Hanging out part 3

The Revenge

Here's chapt 23 :D Enjoy! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Jaejoong's POV]

*Haha. Sunny's hilarious. She looks she really want to win the grand prize huh.* I thought as I watched her gear up for the last try. She stared at the '100' spot with determination as she released her bow and managed to successfully hit her goal.

*Congratulations, Sunny.*

'Oppa! I did it!' Sunny squealed as she sauntered towards me, but before I could even say anything, she enveloped me in a sudden hug.

*Wow...she's hugging me.* I smiled and hugged her back. She has a very nice smell- vanilla and spice and her hair smelled really really good too.

'O-oppa...' I heard her say.

'Neh?' I asked, thinking that she was referring to me, but she didn't reply.

'Sunny, gwenchana?' I asked as I pulled away from the hug and held her at arm's length. She was staring at something with wide eyes. I waved my hand in front of her face, trying to get her attention but it didn't work.

'Jaejoong... Joon oppa's walking towards us now.' she said.

*Joon? Wait...isn't that her boyfriend?*

[Joon's POV]

*Look at all the kids...they're having such a nice time. If only I could be as relaxed as them...sigh... Regarding the issue with Soon Kyu, yes, if I see Soon Kyu being intimate with another guy, I would immediately get angry and protective...but not jealous... Besides, I had spent practically half of my high school life protecting her, so the protective feeling I have for her can't just disappear immediately right? I do miss her occassionally too. I always find myself thinking about how Sunny is doing and whether she's healthy-- it was like as if my whole worry of her finding someone else was gone. So after all these, do I love her as a lover? I think I only love her as a sister and I should tell her about it, but how?* I thought as I wandered around the carnival. I spotted a couple hugging at the archery booth from the corner of my eye and found them really compatible.

*Aww...aren't they a cute couple? Wait...isn't that Soon Kyu? ! I think she saw me!* I thought as the girl stared at me, her eyes widening with every second.

*Looks like she recognised me... I should go say hi.* I came to a decision and walked towards them while watching the guy pulling away from the hug, hold Soon Kyu at arm's length and waving a hand in front of her face. Sunny must have told him that I was walking towards him, because the next moment, he swirled around and stood protectively in front of Soon Kyu.

*Pfft. I won't hurt her if that's what you're thinking. I don't hurt girls...but I do hurt guys...*

'Hi Soon Kyu. I didn't expect to see you here.' I said cooly once I reached the both of them, but deep down, I was fuming mad.

*What the hell is she doing with HIM? Who is he anyway? If he does anything to hurt Soon Kyu, he will so be getting it from me.*

'H-hi, oppa...' she replied, scared still.

'Aish. Soon Kyu-ah, there's no need to be scared of me, you know? I won't kill you or anything if that's what you're thinking.' I said jokingly while ignoring the guy's prescence.

'Ne-No oppa. I wasn't scared or anything.' she said but I could see her visibly relax at my words.

'Alright. So, who's this friend you have here?' I asked her.

'Jaejoong.' she said timidly.

*JAEJOONG? Did I hear correctly?*

'Oh, I see. Well, I've got to go now. I've got schedule. By the way, Soon Kyu, can you meet me tomorrow? I've got something to tell you. I'll text you the details later.' I said seriously.

*I should tell her soon. I don't deserve to continue to have her, not when I don't feel the same way as her. It's going to be hard to break it to her...but she deserves to know.*

'Neh. See you tomorrow!' Soon Kyu replied.

'Have fun! Annyeong!' I said.

'Do anything to hurt her and you're dead.' I hissed into Jaejoong's ear as I brushed past him to get to the exit. I was still protective... somethings will just never change.

I was actually lying when I said I had schedule. Today was our free day but I lied, today would actually be a good day to tell Soon Kyu about what I think... but Jaejoong's there. I don't want anyone to listen to our conversation, it's going to be just Soon Kyu and me. I'm sure Soon Kyu will agree with me. And seriously, Jaejoong? Since when were they friends? Is this part of her revenge? I'm gonna ask her this tomorrow too.

