Shock Part One

The Revenge

A/N: Omg!! I'm so sorry, but I've changed chapter 23. I had originally edited it to Joon not being able to continue to date Sunny because of J.Tune Entertainment's rules. That was just a draft. I had accidentally clicked the update chapter button while editing the chapter. When I wanted to go back and change it, I suddenly couldn't access AFF... so yeah.

I have now edited chapters 21 and 23. They're the correct ones. So right now, after reading chapters 21 and 23, you'll know that Joon only loves Soon Kyu as a sister. You don't have to re-read the edited chapters, just know that Joon realises that he only loves Soon Kyu as a sister and not a lover. I'm sorry that I messed up. This is my first fanfic so I don't really have much experience. Mianhae. If you still have any questions, you can ask me and I'll gladly answer. Mianhae ): I hope I won't lose any subscribers or potential subscribers because of this.

@wineandsoju: I'm so sorry!! ):

==============================================================

Recall:

From: Joon Oppa

To: Soon Kyu Girlfriend

Hey. Meet me at Shining star cafe at 11am tomorrow. See you.

~♥~

 *I went to see Sunny's boyfriend today so why am I still feeling so insecure? Is it because I don't trust him? Besides, he didn't give me a definite answer. Sigh... it's never good to depend on others. I will just have to take matters into my own hands. Maybe I can confess to Jae Oppa? That's not such a bad idea, right? Besides, the earlier I do that, the faster I can state my claim on him...and it's not like Jaejoong will choose Sunny over me, isn't it? I'm way better than her. It's settled then.I'm going to confess tomorrow.*

Here's chapter 25! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Soon Kyu's POV]

'R-ringggg!!!!' My alarm clock rang. I had set the alarm clock in a way that it would wake me up two hours before the meeting with Joon oppa.

*Rise and shine...*

I dragged my sleepy body to the bathroom and took a warm shower. I wrapped myself in a robe and padded out to the wardrobe to decide on what to wear.

'This looks decent.' I muttered out loud while putting on my black skinnies and a pink off-the-shoulder top. After dressing, I proceeded to the the cafeteria in the company building for breakfast.

=======================================================

'Good morning, Taeyeon.' I greeted. Taeyeon was, unlike me, more of a morning person. She wakes up rather early and I could always count on her to help save a seat for me. The cafeteria was always very crowded in the morning, so crowded that just finding a seat proved difficult. The cafeteria sold a wide range of food at reasonable prices, hence making it the number one choice for most SM workers, trainees and celebrities. Everyone knew each other here, so there was no worries that the celebrities would suddenly get attacked by a fan.

'Good morning. Had a good sleep?' Taeyeon chirped.

'Neh. I'll go buy my food first, then we can continue talking.' I said and left for the queue. I bought an egg sandwich and a coffee for myself before returning back to my seat.

'Where're you going later? You are all dressed up.' Taeyeon asked once I was back.

'I'm going to meet Joon oppa.' I said and drank a sip of coffee.

'Ooooo. Your boyfriend eh?' Taeyeon taunted.

'Neh. What are your plans?' I asked while trying to hide my blush.

'None. I don't have any. Weekends are nice and relaxing but a little boring when you have nothing to do.' Taeyeon complained.

'Aww. Maybe you can use this spare time to catch up with your family. You mentioned before that you've got hardly any time to see them because of training...' I suggested.

'That's a great idea, Sunny! I'll do it!' Taeyeon replied with a bright smile. I merely smiled and started on my sandwich.

=====================================================

'I'll see you later, Tae.' I said and got up.

'Annyeong!' Taeyeon replied. I waved in reply and left the cafeteria. I only had twenty minutes to get to Shining Star Cafe.

'Hi Sunny.' I heard a familiar voice from behind.

[Jaejoong's POV]

I was making my way to the cafeteria to grab a late breakfast when I spotted Sunny leaving. She didn't see me though...

'Hi Sunny.' I greeted. She paused and turned to face.

'Hi Oppa.' she greeted back with a smile

'Where're you going?' I asked. She was dressed up and was heading towards the exit.

'Going to meet Joon oppa.' she replied simply.

*Joon? Why's she meeting him? Oh yeah, he mentioned something yesterday. I wish I can hang out with her again...*

'Oh...' was all I could say.

'Well, I've got to go now. See you later.' Sunny said and smiled before leaving. I watched her leave the building before entering the cafeteria.

'Jae oppa.' I heard a high voice call me from behind.

*Nobody calls me oppa except for Sunny and Jessica. This has definitely got to be the latter.*

I turned around and said, 'Hey. What do you want, Jessica?'

'I want you.' she said as she walked closer to me.

'Haha. You're so funny.' I brushed it off jokingly but I could see her frown at what I said.

'I'm serious...Oppa, I like you. Will you go out with me?' she asked.

'...'

(Back to Sunny)

[Soon Kyu's POV]

I entered Shining Star Cafe at 11am on the dot. Joon must have seen me, for he immediately beckoned me over once I stepped into the cafe. I smiled and made my way to his table.

'Hi Oppa.' I greeted cheerfully as I sat down. Joon oppa was dressed rather simply in beige capris and a polo shirt, but it still made him look good.

'So Oppa, what do you want to talk about?' I asked.

'Huh. Nothing much.' he answered but I could see a gleam of fear in his eyes.

'Really?' I asked, not convinced.

'No. So uh, I wanted to ask you what you were doing with Jaejoong yesterday. I mean, Jaejoong? Don't you hate his guts?' Joon oppa said in one breath.

'I think I still do. But he's currently part of DBSK which is one of Asia's hottest bands, so what can I do?' I asked.

'Oh my god! Are you serious?! He's part of DBSK? THE DBSK?! I didn't know he could actually sing...but you're not giving up on your revenge right?' he asked.

'No.' I answered with fierce determination.

'Soon Kyu-ah, maybe you want to consider giving up? You hated him for so long already...why not just let go and move on? Beside, do you really really really hate him now?' he asked.

'I think so... I don't know.' I admitted.

'See? Even you, yourself, are not sure. Tell me, has he changed alot?' Joon oppa asked.

'Well, yes. He isn't that mean compared to last time. He even asked me for forgiveness, and at the carnival, I could see his determination to win the toys for me... but, it may have just been an act to get onto my good side after what he did.' I said.

'Well, from what you said, I think he's a completely changed guy. Speaking of which, you actually agreed to go to the carnival with him?' Joon asked with narrowed eyes.

'Yeah, he asked me. He practically set up and walked into the trap himself. But oppa, the hug that you saw was just an accident. I was so happy when I won the grand prize that I acted without thinking. But, you don't have to worry because I'll never betray you.' I said and leaned forward to ruffle his hair.

'Uh...regarding that...' Oppa trailed off while playing with his fingers-- something which he always does when he's nervous.

'What's wrong, oppa?' I asked, worried. Joon oppa was seldom nervous.

'Let's break up.' he said quietly.

'...'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys expect it? I think some of you did (:

Anyway, BIG BIG CREDITS to Foxrain for the lovely poster!!! <3 Her posters are all so prettyyyyyy :D

PLEASE COMMENT! Kamsahamnida! :D