Hell takes over

The Revenge

Didn't receive any comments ): Oh wells. Here's chapt 3 :)

WARNING: It contains some vulgarities, just so you know.

[Soon Kyu's POV]

I woke up the next day with red puffy eyes- a reminder of what happened yesterday.

'I hate you, Kim Jaejoong. I really do. The feelings I once had for you are now replaced with hatred.'' I muttered to no one in particular.

'Hurry Soon Kyu! Mi Jung is here already!' I heard umma shout.

'Neh! Coming!' I shouted back. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house.

'Mianhae Mi Jung! I woke up late.' I apologised.

'It's ok. C'mon. Let's go. You...you're feeling ok right? she asked hesistantly.

*Should've known this was coming*

'I'm okay.' I replied.

'You don't have anymore feelings for him right? I mean, you shouldn't right? After what he said to you...' Mi Jung pressed on.

'Neh. I hate him to the core now.' I said.

'That's great! Now you can have a brand new start! Meet new guys and have fun!' Mi Jung said happily.

'I wish. I'm a geek. No guys date geeks.' I said.

*If this is what I get for liking Jaejoong, then I swear, from today onwards, I will never fall for anyone again. It hurts...way too much*

[Mi Jung's POV]

*Soon Kyu's hurt real bad. She didn't say it but I can tell. If I were Jaejoong, I would not mess with her. She's scary once she hates someone*

[Soon Kyu's POV]

We reached school in a few minutes and made our way to the lockers. Jaejoong happened to be there too, with girls trailing after him like houseflies.

*Was he serious about the warning? Oh wells, I don't really care. What can he possibly do to me?*

Unfortunately, Jaejoong saw me and gave me a smirk. He walked past me and whispered, 'Didn't I tell you to get out of my sight? Now you're going to get it, .' I clenched my fists in anger and walked away with Mi Jung.

*Pfft. What can he do to me? Absolute nothing. *

 'Mi Jung-ah, give me a reason why I should not wipe the floor with his face right now?' I asked while shaking my fists in anger.

'It would affect your school record. Calm down.' she replied.

I took in a few deep breaths and managed to successfully calm myself down. The teacher came in and lessons began.

'RING! RING!' the bell rang, signalling the start of lunch break. I grabbed my books and walked to the cafeteria with Mi Jung. We had already bought our food and were looking around for seats when we heard someone say, 'I have something to say so can I have everyone's attention?'

Curious, I turned to face the speaker and he was none other than Kim Jaejoong. Once he saw that he had my attention, he sneered.

*. What is he going to do? Damn it!*

'Everyone, do you know what happened yesterday? That fat , Lee Soon Kyu, confessed to me yesterday. She said she liked me and wanted to go out with me. I, of course, rejected her. Was she high on drugs yesterday? Was she insane? Did she really think that she would stand a chance with me? I can do so much better. Those who agree with me that she's a crazy , do this.' and with that he threw his food at me.

It hit me square in the face. The whole cafeteria erupted into laughters and soon food was flying towards me from all directions. I was shocked and stood there, motionless.

'Soon Kyu-ah! Soon Kyu-ah! Why are you not doing anything? Soon Kyu-ah!' I vaguely heard Mi Jung. She was probably trying to avoid getting hit while talking to me.

'Mi Jung-ah, is this really happening? Why? Why me?' I asked her softly with tears trickling down my face as food continued to hit me from all directions.

'Stop.' I heard Kim Jaejoong say.

*Maybe... just maybe...he's done with embarrassing me.*

'Aww. Look at her. She's crying. What a weak baby. Baby, what are you going to do? Run back home and cry to mommy?' he said while smirking at me.

Everyone started laughing again and continued throwing their food at me while chanting 'baby baby'.

*I had enough. you Kim Jaejoong. I am so going to get my revenge on you. Just you wait. You're going to regret what you did.*

' you bastard! Go to hell!' I shouted at him and gave him the finger.

'YAH! DON'T CURSE OUR OPPA!' his fangirls screamed.

*. Stupid fangirls.*

I was about to retort back when I felt a hard object hit my head from behind. Excruciating pain shot through my whole head and to my utter embarrassment and disbelief, I fainted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment! Comments are motivation! Gomawo! :D