*Aish...what to do now? I'm bored out of my mind...*

harue yoldubonshik jonhwalgoro hwaginhago
ojjoda tonghwajungiltaemyon gwaenhan uishimuro
non to mesejil namgyonwa

i shigane daeche nugugillae jonhwalhae
itjido anhun yojal sangsanghae manduronae
sumi makhil got gata Yeah-

jigyoun jansorinun sahyo to jipchagi doego No
nol jiullae dashin nae jonhwae nega tuji motage I said

You Got The Wrong Number
You Got The Wrong Number
I'm Sorry. You Got The Wrong Number
So Don't Call Me No More

odiso nuguwa mwol halka buranhago
nal wihangora to mitji

*Eh? Phone's ringing. I wonder who's calling?* I thought as I pulled out my phone.

(Phone call starts)

'Yoboseyo?'

'Joon hyung! Hurry back to the dorm!!' I heard Mir whisper with great urgency.

'Waeyo? Why are you whispering? Where's the rest?' I asked.

'They're dealing with this Jessica girl. She suddenly appeared at our dorm and demanded to see you. We told her you weren't here but she doesn't believe us! She's really pissed now. Hurry back hyung! Before she does something stupid! HURRY! Bye!' came Mir's rushed reply.

(Phone call end)

*Who's this Jessica girl anyway?*

[Jessica's POV]

'I don't believe you! You guys are all lying! Ask him to come out here RIGHT NOW!' I shouted at the four guys that were currently present.

'Yah!!!! He's not here! How many times do you want us to repeat it?!' a guy with a husky voice shouted back at me.

'YAH! DON'T SHOUT AT ME!' I shouted back at him, pissed. I've been here since three hours ago, demanding to see this Lee Joon guy, who's apparently Sunny's boyfriend. I heard from Taeyeon that Sunny had a boyfriend and decided to pay him a visit. I wanted Sunny to back away from Jaejoong oppa. She already has a boyfriend but she's still hanging around my oppa. What a .

'Woah. What's happening here?' I heard a voice coming from the door.

'Who are you?' I asked coldly. This guy was new. I didn't see him in the past three hours that I was here.

'Lee Joon. Who are you?' he asked back.

'Jessica Jung.' I said.

*So this is Lee Joon huh? I've got to admit, Sunny has a really good taste in men.*

'What do you want? I heard from my members that you have been asking for me.' he asked.

'I'm just here to warn you about your girlfriend. Make her stay away from Jaejoong. He's mine and I don't want anyone to take him away from me.' I said coldly.

'Whatever. Now that you've said what you want, can you leave now?' he said coldly.

'No one tells me what to do.' I said and flicked my hair before leaving.

(Back to Sunny and Jaejoong)

[Sunny's POV]

*I wonder what does Joon oppa want to tell me about. He looked so serious...*

'So, Sunny, do you want to continue playing the games?' Jaejoong asked.

I wasn't in the mood anymore. I feel like I'm cheating behind Oppa's back. What did he think when he saw me and Jaejoong hugging? I hope there won't be any misunderstandings because of this...

'Jae oppa. I'm a little tired. Can we go back? I think we played enough.' I said.

'Sure...' he replied.

[Jaejoong's POV]

*Thanks a lot, Joon. You just ruined a wonderful day.*

'Come on, let's go back.' I said and pulled Sunny towards the exit.

(Back at the dorms)

After walking Sunny back to the dorm, I ensured that she was safe and sound before making my way towards the DBSK's dorm.

'Hey guys. I'm back.' I said once I was through the door.

'Yo. Where've you been hyung?' Junsu asked.

'Just practicing in one of the rooms.' I lied.

'Oh really? Because I saw someone in the carnival today who looked awfully similar to you, hugging a girl at the archery booth.' he said and smirked.

*Oh . How did he know? Did Changmin rat on me? Damn it. You should never trust the maknae. Changmin-ah, you're so going to get it from me later...*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D So what's Joon gonna tell Soon Kyu? Will it be good or bad news? Sica was at Joon's dorm too! :D I'm currently trying to change my writing style so that explains the irregular updates. I've been reading some fanfics and trying to learn from them because I find my writing really horrible.  >.<

PLEASE COMMENT! Kamsahamnida! :D