Jealousy

The Revenge

Recall:

'Will you be my real girlfriend?' he asked.

*Wow. I wasn't expecting it but nevertheless...why not give it a shot?*

'Yes.'

Chapter 36:

[Jaejoong's POV]

'Will you be my real girlfriend?' I finally mustered up enough courage and asked her d-question.

*Please say yes. Please say yes. Please say yes.* I chanted in my head repeatedly while resisting the urge to just run off and hide somewhere. Love sure makes a guy a coward.

'Yes.' she finally said.

'Did you like...just say y-yes?' I asked, my eyes wide.

'Yes, pabo.' she chuckled as she stood on her tip-toes and ruffled my hair. I stood there, rooted to the spot, my eyes widening and widening with every second until finally, the realisation that she was NOT joking dawned upon me.

'Oh my gosh! Thanks so much for giving me a chance!' I exclaimed in ecstasy as I lifted Sunny up and twirled her around in a circle.

'Yah, yah! Oppa, let me down!' she protested but I continued spinning her nonetheless. Finally, after a while of endless spinning, I put her down.

'Aigoo. I'm all dizzy and it's all Oppa's fault!' Sunny pouted.

'Ah, mianhae, yeobo.'

'It's okay. So, uh Jae oppa, what made you ask me the question?' she asked curiously.

'I just...well, you broke up with Joon right? And when I saw that man bully you like that, i just flared up. Sunny-ah, I don't want you to get hurt. I want to be the only one who will protect and love you forever.' I said, half telling the truth. I think the part where I had fallen in love with her since ages ago should be left unspoken.

'Well, gomawo oppa.' she said smiling.

'No problem. Anything for my jagiya.'

-//-

[Sunny's POV]

'Sunny-ah, aren't you just excited?!' Jessica unnie squealed as she looked at me in the mirror. I was currently, helping her with her hair and make-up. We were having a double date later that day and unnie suggested getting ready together. I of course, accepted. We were going to dine at a high-end restaurant and we were both dressed to kill. And yes, D.O.U.B.L.E. D.A.T.E.  Turns out, after Jessica unnie was informed [by me] that Joon liked her too, she had excitedly called him and confessed to him then and there. Joon oppa confessed too and ta-dah, there you go, a new couple! My response when she first told me was: 'Do you have any pride, unnie?!' I know it was a little insulting but seriously, it wasn't everyday when you see a girl confessing to a guy. Usually, it was the other way round.

'Just a little.' I said as I straightened her tresses with a straightener.

'This is going to be so awesome!'

'Neh.' I said and continued with her hair. I didn't show it but inside, I was beaming with joy. I couldn't wait for the date for it was afterall, Jaejoong's and mine first official date together. Jaejoong oppa had also kindly rented the whole restaurant so there was no worries that there might be any stalkers/reporters/fans around. It was sure nice to have such a considerate boyfriend.

[At the restaurant]

'Annyeonghaseyo! Minhee imnida! I'm going to be your server for tonight.' the girl introduced herself as she led the four of us to a table which was right smack in the middle of the restaurant. She was really pretty, I can't help but notice, and she appeared to be in her early-twenties. She was, also, skinny and tall.

*This is what I call the perfect specimen of the women species* I thought enviously. I had always admired tall girls.

'So, Jaejoong-sshi, what would you like to order?' she asked coyly after handing us our menus.

'Uh, let me take a look first...' he trailed off. Minhee just stood there, staring dreamily at MY oppa while he was looking through the menu. Can't she go get us some water or something?! She was seriously starting to get on my nerves.

'Uh, excuse me, but can you get us some water please?' I said as innocently as possible. She glanced up, looked at me irritatedly, before she stalked off.

*What the hell? She dare give me that look?!* I was beyond furious. She wasn't a perfect specimen of the women species anymore. She was the perfect specimen of the species!

'Here you go.' she said dully as she poured us water.

'Kamsahamnida!' I said in a oh-so-fake sweet voice.

'So, Jaejoong-sshi, what would you like to order?' she asked, while batting her eyelashes at him. Jae oppa looked up and gave her his order.

'What about you, Sunny?' he turned towards me after ordering.

*HAH! IN YOUR FACE!*

'I would like one set dinner B, please.' I told Minhee with a smirk. She returned my smirk with a glare instead. But then again, I was unaffected. I was used to glares since high school. Remember Goo Hara? Yeah, her.

Joon oppa and Sica unnie gave their orders next, with the irritating waitress leaving hesistantly after their orders.

