Another outing?

The Revenge

Recall:

Minutes later, a 'OH MY GOD! HE LIKES ME! AHHHHHH!! THIS MUST BE A DREAM!!' could be heard even miles away.

Chapter 35:

[Sunny's POV]

I couldn't help but smile and be happy for Jessica unnie. I knew that she didn't exactly had a smooth love life and now that she found someone else, I'm glad for her. I just hope that Joon won't break her heart because if he do, he will have to face me. However, what I didn't realise was that Jaejoong was standing behind me all this while, watching.

'Sunny-ah, what are you doing?' Jaejoong asked.

I jumped and whirled around to face him, startled. 'Oppa! You scared me!' I said as I put a hand over my heart which was beating at a very fast pace.

'I can tell.' he smirked.

'Aish fine. What are you doing here?' I asked.

'Just walking by when I saw you here. Which brings me to my question again, what are you doing?'

'Well long story. But basically, I talked things out with Joon. I am offically over him and Jessica unnie and Joon oppa are in love! Isn't that wonderful?' I asked.

'Chincha? That's great! Anyway, Sunny...' Jaejoong hesitated mid-sentence.

'Yeah?'

'Are you free today?' came his unexpected question. He was scratching the back of his head and blushing.

*Aww. Isn't he cute?*

'Neh. Wae?' I asked.

'Well, today's DBSK's off-day and the members want you to come with us to shop. So can you?' he said so quickly that it was hard to catch his words.

'Yeah sure!' I smiled widely. Hanging out with the Dong Bang boys was fun. I used to dread hanging out with them and was only doing it for the sake of getting closer to Jaejoong. But, I soon realised it wasn't that bad. And as days grew, I found myself loving to hang out with them and would always grab the opportunity when present. With every passing day, i found myself forgetting about the revenge plan. I was still undecided though, I still couldn't figure out if I wanted to continue with the revenge.

'That's great! Meet us in twenty outside this building, okay?'

'Neh!' I beamed and hurriedly entered my room to get changed. I walked to my wardrobe and picked out a casual outfit-- grey skinny jeans, white tank and black cardigan. I put on a long necklace and some light makeup, tied my hair up and was soon ready. Hurrying out of the room, I grabbed my tote bag and slammed the door behind me.

[At their meeting place]

'Hi sunbaes! Hi dear!' I greeted Jaejoong and the other members.

'Hi honey.' Jaejoong said sweetly as he pulled me in for a hug.

'Awww. So sweet.' the other members crooned. I blushed and pulled away. The boys, I noticed, were all wearing disguises. Jaejoong oppa and Changmin sunbae were wearing shades while the rest were wearing beanies and shades.

'Don't tease my yeobo.' Jaejoong said as he hugged me from the back protectively. It was always like that. When we were acting, you can hear many sweet words and see alot of skinship.

'Thanks oppa.' I said sweetly and pecked him on the cheek.

'Yah! Enough of the mushiness already! Let's go.' Yunho said irritatedly. I smiled, grabbed Jaejoong's hand and followed after them.

[At the mall]

'Oh my god. This place is awesome!!' Yoochun sunbae spazzed. This shopping mall was indeed fantastic. It sold practically every known thing. It had five levels of shops, a huge cinema, and of course a freakishly big arcade. It was most likely the biggest shopping mall I've ever been to.

'Well, what are you guys waiting for? Let's go shopping!' Jaejoong said and together, the six of us ran to the nearest store.

-//-

'Yeobo, try this. Ooh. Try that too! Oh look at this blouse, it's nice. Go try it too!' Jaejoong said as he tossed clothes my way.

'Oppa! Stop! I have one huge pile of clothes to try on now.' I pouted as I pointed at the mountain of clothes that was on the couch. All the sunbaes had already picked out clothes for me and it was now Jaejoong's turn.

'Oops! I got too carried away. Mian. Go try them! Call me when you're out.' Jaejoong crooned as he pushed me towards an empty fitting room.

'Neh oppa.' I said and entered the room with a big big pile of clothes in my arms.

-First fitting-

'Ta-dah! How do I look?' I asked. All five of them were all sitting on the couch, waiting to pass judgement. I was wearing a long flowy tube dress and twirled around for effect.

'Shows too much.' Jaejoong said, his arms crossed.

'Ok.'

-Second fitting-

'How about this?' I posed in front of them, wearing an oversized top paired with tights.

