Phone Call

The Revenge

Recall:

*What did I do to deserve such a sweet and caring boyfriend?*

Chapter 37:

[Sunny's POV]

Days and months passed and everything was going smoothly for both Jaejoong and I. I was falling in love with him more and more each day and that restaurant incident only brought both of us closer. I mean, what's there about Jaejoong that's not to love? He was just way too perfect for me. However, due to Jaejoong's hectic schedule, we couldn't go on much dates together, and if we did, he would always make it special for me. He was so sweet, thoughtful, caring, kind, considerate and protective. Every day with him was a well-spent one. Through Jaejoong, I got closer to the DBSK oppas too! I found out how good Yunho oppa was at dancing. I knew that he was a dance instructor but I really didn't expect him to be that good. Yoochunnie oppa was really passionate about his music and I simply love all the songs he had composed. Su oppa loves teasing Jaejoong and I but he was really sweet too! Changmin oppa was the most practical out of all the oppas and he was also the one whom I was the closest to out of the four. But irregardless, I love all my DBSK oppas equally.

Jessica unnie and Joon oppa's relationship is going strong too. They had just finished filming for We Got Married and whenever they had spare time, they would have a date and it would always end with Jessica unnie smiling from ear to ear. Joon oppa made her happy and that was sooo obvious. Jessica unnie and I became closer too and we would always talk about who was a better kisser and such. We're girls and that's very normal of us to do right? Despite the many mini 'talking-about-our-boyfriends-behind-their-back' sessions that we have, there is always this one question that Jessica had once asked which was forever imprinted in my head. And that very question was: Describe the most memorable date you had with Jaejoong.

-Flashback starts-

Jaejong oppa had just recently came back from Japan and we were currently, out on a date. Oppa had specially drove us out to the beach and we were currently strolling along the beach, hand in hand.

'Sunny-ah, do you love me?' his soft voice broke the silence. I looked at him curiously, not speaking a single word.

*Why is he asking me this question? He has been asking me this every single day...*

'Do you?' he persisted. I just smiled as I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. When I was young, Umma and Appa loved to bring me to the beach to camp overnight. It was a family bonding thing and I always looked forward to it. I love the beach- the fresh air, the blue sea, the soft sand and most importantly, lying on the sand at night, looking at the night sky. The stars were really beautiful and they always gave me a peace of mind. It has been ages since I last lay on the beach doing nothing but just looking at the sky, and now that I was at the beach, I could act on my wish.

'Oppa, can we lie down?' I spoke up.

'Sure.' With a small smile, we set off to find a suitable spot to lie on. It wasn't an easy feat since it was late at night but we soon managed.

'Oppa, don't you just love watching the stars?' I asked, lifting our intertwined hands to get his attention.

'Well, not exactly. I don't really know much about them.' he said frankly.

'Me too. But still, I find the hobby of watching stars really interesting.' I said.

'Yeobo, do you know what time is it now?'

'Nope.' I had forgotten to bring my handphone along and I didn't like wearing watches, so I had no idea of knowing the time.

'It's 11.11 And they say that when you make a wish at this time, it will come true.'

'Chincha?! Then Oppa, let's make a wish!' I said excitedly as I sat up from my original position.

'Okay.' he said and ruffled my hair. I crossed my legs, closed my eyes and clasped my hands together.

*Please let our love be smooth-sailing and not let anything or anyone come between it.*

After making my wish, I opened my eyes to see that Jaejoong oppa was already done before me.

'What did you wish for oppa?' I asked.

'Not telling you~' he said in a sing-song voice.

'Aww, please?' I did some aegyo on him, hoping that he would soften but it didn't work.

'Nah-uh. If I tell you, it won't come true.' he said, smirking.

-Flashback ends-

That was my most favourite date ever. It may sound really ordinary but to me, it held a very special place in my heart...

-//-

'Thanks oppa for the lovely date tonight.' I said with a smile. We had just came back from a fun fair and I was dead beat.

'No problem. Have a good rest okay?' he said.

'Neh! See you tomorrow!' I said and gave him a peck on the lips. Jaejoong oppa smiled and turned towards to the direction of the boys' dorm whereas I entered my room.

I dropped my bag on the ground and kicked off my shoes. I was really tired from one whole exciting day spent with my oppa. But yet, no matter how much I wanted to sleep right there and then, I just couldn't. I was a hygiene freak and it was a hard and fast rule for me to bathe before sleeping. Lifting my tired body from the sofa, I walked to my wardrobe and grabbed a set of pyjamas and a fresh clean towel before entering the bathroom.

[After a bath]

'Ahh, that was so refreshing!' I exclaimed as I did some stretching exercises. I was about to blow dry my hair when I heard my phone ringing. Wondering who would call so late at night, I picked up my phone and glanced at the caller ID. It was from an unknown number.

'Yeoboseyo?' I answered.

'Is this Soon Kyu-sshi?' an awfully familiar voice spoke from the other line.

'Neh and you are?'

'Soon Kyu-ah, it's me! Mi Jung!! Remember?' she shouted.

'Mi Jung? Oh! MI JUNG-AH!! YOU FINALLY CALLED ME HUH!' I screamed with glee. I really missed talking with Mi Jung.

'Ah, neh. Mianhae. I was just really really busy.' she said.

'So busy you couldn't even call me, your bestest friend in the world?' I used a fake sad voice on her, hoping to make her feel guilty.

'Yah, yah! Don't get on my case now. So how's life?' she asked.

'Great! What about you?'

'Normal. So how's your revenge coming along huh? Tell me everything!' she said ecstatically.

*She wants to know everything after not calling me for so long? Now's payback time, my dear Mi Jung.*

'Oh it's really great. I successfully made Jaejoong fall in love with me and soon, I'm going to break his heart~' I lied while laughing.

*Mi Jung will definitely believe me for sure! Haha!*

'Really?!!' she squealed from the other line.

'Of course! All for my sweet sweet revenge. He deserves all these after what he did to me.' I said harshly, making my lie perfect and flawless.

'You're really evil, Soon Kyu-ah!' she chuckled.

'I know right?' I laughed, the thought of getting some sleep already swept to the back of my mind.

[Narrator's POV]

Sunny and Mi Jung, ecstatic for not talking in such a long time, took this time to catch up with one another. Sunny continued having some more fun with Mi Jung whereas Mi Jung, on the other hand, was absolutely clueless. Sunny was still thinking about whether she should go on lying, but what she didn't know and expect was that while she was talking to Mi Jung about what she supposedly did to Jaejoong, he was actually just behind her door listening to every single word that she said...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Keke, I feel really evil now. LOL.

Usual drills please! :D

Here's the chapter pic for the next chapter~ :)

Chapter 38- What's Wrong?