The 'Date' Part 2

The Revenge

Here's chapt 10~ :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Soon Kyu's POV]

(the next morning)

'WAKE UP!' a voice screamed in my ear. I opened my eyes and sat up straight, to see Joon sitting at the side of my bed.

'What's up?' I asked sleepily as I look around while scratching my head.

[Joon's POV]

*Wow. I SCREAMED in her ear and this is the response I get? So...cool.*

[Soon Kyu's POV]

'Your umma wants you to go down for breakfast. Go shower, then come down, araso?' he said.

'Neh.' I answered as I nodded my head. Joon oppa smiled at me and ruffled my already messy hair before he stood up and left.

After he left, I stood up and stumbled to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and showered.

'Ahhh...so refreshing.' I said to no one in particular and smiled.

Yesterday's memories came rushing back into my head and I unconsciously blushed at Joon oppa's 'don't-use-an-excuse-to-ask-me-out-on-a-date' statement.

*Aish. Must he say that? It just causes things to be awkward...*

I picked out a white tank and a pair of dark rinse denim shorts and put them on. Following which, I went down for breakfast.

'Morning Umma.  Morning Appa. Morning Joon oppa.' I greeted them in a sing song voice as I sat down.

'Joon oppa, has your fever subsided?' I asked as I took a slice of bread and spread butter on it.

'Neh. So, let's go to the amusement park today, okay?' Joon oppa replied excitedly.

'O...kay.' I said as I remembered once again, what Joon oppa said yesterday.

[Joon's POV]

*OMG! SHE SAID YES!! I REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT HER TO SAY YES THOUGH SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED IT! AHHH~ I AM SO HAPPY!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY FOR AGES!*

[Soon Kyu's POV]

We finished breakfast after a while. Joon oppa went back home to grab a change of clothes while Appa went to work.

'Bye Appa! Saranghaeyo.' I said as he left.

'Soon Kyu ah, when are you going to tell Joon how you feel about him?' Umma asked me.

*Huh? What does she mean?!*

'Huh? Umma, can you explain? I don't understand what you just said.' I told her, baffled.

'Oh c'mon. You're in love with him.' Umma said slowly.

*DID I JUST HEAR WHAT I THINK I JUST HEARD?!*

'No, I don't. What the heck are you talking about?! I don't, never have and never will love him!' I shouted back, agitated.

'Don't lie to yourself, Soon Kyu. You love him, and you know that! I can tell from just the way you look at him. You're just in DENIAL.' she said. Umma was getting angrier and angrier.

The word 'DENIAL' was a wake up call.

*Am I really in denial? I always get that feeling whenever I'm near him and it was the same feeling I always got when I'm near Jaejoong...............I once loved Jaejoong, didn't I?....Oh no...... I think....... I'm in love with Joon oppa....*

'But... so what if I love him? He doesn't and never will like me back! I'm just a dongsaeng to him...' I trailed off.

'Soon Kyu ah, why don't you tell him how you feel? That way, you'll find out.' Umma said.

'No, I don't want to! Do you know how cruel REJECTION is?! I confessed to Jaejoong and I got insulted like mad. Do you know the PAIN I went through? I don't want to go through that AGAIN!' I shouted as tears started to roll down my cheeks.

Umma was about to reply when Joon interrupted, 'Hey! What's going on in here?'

I quickly wipe my tears away and replied, 'Nothing! C'mon let's go, oppa!' while pulling him out of the house.

'Are you sure nothing happened?' Joon oppa asked.

'Yeah, of course! You don't believe me?' I asked back, frowning.

'Aigoo. I was just kidding. C'mon! Don't frown! Smile! We're gonna have fun today!' Joon oppa said happily.

I smiled and together, we made our way to the amusement park. After half an hour of walking, we finally reached our destination.

'Wow! There's so many people here today. Let's go get our tickets.' I said as I dragged him to the ticket booth.

'Annyeonghaseyo. Can I have two tickets please?' I asked the lady sitting at the booth.

'Here you go! Hope you have fun today!' she said with a smile as I passed her the money.

'Kamsahamnida.' I said before I once again, pulled Joon oppa to the entrance.

We gave our tickets to the guy standing at the entrance and entered the amusement park.

'So oppa, which ride do you want to sit first?' I asked.

'Hmm, how about that roller coaster?' Oppa replied as he pointed at a 10 ft high roller coaster.

'You have got be kidding me.' I said.

'No I'm not.' Joon oppa said seriously, and to prove his point, he pulled me to the roller coaster.

There was a very long queue and I was very grateful for that.

*That will give me some time to escape.*

I was really afraid of heights because of a bad experience when I was young. However, Joon oppa had somehow predicted that I will try to escape, because the moment we arrived at the queue, he hugged me from behind, hence cutting off all means of escape.

*Oh man*

I pouted and said, 'Yah! Oppa! Do you love me so much that you don't want to let me go?'

