Revelation and graduation

The Revenge

Here's chapt 12~ Hope you like it :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Soon Kyu's POV]

'No I'm not.' Joon oppa replied very seriously.

'But...how can that be?' I asked, disbelief evident in my voice.

'I don't want to talk about it.' he said, emotionless.

'I want to know about it.' I said. I knew I was being stupidly childish at that time but I didn't care. I wanted to know why, period.

'You want to know so bad eh? I SCREWED up. I sang OUT OF TUNE AND danced all the WRONG moves.' he said, his voice getting louder and louder with every word.

*Omo. It was that bad...*

There was a long silence as I digested what Joon oppa told me.

'I'm sorry...I didn't know.' I said after a while, hence breaking the silence.

'It's okay, I guess.' I heard him sigh before answering.

*I feel so guilty now... I'm such a useless dongsaeng.*

'Why aren't you sad?' I asked softly.

'I expected it.' that was all he said.

'Mianhae.' I apologised once again.

'It's not your fault, Soon Kyu. Don't blame yourself, araso?' he said.

At times like this, he was still the one cheering me up instead of the other way round.

*I feel really useless right now.*

'I know. Then, what about your dreams?' I asked.

'I thought about it. I'm thinking of trying out for J.Tune Entertainment.' Joon oppa said.

'Chincha? That's great! When's the audition date?' I asked. I was becoming more hopeful.

'Three days from now. 2 days after graduation.' he said.

'Wow. That's really fast, but, you can do it, oppa. HWAITING! I'll help you out too!' I said.

'Gomawo. When does your training start?' he asked.

'Two weeks later.' I replied.

'Alright, I'll see you tomorrow in school for graduation.' he replied, and with that, we ended the conversation on a happier note.

'Soon Kyu ah, did Joon get in?' Umma asked as soon as our phone call ended.

'No, he didn't.' I said.

'How can that be?' Umma asked disbelievingly.

'He wasn't feeling good on that day and messed up.' I said.

'Oh...' Umma replied.

'I'm tired. I'm going to bed now. Night umma.' I said and left.

-----------------------

[Next day-Graduation]

'Hi Oppa!' I said as I spotted him at a corner while entering school.

'Hello.' he said.

*He's still sad. He would usually hug me and start telling me lame jokes, but not today...*

'Oppa, cheer up araso? If you're unhappy, I'll be unhappy too.' I said and pouted as I hugged him tightly.

He just hugged back and kept quiet.

*Oh man, I hate seeing him sad. Think, Soon Kyu! Cheer him up! How about acting cute? He can never resist my aegyo. Hehe.*

'Oppaaaa...' I whined as I pulled away from the hug and tugged his sleeve.

'Yes?' he asked.

'Cheer up.' I said and started making all kinds of cute faces and poses.

'Ewww. Who's that pig who's trying to act cute?' I heard an all-too-familar voice say.

*Goo Hara the alert.*

'Whatever . Leave us alone.' I said, annoyed. She just ruined my mood.

'Look at who you're calling a , . What if I don't want to leave?' she said and sneered.

'Then I'll leave.' I said and pulled Joon along.

'Damn that . I hate her. Thank god I don't have to see her again after today.' I said to Joon oppa.

'Calm down, Soon Kyu. Graduation ceremony is going to start soon.' he replied and together, we made our way to the hall where the ceremony was held.

[Jaejoong's POV]

*Life has been really stressful. I am going to debut next week as a DBSK member and my group consists of Yunho, Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun. They're really nice after I got to know them better. Our managers and co-ordinators are all starting to get panicky and it's getting on my nerves. I have also been skipping school the past few days too. I was kept busy with lots of pre-debut activities, so there was no time for school. I am starting to get really annoyed with Goo Hara too. She has been calling me non stop for the past few days, asking me where I am and all. When will she ever understand that I DO NOT LIKE HER? I've already made it clear to her but she is such a stubborn old mule. Luckily, we are going to change our phone numbers soon. SME's rules. I won't have to ever see her again after graduation today too! This is what I call, happiness.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe :D Included a jae pov in this chapt! :D He's going to be real active in the later chapters, so yeah. I hope you guys don't mind the joon and soon kyu moments too :D PLEASE COMMENT! Didn't receive any comments for the previous chapt. ):

Oh and uh, I may not be updating for the next few days because I'm having a training camp which lasts from Monday to Wednesday. And I have yet to pack my bag. So, if I have extra time tmr after packing, I'll update. Promise :D 

Kamsahamnida! :DDDD