An Act. A Facade.

The Revenge

Recall:

'We will have to act like a couple.'

Chapter 33:

[Sunny's POV]

'Are you freaking kidding me?!' I almost shouted at him, my mouth wide agape.

'Nope.' he popped his voice on the 'p'.

'But wae?' I asked, wanting a good reason.

'Because we have already told them that we are dating. Yoochun already doubt us and if we don't act like one and they find out that we're lying, they will KILL me. And no way am I going down alone, you're coming with me.'

*Typical jerk answer*

'Aish. Fine. What did I do to deserve this?' I complained.

'You told them we were dating. Your fault.' he said, shrugging his shoulders.

'Ah, whatever.'

[Jaejoong's POV]

*She doesn't like me. She doesn't like me. She doesn't like me.* The same line repeated in my head over and over again. I guess I can understand if she doesn't like me but will acting as my girlfriend kill her? Is being my girlfriend really that bad?

'Is being my pretend girlfriend that difficult?' I asked as I watched her reaction. She was shocked at first, but she immediately disguised it by putting on a poker face.

'Ani. I just don't like it.'

'Why not? I'm Kim Jaejoong. Everyone wants to be my girlfriend.'

'Well I don't, ok?' she answered, annoyed.

'Araso.' I left it there not wanting to piss her more.

*Sunny-ah, why won't you like me?*

[Sunny's POV]

*Mianhae, Jaejoong. I still need time to get over him and also... I need time to figure out the feelings that I'm starting to develop for you. You are someone that I'm supposed to hate... and this feelings I have sure doesn't feel like hatred.*

==============================================================

[Weeks later]

[Jessica's POV]

*Uwahhh. Why does he have to look so hot in that white shirt. Kyaaaa. And seriously, that white shirt is practically transparent! I can see his abs from here!*

'JESSICA!!!!' I heard my name being shouted from behind, but before I could fully register the fact, someone flicked my forehead.

'What the hell is your problem?!' I shouted, pissed as I rubbed my forehead while looking up to see who the was.

'Director is calling for you.' Joon informed me.

'Neh but you didn't have to flick my head.' I pouted.

'Mian. By the way, there's some drool at the corner of your mouth. Is there something wrong with my attire, too? I noticed that you were staring...' he trailed off, putting two and two together.

*Oh no.*

'Yeah, your shirt doesn't really match your jeans.' I hurriedly lied to cover up. It would be hella embarrassing if he found out that I was in fact, drooling at him.

'Don't try to distract me. I know you were drooling at me. I'm hot, right?' he asked, wriggling his eyebrows. I immediately blushed and looked away, not answering his question.

'Aww. Is someone blushing?' he taunted.

'Go away.' I muttered, still blushing uncontrollably.

'Yah! Joon! Don't bother her. Jessica, come here please!' the director shouted from his corner.

'I know you like me...' he whispered in my ear as he walked away, causing me to be even redder.

*Stupid Joon.*

Joon figured it out spot on, again. He was right when he said 'I know you like me.' I do like him. But, not love, I think. It all started during the very first filming. I was actually already attracted by his looks since the first time we met but I didn't think much of it because I thought we would not cross paths again. But then again, fate loves to play tricks on us. We met again and it all started from there.

-//-

For our first filming, we had a exercise competition with the other star couples. They were Marco and Dam Bi, Alex and Shin Ae, Andy and Solbi and Hwanhee and Hwayobi. I, myself, wasn't the atheletic type since I was diagnosed with asthma when I was young and I was worried like crap that the exercise activity would be too rigorous. I didn't really mind if we lost but Joon, I knew he wanted to win, I could tell from his eyes. I didn't want to disappoint him and thus I went along. Luck was not on my side that day. We were tasked to run six rounds around the park and the first couple would get an additional bonus. That made Joon want to win even more. However, there was another added challenge: one of our hands had to be bound together. This way, if one fell, the other would be down too. When the couple fall, they would be automatically disqualified. After a final briefing of the rules, we got into our starting positions and waited for the referee's whistle.

