Filming

The Revenge

A/N: Hey (: I am back from my holiday trip and as promised, here's the update. By the way, I have kind of decided on the plot for the sequel of this fanfic. There's gonna be new characters introduced and I have this feeling that it's gonna have alot more drama. I am also going to start writing my second oneshot. So, do look out for it too! :D Oh btw, I did some changes to the sentences that were in the preview in this chapter, but the meaning still remains the same. That's all~ :D

Recall:

'Mian. I'm late.' a familiar voice said. I turned to get a good look of my groom, but only to receive the shock of my life.

'JOON?'

Chapter 32:

[Jessica's POV]

'Jessica?! What are you doing here?' he was undoubtedly surprised.

'I'm your bride, silly.' I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. I couldn't help myself, he was just so cute. His eyebrows were furrowed togeter and his full lips jutted out in a pout. If I had met him before Sunny, I would, right away, make him fall for me. I could too, now seeing as how he's single, but I wouldn't want to hurt Sunny.

'Wait, what? MY BRIDE?' he obviously didn't understand. I shook my head and turned my attention back to the producers who were all watching our small exchange with interest.

'Joon-ah, she's the trainee that you're going to be paired with for the show.' the execuetive producer informed.

'Oh...I see. I'm glad it's her and not some other y girl that I'm afraid to get.' he said frankly. In response to his words, I felt as if a heavy burden has been lifted from my chest. I was relieved to know that that was his honest opinion. I smiled and waited for the producers to continue with the briefing that was interrupted by Joon's arrival.

'Take a seat, Joon.' The said person obeyed and the briefing continued.

'Well as you both know, you two are going to be a couple. And so, you guys are going to have to act like one. No quarrals, no nothing. Understand the logic behind it?'

*Like duh, of course. Who doesn't know how a couple's supposed to be?*

'Neh.' we answered at the same time. I giggled and faced Joon who was too, at the moment looking at me. We laughed at the coincidence before turning back to the producers.

'Show us then.'

*Hellooo?  How are we supposed to show you?*

'How exactly do we do that?' Joon asked.

'Yeah. How do we do it?' I backed him up. He glanced at me and I gave him a smile.

'Well act it out. You guys take acting lessons right?' one of the producers said while looking at us weirdly.

'Neh...' I trailed off.

Joon and I discussed about it for a while and we finally decided on a scene. Joon and I were going to have a fight, but before ugly words come flying out, Joon would say something to calm everything down. We will end it off with a hug with Joon and I looking at each other lovingly.

[Acting Starts]

'What the hell were you doing? Are you cheating on me?!' I snarled at him. I was supposed to have caught him hugging a girl.

'We weren't doing anything.' came his simple answer.

'Don't lie to me! I saw it with my very own eyes. Are you trying to imply that I have eye problems?! For your information, I have perfect eyesight!' I shouted in fury.

'Ani. It's not that. It was only a hug so why are you being so dramatic?' he said as he reached out to hold my hand.

I shook it off and asked, 'Who the heck is she anyway?'

'A friend.'

'A friend. Yeah right. An ex lover, perhaps.' I scoffed.

'Jess, why are you like this? I love you. You know that.' he said as he cupped my cheek and slung his other arm round my waist, pulling me close to him. That took me by surprise. It was not part of the plan! What in the world is he thinking? Hurriedly, I improvised, a skill that was, according to the instructors, of top importance. I didn't believe it before, but I do now.

'I know...I'm just insecure. A guy like you deserves someone better than me. Someone who's worthy of you.' I murmured as I looked elsewhere, avoiding eye contact.

'Jessica! How can you even say that? You are beautiful. You're smart. You're kind. You're talented. I am such a lucky guy to have you! So how can you even think that way? I love you and I will never ever hurt you. I'll kill myself first before I do that.'

*Wow. I didn't know he was so dramatic...*

'I love you too.' I said as I hugged him a brief second before pulling back. I cradled his cheek and it as I gazed him adoringly.

[Acting end]

'Well...kiss!' the producers urged us on as we remained in our ending positions. Were they kidding? A kiss? We weren't even friends, just aquaintances and we have to KISS? Joon, on the other hand, was equally shocked, I noticed. We stared at each other, both of us not making a single move. We turned to look at the producers once more to see if there was any hint to tell us that they were just joking but there weren't any. Having no other choice, we did as we were told. We moved closer and closer, our heads slowly dipping in for the much dreaded kiss.

*Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my freaking god*

However, just as our lips were about to meet, we heard a click.

*What was that?* Instinctively, I inched back and looked at the producers. In one of their hands was a Canon DSLR.

'Did you like, just take a photo of us?' I asked.

'Yeahhh. We were just joking with you two but you both took it so seriously! Your facial expressions were just so epic and it was definitely a moment to remember. So, we took a photo to capture the moment. By the way, you two really look good together.'

*What the ? A joke?! You're telling me all these was JUST A JOKE?* I mentally shouted. Jokes were okay at times, but jokes like these were just plain stupid. I sneaked a peek at Joon and together, we shared a look that was filled with annoyance.

'Enough chit-chatting. Let's start filming!'

‘…’

[Back to Jaejoong and Sunny]

[Jaejoong’s POV]

 'Nothing happened. Nothing...' I said as I hurriedly helped Sunny up. Sunny, after the rest of the DBSK's arrival, appeared to have defroze but she just stood there, impassive.

'Sure doesn't look like nothing.' Yunho, the rational one said.

'We weren't doing anything, I swear.' I insisted. It would have been a little nice if I had Sunny's help.

'Hyung, if that was considered "nothing", I would love to do it anytime.' Changmin spoke up.

*Nice timing maknae. Of all times, now's the time for your ertic side to show*

'Don't be ridiculous.' I scolded.

'Are you two like, a couple?' Junsu asked, his eyes narrowing as he asked the question that I'm pretty sure, both of us did not see coming. Knowing full well that Junsu would not back down till he got an answer, I opened my mouth to give him a reply when I heard:

'Yes, we are dating.'

Just those four simple words were all it took to send me flying straight to heaven. It was something I had wanted to hear coming out from since ages regardless of whether she mean it or not. But, before I could even relish the moment, Yoochun's next words shorten my already, short-lived happiness.

'Really? Are you sure?' Yoochun asked, full of doubt. His words burst my happy bubble and sent me flying back down to earth.

'Yeah of course. Would I lie about something like this?' Sunny asked, challenging him. Why is she doing this? I mean, does she know what the consequences will be? Besides, I am not stupid and delusional enough to believe that she actually meant what she said.

'Aniyo... Just checking. Well then, congratulations.' Yoochun said before backing away. The remaining members took their leave too. After they left, I turned to look at Sunny, wanting explanations.

[Sunny's POV]

*Oh my god. I did not just say those words. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Ahhh, how am I going to face Jaejoong now?!!*

'You didn't mean that, right?' he asked quietly, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

*I don't know....*

I looked up and said, 'Not exactly.' while avoiding eye contact.

'Then why did you say it?' he asked.

*I really really don't know!*

'Because it would get us out of more awkward confrontations?' I covered up with a practical excuse, hoping that he would buy it and stop asking me questions. I needed time to sort out my thoughts and feelings and such.

'Well...you do know what the consequences are, right?' his next words took my by surprise.

'What do you mean?' I asked, puzzled.

'We will have to act like a couple.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope this isn't a major disappointment. :)  And yeah, I know that the title of this chapter doesn't quite match. Mian. I had completely no idea what to name this chapter. Ok, I'm off to write my new oneshot~

PLEASE COMMENT! Kamsahamnida! ^^

Btw, chapter pic for the next chappie is below! ^^