'Haha. Don't even bother trying. I know you're going to run away. Don't think I'm stupid.' he said.

*Damn it!*

'Aish, fine, but uh, can we like change positions?' I asked. I was getting a little flustered.

'I don't want to~' he replied back teasingly.

[Joon's POV]

'Aish, fine, but uh, can we like change positions?' I heard Soon Kyu ask. I knew that our position was very awkward, what with me hugging her and all-- there was way too much skinship but I didn't care.

'I don't want to~' I replied, teasingly. I didn't want to let her go, not just yet.

*It's not everyday where I get to hug her, I'm gonna enjoy this moment for as long as I can.*

[Soon Kyu's POV]

I didn't reply and just kept quiet. To be honest, I didn't actually mind staying in that position at all. In fact, I kind of liked it. The feel of Oppa's strong muscular arms around me... it was something that I didn't mind, and so, we stayed in that position until it was time for our turn.

'Oppa...I'm scared...' I told him as we settled onto the seats.

'Don't worry too much ok? Just enjoy the feel of the wind blowing against your skin. Don't think about the height and you'll be fine. If you're really afraid, you can hold onto my arm, araso?' he replied.

'Neh.' I replied. I was feeling a little less scared at Joon oppa's words.

The ride started. The roller coaster went up and down, left and right and ended in just a few seconds. Joon oppa was right, it wasn't that scary if you ignored the height.

'That was fun!' I squealed in delight after we got off.

'I told you right?' he said with a smile.

'Haha. Yeah, you were right. Thanks oppa!' I said and gave him a hug.

We went for a number of rides after that and they were all full of fun. It was soon lunchtime and I was getting hungry.

'Oppa, I'm hungry.' I told him.

'Haha, ok. Let's go grab some lunch. How about the cafe over there? Joon oppa suggested.

'Sure! Anything will do.' I replied, smiling.

We entered the cafe and ate our lunch. I bought a chicken sandwich while Joon oppa bought two slices of pizzas.

'Woah. I am so full now.' I said as we walked out of the cafe.

'Yeah, me too. Let's take a walk first before we continue going for rides.' Joon oppa replied.

'Ok.' I said as I nodded my head.

We walked around in silence until I spotted a cute store selling stuff toys from the corner of eye.

'OMO! OPPA! LET'S GO TO THAT STORE!' I shouted in his ear as I pointed in the direction of the store while grinning from ear to ear.

'Araso, araso. There's no need to shout, you know.' he commented.

I chose to ignore his comment and ran to the shop. I stepped inside the shop and gasped in awe. I had a soft spot of stuff toys and this shop was like heaven.

I walked around the shop, occassionally stopping to gawk at a stuff toy. Joon oppa always laughed whenever I did that.

*Omo! This stuff toy is really nice! I like it!* I thought as I the stuffed bear toy that I was holding. It was really cute and it will say 'I love you' when you pressed its stomach.

I took it to the cashier and was about to take my wallet out to pay when Joon oppa passed a wad of cash to the cashier.

'It's ok, oppa. I will pay for it.' I told him.

'No. I want to pay for you.' he said.

'No, seriously, it's okay. I can pay for it myself.' I said, refusing to give in.

'I don't care. I want to pay for you.' he said stubbornly.

'Aish. Okay, fine.' I said.

'Here you go! Thank you for shopping here! Please come back again!' the female cashier said as she passed me the stuff toy.

'Kamsahamnida.' I said as I took the stuff toy from her.

'No problem. By the way, you have a really nice boyfriend.' she muttered so soft that only me and her could hear.

I blushed and walked out of the store, not saying anything.

'Gomawo oppa.' I said as we continued walking.

'Your welcome.' Joon oppa replied.

We continued going on for other rides and soon it was night time. Joon oppa offered to walk me back home and I accepted. We reached my home after a while.

'Thanks oppa for today. I really had fun at the amusement park!' I said, smiling.

'It's nothing. Besides, you were the one who suggested to go to the amusement park.' he said, embarrassed.

'Yeah, but you didn't let me pay for anything! With the exception of the entrance tickets, of course.' I complained.

'Yah, which guy would let a girl pay when they are out?' he asked.

'Aish. I get it, I get it. It's late. You better go home now. Goodnight oppa.' I said as I gave him a goodnight peck on the cheek.

*Omo! I just kissed him...*

[Joon's POV]

*Omo! Did she just kiss me? This must be a dream...*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how's this chapt? Is it draggy? Please comment! :D Oh and I have a new ff up! It's a yoona and taemin fanfic :D So supporters of Taemin/Yoona/SNSD/SHINee, please check it out! I hope my new ff gets supporters! :D Kamsahamnida :D

Everything I did for you- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/10280/everything-i-did-for-you-romance-shinee-snsd-taecyeon-taemin-yoona

Thank you once again :D