BEEP!

All of us raced forward and we started running as fast as we could. We started off well-- we were second in place and were only a few centimetres behind Marco and Dam Bi, the leading couple. That gave me confidence and I ran even faster, not caring if my asthma would get triggered or not.

[Flashback Starts]

'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!' a voice whom I recognised as Shin Ae's screamed.

*What happened?* I wondered as I continued running.

'. Now we're out of the competition.' I heard Shin Ae's partner, Alex, say. His voice was loud enough for anyone who was within a seven metre radius to hear.

'Chongmal mianhae.' I heard her apologise as we ran even further.

*Yes! One couple down! Three more to go!*

For the next few minutes, nothing major happened. But, that was until I heard an 'Oof' from behind. Curious, I turned my head back to get a good look. I had thought that with Joon and my hands bound together, I would definitely not lose my direction and bang into a pole or something, but boy was I so wrong...

After seeing that Andy and Solbi were down, I immediately turned my head back and continued running. However, what I didn't expect was for my legs to get entangled with Joon's. I fell forwards while pulling Joon along with me.

'Ouch. Are we disqualified, Joon?' I asked, disorientated as I looked at him.

'Neh.' he did little to hide the disappointment from his voice.

'What?!' I shouted.

'We both fell down and that is equivalent to being disqualified.'

'Chongmal mianhae.' was all I could say. I felt guilty, really guilty. We were so close to victory and I just took it away from him.

'It's okay. We can win the next competition!' he said, all of a sudden, energized as he helped me up.

'.' I hissed as I winced from the pain that shot up my leg. I looked down and saw hints of a bruise starting to appear at my right ankle.

'Gwenchana?' Joon asked worriedly as he diverted his attention back to me.

'My ankle. I think I sprained it. But it's okay.' I said, feeling even more guilty. I had taken away his chance at winning and now, I'm adding another burden on him.

'Ani! I'm gonna get an ice-pack. Sit here and don't move anywhere. Araso?' he instructed sternly as he sat me down at the side of the path.

'Neh.'

Joon came back within seconds and nursed my swollen ankle. I occassionally winced in pain but he would always coo words of encouragement to me and that really helped lessen the pain. I watched him as he moved the ice pack around my ankle. He was really handsome and his movements were graceful, I noticed. His brown hair complemented his skin tone and he had those type of eyes that made me really envious. I was also, really touched by his actions for I had expected him to shout at me for causing him to lose but instead, he did the exact opposite.

'Gomawo Joon.'

'It's nothing. You were just careless. It's not like you purposely caused it. And besides, it's just a competition. I mean, I do like winning, but I won't die if I lose. So, don't worry.' he said with a smile.

It was at that very moment that I started falling for him.

[Flashback End]

'Jessica! Can you come here? I need to discuss with you regarding some things.' the director called.

'Neh!' I said as I hurried over while sneaking a glance at Joon. He was looking at me and when he noticed that I had caught him in the act, he immediately blushed and looked away.

*You're really cute, Joon.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crappy chapter. Seriously bad. Chongmal mianhae. ):

Usual drills please ^^ 

Update- 6/12/10

Hello readers! ^^ I have been rather busy for the past two days so I wasn't able to update. But, chapter 35, or rather chapter 34, will be up tomorrow. Promise! :D

And below is the chapter picture for it! Maybe you can guess what's gonna happen next? Btw, I have a new story up! Please support me? :) I'll thank you beforehand :D

Story title: Bound By A Promise

Main characters: Bojoong and Sunsun (: [BoA, Jaejoong, Sunny and Sungmin]

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14219/bound-by-a-promise-boa-jaejoong-snsd-sungmin-sunny-sunsun-superjunior

Chapter pic! :D

Lol. The quality's really bad, idk why. When I was making it and uploading it, it was perfectly fine. In case you can't read the words properly due to lousy quality, it reads: The Revenge. Chapter 34- Confrontations.

A/N: The chapter pictures follow after the story chapter. I hope you get what I mean... :)