'Too plain.' Yoochun sunbae said, which also meant, 'Next attire please.'

-Third fitting-

'This?'

This time, I was wearing a slip-off the shoulder dress paired with boots.

'Too ty.' Yunho said.

'Yah! You guys were the ones who picked these clothes.' I complained before changing into another attire again.

-Thirty first fitting-

I just stood in front of them in a printed tee and a plaited skirt, too tired to say anything. For the last thirty fittings, it was either too ty or too dull. I fervently hoped that this one could make the mark. I was sick of trying so many clothes in just one day.

'Well?' I quirked one eyebrow. No one said anything. They all say there, staring. After a while, they finally spoke.

'This is perfect!'

'You look good in it!'

'PRETTY!'

'You look hot, girl.'

'Buy this!'

*Thank god. Finally.*

'Thanks sunbaes!' I smiled widely, glad as hell that this tortue was finally over. I hurriedly change and came out. It was now, the sunbaes' turn

[After five hours]

'Are we all done? If so, let's go!' I exclaimed. We had spent the past few hours in the same store, passing judgement on the clothes that we had tried on. We were finally done and had just finished paying for our clothes.

'Yeobo, are the bags too heavy? I can help you with them.' Jaejoong offered.

'Ani. They are super light!' I declined. He was already carrying two bags in each hand and I didn't want to add on to his load. I wasn't useless or something... From the corner of my eye, I spotted a huge store selling all sort of soft toys. Being the soft toy lover that I am, I squealed with delight and ran for that shop.........................to accidentally crash into a big burly guy. I fell down with my bags strewn all over while the guy was still standing, not at all pleased.

'YAH! DO YOU HAVE EYES?' he shouted at me.

'Yeobo! Gwenchana?' Jaejoong came rushing over.

'I'm fine. Don't worry.' I reassured him and turned my attention back to the guy.

'Mianhae. I wasn't looking.' I apologised sincerely, still on the floor.

'SORRY DOESN'T HELP. IF SORRY CURES EVERYTHING, THEN THERE WON'T BE LAWS!' he shouted.

'YAH! MY GIRLFRIEND ALREADY APOLOGISED, SO WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?' Jaejoong shouted back, pissed.

*Gomawo Jaejoong. Thanks for standing up for me. You make me feel so guilty, you know? You have always treated me so nicely. Caring for me, protecting me. You were like unknowingly doing things to make me forget about my revenge. And you know what? It worked. When I was with you and the rest, it was like there had never been a revenge plan. So yes, I've decided. I'm not going to carry out my revenge anymore. I just don't want to hurt you anymore, not after everything you've done for me.*

'Oppa, stop.' I said as I got up. They were swearing at each other like there's no tomorrow and I didn't want a fist fight to come out of it. It would spoil DBSK's image if they got caught and that was the last thing that I wanted.

'But, Sunny. He's insulting you.' Jaejoong frowned.

'It's okay. I will settle this.' I said firmly as I pushed Jaejoong away lightly.

'Look. I'm really sorry, okay? I really didn't see you. Mistakes happen all the time right? That's why there's a thing called second chances. So, if you will be so kind, just let this matter drop alright?' I said to the guy.

'Aish. Fine. Just don't let me see you ever again.' he growled.

'You won't.' I said firmly. With that, he turned his back and left.

'Sunny-ah, you alright?' Changmin sunbae asked.

'Neh, sunbae! Don't worry.' I said cheerfully as I picked up my bags. I wanted us to continue having fun and not let this small accident spoil everything.

'Don't call us sunbae when we're not having lessons. It makes us feel old. Call us oppas!' Changmin pouted.

'Yeah!' the rest agreed.

I grinned and replied, 'Araso, oppas. Now can we go into the toy store?'

'Sure!' they replied and we entered the store, beaming.

[Back at dorm]

After one long tiring day spent at the mall, we were finally back. We had just said our goodbyes and I was about to enter my room with all my bags when Jaejoong stopped me.

'Sunny.'

'Yes?' I turned around, curious.

'Will you be my real girlfriend?' he asked.

*Wow. I wasn't expecting this, but nevertheless...why not give it a shot?*

'Yes.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Was it too fast? Anyway, just before you guys think that this fic is coming to an end soon, there's going to be one more twist coming up. Yeap, look forward to it ^^

Usual drills please (: