Their Happy Endings

The Revenge

Recall:

'Oppa, next time when you start something, finish it. And one more thing, saranghaeyo.' and with that, she pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

Chapter 42:

[Three years later]

(Sunny's POV)

Today is D-day, the biggest day in every trainees' lives. Today is finally the day when we get to debut and god knows how long we have been waiting for it.

-//-

The atmosphere backstage was tense. Everyone was all nervous and that includes Jessica unnie who was usually calm. The PDs were running around backstage ensuring that everything would be perfect. This is not the time for mistakes. Everything must be perfect. It has to be.

'Sunny-ah, you scared?' Joon oppa asked. I still found it hard to believe that Joon oppa had managed to clear his schedules to come to our debut performance. He had debuted a few weeks earlier than us with his band, MBLAQ. They proved to be a big hit with the crowd as more and more job offers poured in their way. They even have a fanclub named A+ already! I'm envious...

'Like duh.' I looked at him from the mirror as I rolled my eyes. I couldn't stop fidgeting and I kept playing with my fingers. I was scared that I would mess up on stage. I never had problems performing in front of large crowds. It's just the fact that this performance is going to determine our future that I found daunting.

'Relax. Just pretend that this is just another performance, araso?' he advised as he patted my shoulder.

'Neh.'

'Alright girls, let's gather here.' I heard Taeyeon say. Taeyeon was selected, through voting, to be our leader. Though she was modest about it, I could still tell that she loves the title, alot. I'm not trying to imply that Taeyeon is arrogant or anything. All I want to say is that Tayeon deserves this title alot. She works hard and she plays hard. If she doesn't get this title, who will? Taeyeon is the best candidate.

'This is finally, the day that we have been waiting for. The day when we finally debut. We are going to put in our best and make sure we will have no regrets, araso?' Taeyeon said words of encouragement.

'NEH!' we shouted back in harmony.

'SNSD HWAITING~' We shouted once more before making our way onto the stage and getting into our positions.

*Sunny-ah, fighting!*

Into The New World, our very first single, soon started playing. We sang and danced to it and gave it our all. Our efforts sure did pay off-- we had hit every note perfectly and we had not messed up the dance routine at all. After the song ended, we stayed in our ending positions and smiled brightly at the audience. The crowd was wild-- a sign that we did really well.

'Here presenting to you a new group, this is... SNSD!'

(Backstage)

'We did it! Taeyeon-ah, we did it!' I shouted in glee as we walked backstage. I was beyond happy, ecstatic even.

'We sure did.' she smiled and replied.

'Sunny-ah!' I heard an unfamiliar voice from a corner. Turning to see who it is, my eyes widened as I saw the person standing before me. My mouth formed an 'o' shape as I stared at her, not moving at all.

'Yah! Pabo, miss me?' Mi Jung said as she skipped towards me with a bouquet of flowers in her right hand.

'M-mi Jung?' I asked as I stared at the Mi Jung lookalike.

'Neh! Of course it's me, pabo.'

'Oh my gosh, MI JUNG!' I shouted as I jumped up and down in glee. I haven't seen her for ages and I really did miss her alot.

'Haha, neh. It's me. I'm finally back and these are for you' she said as she passed me the flowers.

'Gomawo. You completed your studies overseas already?' I asked as soon as I regained my composure.

'Neh! Now I'm back and you can't chase me away!' Mi Jung said, laughing.

'I doubt I will do that.'

'Well, I would love to talk more but your boyfriend is waiting over there~' she said as she pointed at the other corner. Mi Jung had found out about me dating Jaejoong. To say that she was surprised is an understatement. However, she soon got over it and accepted Jaejoong as he is.

'Thanks.' I said and smiled before running for Jaejoong.

'OPPA!' I shouted excitedly as I threw my arms around him.

He hugged me back and chuckled, 'I'm guessing you miss me alot right?'

'Neh! Did you buy me anything from Japan?' I asked as I looked at him with puppy eyes. Jaejoong oppa had just came back from Japan after finishing up the promotions held there. I couldn't help myself for I am a er for souvenirs. Always has been one and always will.

'Sure did. But first, I just want to say that I miss you and saranghaeyo. Do you?' he said and kissed my forehead.

'Of course! I love you too oppa and I always will.' I said softly and hugged him once more with a huge grin on my face.

*I love this guy and it will last for a lifetime and maybe more, that I'm absolutely sure.*

-//-

Isn't it amazing how unpredictable life is? If someone had told me back when I was still in high school that I would fall in love with Jaejoong another time, I would have scoff and just walk away. But hell no, I really did fall in love with him again. Everything he does makes me so happy and I will definitely cherish him more than anything. And, just like any other typical love story, we didn't have it easy. But nevertheless, we overcame the obstacles together and became even closer. Jessica unnie had too, never expected herself to fall in love with Joon oppa but she did and there was no looking back ever since. And so after everything that we have been through, maybe...just maybe, we will have our happy endings afterall.

Life is full of ups and downs and there is no one in this world who has a PERFECT life. Everyone will have their troubles but it's how they deal with them that makes them stand out from the rest. So, when life proves to be difficult, just go with the flow and you will definitely make it and come out stronger than before. Remember: when the going gets tough, only the tough gets going.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeong! :D This is the official end of The Revenge and I would like to thank all my subscribers, commenters and readers for everything. Without you guys, completing this fic would not have been possible. Kamsahamnida! :)

By the way, here's the link for the sequel to this fanfiction-- Inseparable (:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/16001/inseparable-hara-jaejoong-jessicajung-jonghyun-joon-minho-sunny

And I guess I can reveal all the characters now (: They are:

HARA, JAEJOONG, SUNNY, SUNGMIN, MINHO, JONGHYUN, JESSICA, JOON AND SULLI  :D

I hope you guys will continue to support me and the sequel to this. Thanks so much (:

See you guys at the sequel! ^^