Making up

The Revenge

Recall:

*He isn't that bad...he can even be considered better than Kim Jaejoong.*

~♥~

*Sunny-ah, mianhaeyo for not being there for you.*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 28:

[Jaejoong's POV]

'Ok girls. We're done for today.' I said. Throughout the whole lesson, I was distracted. I was worrying endlessly about Sunny and I'm sure that even the girls noticed how I was not my usual self today. Tiffany even had to shout in my ear to get my attention, that was how distracted I was.

'But sunbae, we only had lesson for one hour. Don't we usually have lessons for two hours?' Tiffany asked.

'Neh, but I have something to attend to. So, we'll end earlier.' I explained and gave Taeyeon a look.

'Neh...' she answered tentatively. I mouthed 'Let's go now.' to Taeyeon and luckily, she understood what I said. We hurried out of the room, leaving the rest of the girls behind, puzzled. SM rules state that male and female trainees and celebrities are not allowed to be in any dorm belonging to the opposite gender, but for Sunny, I'm willing to break this rule.

'How bad was it last night?' I asked while walking to their dorm.

'I'm not sure. I entered the room and saw that she was already crying. Her eyes were really puffy.' she answered, worry evident in her voice. I just kept quiet and continued walking.

(At Sunny's room)

'Sunny-ah, I'm back and there's someone here too.' Taeyeon said softly as she woke Sunny up, while I stood at one corner to observe her room. Her room was rather neat and had this home-y feeling to it. But one thing that intriuged me alot was the number of stuffed toys in her room. There were some lying on her dressing table, some at the corners of her room and many more on her bed. I couldn't help but smile at the sight. Who would have expected a grown up like Sunny to be such an avid lover of soft toys?

[Soon Kyu's POV]

I was sleeping rather comfortably when Taeyeon's voice woke me up.

'Sunny-ah, I'm back and there's someone here too.' she said softly.

'Who?' I asked as I stretched and rubbed my eyes. Standing at a corner was Kim Jaejoong, who seemed rather captivated by my soft toy collection.

*No matter what, I'm not going to cry.*

'Oppa?' I asked. The thought of messy hair and morning breath had yet registered in my sleepy mind. He turned and smiled widely at me.

'Sunny-ah, how are you? Taeyeon told me everything already.' he said as he came to sit by my bed, brushing away several toys in the midst of the process. I sneaked a glance at Tae and she returned mine with an apologetic look.

'Taeyeon-ah, don't worry. I'm not angry with you. Gomawo for last night.' I said and gave her a small smile.

'Jae oppa, I'm okay.' I lied.

'Don't lie, Sunny. If it makes you feel better, you can cry. I'll be here for you.' he said, frowning. Why did he have to care for me so much?

'I'm just s-so heartbroken...h-he said h-he only l-loved m-me a-as a s-sister.' I said as the first tear dropped.

'He's stupid for not cherishing you.' he said simply as he pulled me in for a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder and sobbed. Wasn't it amazing how my tear ducts could still produce tears after so much crying last night?

'W-why? I hate myself for still wanting him back e-even when he w-wasn't affected by the break-up.' I confessed.

'Don't cry...' he said as he patted my back. Jaejoong oppa was really warm. I snuggled closer to him and tried calming myself down. I had more control today compared to last night. I looked around to search for Taeyeon but she wasn't present. I'm guessing she excused herself.

*Taeyeon-ah, you're a really good friend.*

'Sunny-ah, you feeling better?' Jae oppa asked after a while.

'Neh.' I answered as I looked at the other corner of the room.

*. Are my eyes deceiving me?*

Jessica was standing at the door, staring at us with wide eyes.

[Jessica's POV]

After listening to Joon yesterday, I had gone back to dorm to do some thinking. He was right. If I wanted more friends, I should become friendlier. There was no point in sitting around all day, wishing that things will be different. It was indeed time to take action and I'm going to start with Sunny first. I insulted her so many times and she had never once did anything back to me. It's decided, I'm going to talk to her after singing class.

(After Class)

*Well, that was weird. I had expected some awkward atmosphere between me and Jaejoong but he...he's so not himself today. He looked so pre-occupied and he had even let us out of class early today. But where was he and Taeyeon heading? Sunny wasn't in class today too...* I thought and I soon found myself in front of Sunny's room.

*Here goes nothing*

I opened the door and the sight that greeted me was really surprising-- Sunny and Jaejoong were on the bed, hugging. And from the looks of it, Sunny had already spotted me. She pulled away from the hug as I cleared my throat.

'Am I disturbing you two?' I asked, embarrassed. The situation was really awkward and surprisingly, the sight of Jaejoong hugging Sunny didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Jaejoong only seemed to have noticed my prescence after what I said.

'No, you aren't. Do you need something?' Sunny asked, blushing.

'Well, I wanted to talk to you, but it looks like you're busy.' I said suggestively.

'Ani, sunbae is going to leave now.' she said.

'Am I?' Jaejoong asked her, one eyebrow arched.

'Neh.' Sunny hissed as she turned to face him. They had a silent conversation using their eyes while I remained at where I was and watched them with barely concealed amusement.

'I'll take my leave now. Talk to you later.' he said to Sunny and got up.

'Please don't hurt her.' he whispered to me before leaving.

*He really cares for her alot. I'm jealous.*

'Sorry about that. So, what do you want to talk about?' she asked, curious.

'I wanted to apologise. I'm sorry for every insult I said to you. I should'nt have said them to you, but I was really envious. Mianhaeyo. I hope it's not too much to ask, but can we be friends?' I asked, nervous.

[Soon Kyu's POV]

*Am I hearing things? I was expecting to get killed for hugging HER Jaejoong, but instead, she wants to be friends? Is this some kind of joke?* I thought as I observed Jessica. She was nervous, yet sincere, I could tell from her tone.

'Ok, let's give it a try.' I said after some thinking. Everyone has a nice side to them, don't they? It's only a matter of whether it wants to be shown to others or not.

'Kamsahamnida.' she said and smiled. This smile, I noticed, was not one of her usual fake ones. This smile reached her eyes. I gave her an equally sincere smile and from there, a conversation was started.

==================================================

'Gomawo for giving me a chance.' Sica unnie said. 'Jessica', according to the said person herself, was a mouthful and she would very much prefer 'Sica'. I also found out that she was older than me, therefore the 'unnie'.

'Unnieee, you have said that for nth time already.' I complained.

'Mianhae.' she muttered, embarrassed.

'It's okay, unnie. We must have another bonding session similar to this again! Only this time, all the girls should be present.' I suggested.

'Neh. That's a g----' she yawned halfway through her sentence.

'Looks like someone's sleepy.' I said in a sing-song voice.

'Just a little.' Unnie admitted.

'Go get some rest now, we can talk tomorrow.' I said with a smile.

'Neh. Goodnight.' she said and got up.

'You're very lucky, Sunny. You have Jaejoong's heart.' Unnie said before she closed the door.

*Huh? What was that all about? Unnie must be too sleepy for she was talking nonsense...right?*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Expected?

PLEASE COMMENT! Kamsahamnida :D