'Since when were you guys a couple huh?' Joon oppa asked cheekily after the of a waitress left.

'Oh you know when.' I said back.

'Well then, you guys better cherish each other alright? Love don't come easy.' he advised.

'You and Jessica unnie too! Hurt her, and you will have to come face me!' I said threateningly as I waved my fist in the air for effect.

'Woah woah. I won't hurt her. Promise!' Oppa answered, his hands held up in mock surrender while Jaejoong oppa and Sica unnie laughed. However, before I could say something back, Minhee came back.

'Here you go, your fish and chips set meal!' she announced as she placed the plate in front of Jae oppa. Minhee served him his glass of coke next but just as she was about to place it on the table, she not-so-accidentally knocked down Jae oppa's water glass, hence spilling water all over his lap.

'.' Oppa cursed as he tried to dry his now wet jeans.

'Oh no! Mianhae. Chongmal mianhae.' she apologised repeatedly as she grabbed some serviattes and dabbed Jaejoong's pants.

*Why the nerve of her!!!! Damn that !*

'Oppa, why not go to the toilet to clean up?' I suggested calmly.

*Don't lose your temper. Don't lose your temper* I mentally chanted to myself repeatedly.

'Oh yeah. Thanks, Sunny!' Jaejoong oppa smiled and left. I smiled back and watched him leave. After he left, I turned my attention back to Minhee who was grinning like some mad clown. I glared at her but she pretended not to notice. Now, she was seriously pissing me off.

*Sunny, calm down. Calm down.*

Unnie appeared to have noticed the tension and cleared to get my attention.

'Have a sip, dongsaeng.' she said as she pushed my water glass towards me.

'Thanks.' I muttered and took a sip. Jaejoong oppa soon came back and we proceeded having our dinner. But, no matter how hard I tried, I just could not make myself put on a smile. That , Minhee had successfully ruined my mood and I continued sulking for the rest of the meal.

-//-

'Goodbye, Jaejoong-sshi!' Minhee shouted as we walked out. At that, I sulked even more. I wanted so badly to hit her, but for the sake of my image, I held myself back.

*Minhee is lucky that I have such great self-control.* I scoffed.

'Yeobo, we're back.' Jae oppa said as he took my hand.

'Huh really?' I muttered as I glanced around, immediately recognising the familiar blue walls and brown carpeting. I guess I was dreaming...

'Yeobo, what's wrong?' Jaejoong asked as he stopped me and cradled my face in between his palms.

'Nothing.' I said as I looked at everywhere but him.

'Ani, something's wrong. You were sulking throughout the whole dinner.' he said, pouting.

'I hate Minhee.' I said.

'Huh? Wae?' he asked, puzzled.

'You mean you didn't notice?! SHE WAS ALL OVER YOU!' I frowned. How could he be so clueless?

'Really? I didn't notice.'

'And, she was really pretty too...'

'Hmm, I see.' he said.

'Yah! Yah! Don't tell me you're thinking about her now!' I said angrily.

'Aniyo. I was just thinking of how jealous you were when we were at the restaurant.'

*WHAT?!*

'Yah!! I was so not jealous!' I denied while trying to hide my blush that was surfacing.

'Yeobo, you don't have to lie to me. I know you were jealous.' he teased.

'I so was not!'

'Jagiya, do you know why I didn't notice that Minhee girl? That's because my whole mind was occupied with thoughts of you. Like how pretty you looked like in that dress. How your make-up make you look even prettier. How your fringe...' I interrupted him halfway.

'Oppa, stop. You're freaking me out with the cheesiness here.' I said uncomfortably.

'Only cheesy for you, yeobo~'

'Seriously, stop. I get the point.' I smiled. Jaejoong always had a way to cheer me up. Maybe giving him a chance was a right choice afterall...

'It's late now. Go rest, oppa.' I said and turned towards the direction of the girl's dorm. I was about to take a step when Jaejoong's voice stopped me mid-step.

'Sunny-ah, next time don't be jealous ok? I love you and you only.' he said. I didn't say anything but just grin widely.

*What did I do to deserve such a sweet and caring boyfriend?*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ok, I seriously don't know if this chapter flows, because I'm kinda in a rush now. Mianhae. Will do editting tomorrow. Oh yeah, Sunny becomes real mean when she's jealous so yup :) Btw, Bound By A Promise's first chapter is up! Do take a look! :D Kamsahamnida! :)

Lastly, usual drills please! ^^