Realization

The Revenge

Recall:

'Oh really? Because I saw someone in the carnival today who looked awfully similar to you, hugging a girl at the archery booth.' he said and smirked.

*Oh . How did he know? Did Changmin rat on me? Damn it. You should never trust the maknae. Changmin-ah, you're so going to get it from me later...*

 Chapt 24 :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Jaejoong's POV]

'Oh really? That couldn't be me. I was practicing the room all day.' I maintained my lie while trying to keep cool.

'Hmm, but isn't this guy, you?' Junsu asked persistantly as he took out a photo from his pocket. In the photo, was me and Sunny hugging in the flesh. I was facing the camera's direction but was looking somewhere else while blushing like mad.

'Oooo....' the other members chorused. I narrowed my eyes and thought *Are they ganging up against me?* There's so point in lying now, is there?

'So what if I was at the carnival with Sunny? It's not like we're a couple or something.' I said impassively.

'That's kind of hard to believe because, you guys were afterall, hugging in the photo.' Yunho spoke up.

I glared at him and insisted, 'It's just a friendly hug and nothing more.'

'Oh really? You were blushing like mad you know?' Yoochun spoke this time round.

I was seriously starting to get irritated.*What are they trying to tell me? It'd be alot better if they stop beating round the bush and just get straight to the point.*

'Yah! What are you guys trying to tell me?' I asked, pissed. Seriously, things would be so much easier and less complicated if people can actually just cut straight to the point.

'We're trying to tell you, that YOU LIKE HER.' the four of them said harmoniously.

'Mwoh? You've got to be kidding me. She's just a friend.' I said, all of a sudden not too sure.

*She's just a friend, right?*

'You don't believe us, do you? Alright, we're going to ask you a few questions and you have to answer them truthfully.' Junsu said seriously, his previous humour gone just like that.

'Neh.' I replied. I couldn't see what they were trying to do. How would answering a few questions make me convinced? However, all my queries vanished the moment I heard the first question.

'Were you super happy when she agreed to go to the carnival with you? So happy that you couldn't sleep all night because you were busily thinking about the next day?' Su asked.

'Neh.' It was indeed true. When Sunny agreed to go to the carnival with me, I was over the moon. I couldn't sleep the night before and ended up having to wake up super early. I wasn't ususally, a morning person and even after seeing the mess Changmin made in the kitchen the night before, while fixing himself some supper, I presume, couldn't even spoil my mood.

'Were you very worried when Sunny didn't pick up her phone?' Changmin asked.

I snorted and answered, 'You were there, remember? You promised me something too, but it looks like you went back on your word. So I'll have to go back on mine too.' I know full well the effect my words would have on him.

'NOOOOOOOOOO. I swear hyung, I didn't tell them anything.' Changmin said desperately once he realised he won't be getting his food anymore.

'Then how did they know?' I challenged back while watching Changmin desperately trying to find answer while the other three watched us in plain amusement.

'I don't know.' Changmin said defeatedly as he looked down, pouting.

'On come on. Don't be so harsh on the maknae, hyung. Besides, I found out all by myself.' Junsu said as he came to Changmin's rescue.

'And how is that even possible?' I asked, curious.

'I overheard you two talking this morning. I had already woke up and was about to get a drink from the kitchen when I heard you two talking about some girl. It got me interested so I eavesdropped. I found out about your plans and decided to stalk, but I came back before you and told all of them.' Junsu admitted nonchalently.

'You WHAT?' I shouted. I simply couldn't believe what I just heard.

'Calm down hyung. I stalked ok? Now back to the questions.' Junsu said impatiently.

'Were you very angry when the guy at the booth checked Sunny out?' Yunho asked.

*Su noticed this too? He'd make a good private detective in the future...*

'Yeah...' I replied. I really was. I could have practically dug out the guy's eyeballs on the spot if it weren't for Sunny's prescence and my self-control.

'Was your heart beating very fast when she hugged you?' Yoochun asked next.

'Neh...' I admitted and blushed. The moment Sunny hugged me, I felt the same jolt of electricity pass through me when she had held my hand and my heart started beating super quickly at the skinship.

'These are signs that you like her, my dear hyung.' Junsu said while shaking his head with a frown on his face.

'It's not my fault that I have never felt this way for a girl before right? She's my first.' I said, annoyed. I wasn't exactly convinced but Junsu's words did make a little sense.

'Jinja? Not even that girl who loved you so much back in high school?' Yoochun asked, shocked.

'Huh? Goo Hara, you mean? Ew nooo. I know she liked me but I didn't return the feelings.' I admitted.

'Wow. Sunny's one lucky girl then.' he said.

'Neh. By the way, my dear Junsu, you're so going to get payback for stalking me.' I said sweetly before making my way towards my room.

'HYUNG! WILL I STILL GET MY FOOD?'Changmin shouted.

I sighed and nodded my head. It wasn't Changmin's fault afterall.

(back to Sunny)

[Soon Kyu's POV]

*What does Joon oppa want to tell me? He was so serious back then, which is so unlike him. It's not that he's never serious, but he's usually so jovial and cheerful...* I thought as I stared at my phone. The sudden buzzing of the said item startled me and brought me out of my daze.

'1 new message from Joon Oppa' These words were shown on the screen.

*I guess this text contains the details...*  I took my phone from the nightstand beside my bed and opened the message.

From: Joon Oppa

To: Soon Kyu Girlfriend

Hey. Meet me at Shining Star café at 11am tomorrow. See you.

*Not even a single smiley? He used to put alot of them in his texts to me...sigh... things are so different now. What's wrong with our relationship? It wasn't like this before.* I thought as I glanced at the clock.

11pm, it showed.

'Time to sleep.' I muttered. I changed, crawled into bad and fell asleep not long after.

(Meanwhile in the other room)

[Jessica's POV]

*I went to see Sunny's boyfriend today so why am I still feeling so insecure? Is it because I don't trust him? Besides, he didn't give me a definite answer. Sigh... it's never good to depend on others. I will just have to take matters into my own hands. Maybe I can confess to Jae Oppa? That's not such a bad idea, right? Besides, the earlier I do that, the faster I can state my claim on him...and it's not like Jaejoong will choose Sunny over me, isn't it? I'm way better than her. It's settled then.I'm going to confess tomorrow.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm pretty sure you guys are wondering why Joon's acting this way. I do have a reason, but I don't really think it's a good one. So, I hope you guys won't be disappointed when you find out what it is. ):

So, I realised that I didn't add a character description for Jessica. So, here it is (:

Jung Soo-Yeon/Jessica Jung

-> Fellow member of the band that Sunny's gonna debut with

-> Ice princess

-> Spoilt and acts really mean

-> Petty but can be really generous at times

-> Nice once you get to know her better

-> Jealous of Sunny

That's all for now :D