A new friend

The Revenge

Joon's gonna be in this chapter!! Hehe (:

Character Description

Lee Joon

-> Childish at times

-> Doesn't really care about a person's looks

-> Handsome

-> Eventually became best friends with Soon Kyu and Mi Jung

-> Aspires to be a singer

-> Kind and caring

-> Worries about Soon Kyu alot

-> Protective of Soon Kyu

Goo Hara

-> Likes Jaejoong.

-> y

-> Queenka

-> Hates Soon Kyu for confessing to Jaejoong

Time for chapt 4~

[Joon's POV]

I was eating my sandwich when I heard someone say 'I have something to say so can I have everyone's attention?'

Curious, I looked up and saw that the speaker was Kim Jaejoong. He was smirking at a nerd who was searching for seats with her friend, Mi Jung. I knew Mi Jung because she was in one of my class.

*New target? He must be planning something big...*

Curious to know what will happen next, I put my sandwich down and leaned back. I crossed my arms and waited for the show to begin.

'Everyone, do you know what happened yesterday? That fat Lee Soon Kyu confessed to me yesterday. She said she liked me and wanted to go out with me. But I, of course, rejected her...' Jaejoong droned on and on.

*That girl has got guts. Interesting...*

I was deep in my thoughts when I heard the whole cafeteria laugh. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw food flying all over with most of them hitting Soon Kyu. She just stood there, not doing anything.

*Why isn't she doing ANYTHING?!* I was angry. I was feeling protective of Soon Kyu. I wanted to shout at everybody to stop throwing their food at her. I wanted to run to her, grab her and run out, but I didn't.

*Why am I even feeling this way? I don't even know her. Ahhh.* I was still sorting out my feelings when I heard a girl shout, ' you bastard! Go to hell!' It was Lee Soon Kyu. Jaejoong's fangirls screamed back at her. I was anticipating what would happen next when i saw Hara preparing to throw her metal cup at the oblivious Soon Kyu.

*Oh .* My protective mode got switched on again and I immediately ran towards Soon Kyu, wanting to push her out of the way but I was too late.

The cup hit the back of Soon Kyu's head and she fainted. Blood trickled down her head while the whole cafeteria just looked at the scene, shocked. Hara stood up, glanced at Soon Kyu, smirked, then left with her posse in tow.

*. ing * I went to Soon Kyu and picked her up bridal style. She wasn't as heavy as she seemed.

'Yah! Joon! What are you doing?' Mi Jung asked.

'Bringing her to the nurse.' I replied.

'Oh okay. I'll follow.' she said.

*I hope Soon Kyu will be okay.*

We reached the nurse's office and she tended to Soon Kyu's head wound. Soon Kyu was still asleep. She had a small cut on her head. The nurse also instructed her to rest because she might have a slight concussion from the hit.

'I'm going to inform the teachers so can you take care of her while I'm gone? Gomawo.' Mi Jung said. I nodded my head in reply.

Soon Kyu was still sleeping. I sat by the side of her bed and watched her while she slept. She had big eyes, a straight nose and full lips. She wasn't as fat as what everyone thinks and she would actually be very pretty if she was a little slimmer and if she wore contacts instead of her geekish spectacles.

'Ughhh...' I heard her moan.

[Soon Kyu's POV]

'Ughhh...' I moaned in pain. My head was hurting like mad. I opened my eyes and saw a guy who was looking at me worriedly.

He saw me looking at him and introduced himself, 'Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Joon. Hara threw a metal cup at you just now and you fainted. I brought you here. Are you ok? The nurse said that you might have a slight concussion. Oh, you also have a cut on your head.'

*Omo! Is he actually concerned about me?*

I blushed unknowingly and replied, 'Neh. I'm alright. Thanks for bringing me here. I wasn't too heavy right?' I was suddenly self conscious of my weight.

'Haha. You weren't that heavy. Carrying you here is super easy for a strong guy like me.' he said and to emphasize his point, he flexed his bicep. The sight was simply hilarious. I started laughing crazily which made him pout.

'Aigoo. So cute!' I said and pinched his cheeks.

'Yah! Don't pinch me!' Joon said. He crossed his arms and refused to look at me.

'Aww. Mianhe, Joon-ah.' I said while tugging his arm.

[Joon's POV]

*Aigoo. That girl is so cute. She would be a fun person to hang out with.*

She was still tugging my arm. I peeked at her from the corner of my eye and saw that she was pouting and looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

*Aishh. Who can resist such a cute face?*

I gave in and Soon Kyu smiled at me.

*She's actually really pretty*

*Yah LEE JOON! What the hell are you thinking?*

We spent the rest of the time getting to know each other better. Mi Jung came back not long after and we three had a small get-to-know-each-other-better session. It was really fun. I also found out that Soon Kyu aspired to be a singer like me and that Mi Jung aspired to be a lawyer.

I suddenly remembered Hara, and knowing Hara, she would not let Soon Kyu off that easily. Thus, I asked Soon Kyu for her number.

'Soon Kyu, give me your handphone number.' I stated.

'Wae?' She asked.

'Because I know Hara will not let you off that easily and I'm going to do whatever I can to protect you.' I said.

[Soon Kyu's POV]

When I heard Joon say that he would protect me, I was touched.

'Gomawo Joon. My handphone number is 010-97654278. Can I call you oppa?' I asked.

'Sure.' he replied with a smile on his face.

My heart fluttered when I saw him smile and butterflies were flying around in my stomach.

*What am I feeling? I have never felt this way before except for Jaejoong. Aish. Don't think too much Soon Kyu. It's probably the after effects of fainting.*

'Thanks again oppa.' I replied and flashed him a small smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment! Comments are motivation! Thank you~ :D I think this chapter . D: