexpected answer, wasn't it? I could tell that Sunny didn't see it coming too. Her eyes bugged out and was hanging wide open. Well, I guess it can be rather shocking at first. I, myself, didn't believe it when I first realized my feelings. How did it all start, you may wonder. It started during our first filming. I got to know her a little better and found out that there was more to her than she actually shows. Usually, people who meet her for the first time will get intimidated because of the cold image that she portrays, but once you get to know her, you'll discover that she isn't as icy as she seems. She's actually a really nice, kind and witty girl. And that's probably one of the reasons why I fell for her too.

'Jessica unnie?! Are you freaking kidding me? How did you get to know her, anyway?' she asked after a while.

'She's my partner for this show that we're working on. Didn't she tell you? Anyway, the show's called We Got Married. So yeah, through all the filmings, we got closer and ta-dah! You get two close buddies.' I said as I intertwined my fingers to illustrate my point.

'And, what makes you so sure that your feelings for her won't end up like the feelings you had for me?' she asked, one eyebrow arched.

'I don't know. But I do know that this time, the feelings I have for her is different. That I know for sure.' I said all truthfully.

She seemed to have accepted my answer for her next reply was, 'Ok. That's good to know. Wow! Look at the time. Got to go. Annyeong. Talk to you some other time!'

After her small announcement, she left hurriedly to god-knows-where without a backward glance.

*O-kay...That's really weird.*

[Sunny's POV]

*So, Joon and Jessica are working together huh. Why didn't unnie tell me? Either way, she better be prepared for me. I'm not going to let this go so easily.* I thought and smirked.

(Back at dorm)

'Unnie, you free? I would like to talk to you about something.' I asked sweetly.

'Sure, dongsaeng. What do you want to talk about?' she asked as she sat down while gesturing for me to do the same too.

I sat beside her and took a deep breath before I asked, ' Unnie, why didn't you tell me that you were working with Joon?' She was astonished, that was obvious. She tried to say something but everytime she opened , she would freak out and close again.

'Unnie, just tell me the truth.'

'I-I'm sorry, Sunny. I really am. I wanted to tell you before but I was scared. I was afraid that you would get angry with the both of us. Chongmal mianhae.' unnie finally said as she looked down, afraid to meet my eyes.

'Do you like him?' I asked after a while of long silence, my voice calm. She made the mistake of looking up. It only made it easier for me to deduce her real emotions. I observed her as first bliss, followed by sadness appeared on her face. She was looking at anywhere but me, obviously trying to think of an excuse.

'Don't lie to me, unnie. I want the truth.' I said, dead serious.

She gulped and said softly, 'Neh.'

-Awkward silence-

'Well, that changes things.'

'W-what? Aren't you angry with me or something? Of all things, you said, well, that changes things?' Unnie asked disbelievingly while looking at me like I had some serious illness or something. Gee, wasn't that insulting.

'Aniyo. Jessica unnie, go for it.' I advised, smiling. She only became more shocked and that kind of defeated my purpose.

*Ok great. Now, she's too shocked to even speak.*

Sighing dramatically, I walked out while saying clearly and firmly, 'Sica unnie, go for it. He likes you too.' before I closed the door on her. I know full well the effect my words would have on her and thus waited outside.

Minutes later, a 'OH MY GOD! HE LIKES ME! AHHHHHH!! THIS MUST BE A DREAM!!' could be heard even miles away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hmm... idk what to think for this chapter. Comments please? ^^ Thank you~ :D Btw, I hope the part when Sunny apologised to Joon wasn't too cheesy or something. >.<

Next Chapter's pic~ :D

In case you can't read the words due to poor quality, they read: The Revenge. Chapter 35- Another Outing? So, what do you think is going to happen next? :\

New story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14219/bound-by-a-promise-boa-jaejoong-snsd-sungmin-sunny-sunsun-superjunior

Please support me for that story too ^^ Will post the first chapter soon~ :D