The Confession

The Revenge

WARNING: Contains vulgarities. Just so you know :)

[Soon Kyu's POV]

(the next day)

Mi Jung and I were making our way to our class when we heard girls screaming 'OPPA!'. Right away, we knew that Jaejoong must be near.

I rolled my eyes at the girls' actions and said to Mi Jung, 'Seriously, must they do that? I feel ashamed of our gender.'

Mi Jung laughed and replied, 'Totally. Luckily, you'e not like that. So, when are you going to confess to him?'

'Today after school. Can you hang around with me please?' I asked.

'Yeah sure.' Mi Jung replied with a smile.

'Thanks. Come on, we're going to be late soon!' I said and pulled her to our classroom.

Lessons flew by very quickly and soon, it was the end of school. I immediately packed my bag and rushed to Mi Jung's table.

'Hurry! HURRY! I don't want to miss him!' I rushed Mi Jung.

'Aish. I'm done. Let's...' I pulled Mi Jung out of class before she could complete her sentence.

[Mi Jung's POV]

*I hope her confession would go well today*

'Mi Jung-ah. He's there!' I heard Soon Kyu say.

'Oh. Come on. Now's your chance! I will go to the library while you confess ok? Fighting!' and with that, i turned and left. I didn't want to be there when Soon Kyu's confesses because I know it would be very awkward for both Soon Kyu and me.

[Soon Kyu's POV]

'Here's your chance, Soon Kyu! You can do it! Fighting!' I repeated to myself.

By that time, most of the students have already left, leaving only Jaejoong behind who was taking books out of his locker.

'Now's my chance.' I said to myself again and with that, I walked towards him, determined.

[Jaejoong's POV]

I was just packing the last book into my bag when I heard someone call me.

'Jaejoong-sshi' I heard a voice say. From the voice, I could tell immediately that the speaker was a girl.

*Now that's a first. Practically every girl calls me 'oppa'*

I closed my locker and turned to face her. Standing right in front of me was a fat girl with a huge pair of geekish spectacles on her face. She had acne scars all over her face and she was with the end of her shirt.

*Ugly looking girl*

'What do you want?' I asked, disgusted.

[Soon Kyu's POV]

I heard Jaejoong ask ' What do you want' and I became more scared.

'I...I li...like you...w..will you g...o out wi...th me?' I stuttered.

'Can you speak properly? I couldn't catch what you were saying.' He replied, annoyed.

*What the hell*

I took in a deep breath and said, 'Sorry. I like you. Will you go out with me?'

There was a moment of silence before he started laughing like a mad man.

Puzzled, I asked, 'What are you laughing at?'

He stopped laughing and sneered at me. 'I'm laughing at you, you fugly . Did you actually think that I will go out with you? Puh-lease, I could do so much better. Even if you were the only girl left on this planet, I would rather die first than go out with a fat like you. Go get a life, .' he said.

I was speechless. I didn't expect him to say words like those to me. My heart was breaking with every insult he said. I could feel my tears threatening to drop but I did not want to let him have the satisfaction of seeing me cry, thus, i bit my lip and blinked back my tears.

He continued, 'Nothing to say now eh? Hah! Anyway, are your parents as ugly as you too? Wait. You don't need to answer. I already know the answer. Let me warn you: get out of my sight and don't ever let me see you again, ing .' and with that, he grabbed his bag and left.

As I watched him leave, I lost whatever control I had over my emotions. My legs turned into jelly and my vision blurred. I dropped onto the floor and started crying. I pulled my legs to my body and covered my face with my hands and continued crying.

*Why did he call me a ? Why? I am not a ! Why did you have to insult me like this? Why?! I hate you, Kim Jaejoong. I HATE YOU*

I took out my handphone and called Mi Jung.

'M...mi Jung...ah...can...y...you c...come to t...the lo...lockers are...area now?' I asked while crying.

[Mi Jung's POV]

I was reading a book when I heard my phone ring. It was from Soon Kyu, she was crying uncontrollably and she asked if I could go to the lockers area.

*. She's crying. Jaejoong obviously hurt her.*

'I'm coming.' I said and put down the phone. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the library.

[Soon Kyu's POV]

'Soon Kyu-ah, gwenchana?' I looked up and saw Mi Jung.

'Mi Jung-ah. He called me a . He insulted me and my parents. All I did was confess. Why did he have to insult me like that? WHY?!' I screamed. I was hysterical.

Mi Jung didn't say anything. She just knelt and hugged me.

'Shh...don't cry Soon Kyu. Everything's gonna be okay. Don't cry.' Mi Jung repeated soothingly while I just cried in her embrace.

After a couple of hours, I stopped crying. I was tired, my eyes were puffy and I had no more energy left in me to continue crying.

'I want t..to g...o home' I croaked.

[Mi Jung's POV]

'I want t..to g...o home,' I heard Soon Kyu say.

*I'm going to accompany her. I don't know what she will do. She's practically hysterical now. Besides, i live near her.*

'Neh. I will accompany you home.' I said and helped her up.

We walked home in silence and soon we reached her house.

[Soon Kyu's POV]

'Gomawo for accompanying me, Mi Jung-ah.' I said gratefully.

'No problem. That's what friends are for right? Don't think too much ok?' she said.

'Neh. You better go home now. Night.' I said and walked into the house. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*________* stands for thoughts.

Please comment! :D Comments are loved :D Thank you :) I'm gonna try to update as much as I can. This story starts from the past and will slowly ease into the present. :)  Annyeong! :)