Joon's audition part 1

The Revenge

Here's chapt 13~ There'll be a bit of the graduation ceremony at the beginning of this chapt :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Soon Kyu's POV]

Joon and I entered the hall with just a few minutes to spare and immediately hurried to our assigned seats.

'Yah! What took you two so long?' Mi Jung asked as soon as she saw us.

'Mian. Got held up by Hara.' I answered as soon as I sat down with Mi Jung on my left and Joon oppa on my right.

'Oh. Luckily, you made it on time.' Mi Jung said.

I just smiled and waited for the ceremony to start.

Graduation ceremony soon started. Principal Choi made an opening speech, followed by speeches by the form teachers of the respective classes, who were talking about how well behaved we are.

*Hypocrites. In class, they're always shouting at us and here? They're praising us like there's no tomorrow.*

After eternity, students were finally called up to collect their certificates.

'Kwon Mi Jung.' the principal called.

I gave Mi Jung an encouraging smile before she made her way up the stage to collect her certificate.

'Lee Soon Kyu.' the principal called next.

I made my way up and collected my certificate from Principal Choi. I had originally expected Hara to make some rude remarks, but surprisingly, she didn't.

Surprised, I scanned the audience for Hara and her clique---- and saw her all over Kim Jaejoong, who was trying to fend her off. I smirked and thought, 'Bastard. He deserves it. Wait till I get my revenge, Kim Jaejoong. You'll have a harder time than this.' as I made my way down.'

[Jaejoong's POV]

*Oh my god. Why won't this get off me? First she touches my leg, now she's practically sitting on my lap. AHH. Annoying !!*

[Soon Kyu's POV]

'Why are you smirking? I noticed that you have been smirking ever since you came down from the stage.' Joon oppa asked as soon as he came back from collecting his certificate.

'I saw Kim Jaejoong having a hard time because of Hara. Hah! He'll have a harder time once my revenge starts and I'm going to see how he deals with it.' I replied, smirking.

'Serious about revenge huh? Have you ever wondered if he had changed?' he asked again.

*There oppa goes again. Trying to make me forget about revenge.*

'I don't care if he changed! Did he even consider my feelings when he made a fool out of me? NO! The damage he did is permanent! I'm like this today because of him! You want me to forget about revenge? When I fall in love with him again, that's when!' I said, agitated.

'Araso. Calm down. Just forget about what I said.' Joon oppa said.

'Forgetting isn't easy, oppa.' I said as I closed my eyes and relaxed.

'Mianhaeyo.' Joon oppa apologised.

'It's okay. Just don't bring this up again.' I said.

'Ne.' he replied.

Graduation ceremony soon ended and we made our way out of the hall.

'Mi Jung ah. When're you leaving Korea?' I asked. Mi Jung had finally chosen the university where she was planning to further her studies at--- Oxford. She was also accepted there.

'One week from today.' she replied.

'Woah. So fast.' I said.

'Yeah.' she agreed and gave me a small smile.

'I'll miss you, Mi Jung ah. Let's hang out after Joon oppa's audition ok?' I asked.

'Sure. Good luck, Joon!' Mi Jung said.

'Kamsahamnida.' he replied.

'Ok! C'mon oppa! Let's go practice. Bye Mi Jung ah.' I said and dragged Joon oppa along to my house.

[Two days later]

We had spent the past two day practicing our moves and singing. I also ensured that Joon oppa didn't skip any meals and that he had sufficient rest. I didn't want him to fall sick and mess up during his audition again.

Soon, it was the day of Joon's audition. We had made plans to meet outside J.Tune Entertainment the day before. I hurriedly got dressed and made my way for J.Tune Entertainment company building.

*I hope Oppa do well today.*

'Hi Oppa!' I shouted once I saw Joon pacing outside the company building.

'Hey.' Joon said nervously.

'Oppa, gwenchana?' I asked.

'I'm alright. Just nervous.' Oppa said.

[Joon's POV]

I was pacing outsde J.Tune Entertainment company building, worrying non stop.

'Hi Oppa!' I heard a girl shout. I looked up and saw that it was Soon Kyu.

'Hey.' I greeted, unable to hide my nervousness from her.

'Oppa, gwenchana?' Soon Kyu asked.

'I'm alright. Just nervous.' I confessed.

Soon Kyu hugged me and said words of encouragement to me.

'Thanks Soon Kyu.' I said.

'No problem. Let's get you registered, araso?' Soon Kyu asked as she dragged me to the registration booth.

I got registered and took my ticket number from the guy at the booth.

'Good luck.' he said.

'Kamsahamnida.' I replied.

'Oppa, what's your ticket number?' Soon Kyu asked.

'10.' I replied.

'Omo! So fast! Do you want to go practice or something? I'll wait here for you.' Soon Kyu suggested.

'Sure.' I said as I stood up.

'Oppa. You can do it. Don't worry too much. FIGHTING!.' Soon Kyu said as she stood up and gave me a tight hug.

*I didn't know she cared for me so much. I'm happy.*

I hugged her back and muttered thanks. After that, I pulled back and went to one of the practice rooms provided.

I started dancing and was so absorbed in it that I almost forgot about singing.

'Shoot! Singing!!' I muttered. Just then, the speaker announced, 'May the person holding ticket number 9 please make your way to the audition room now? Kamsahamnida!'

'Damn it.' I complained before I started warming up my vocal chords.

After a while, the speaker started announcing again, 'May the person holding ticket number 10 please make your way to the audition room now? Kamsahamnida!'

*My turn now.* I thought as I walked in the direction of the audition room.

[Soon Kyu's POV]

After a while, the speaker started announcing again, 'May the person holding ticket number 10 please make your way to the audition room now? Kamsahamnida!'

*Oppa's turn now! He can do it! I believe in him!*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how's Joon going to fare in this audition? Will he screw up or make a good impression? He may screw up, you know.... Ok anyway, I can post today because I am sick, so I can't go for the training camp. So sad, i wanted to go so badly. Oh well, health's more important isn't it? Anyway, please COMMENT! Comments are motivation :D

Kamsahamnida :D