Two years on...

The Revenge

Didn't receive any comments for the previous chapt ): Here's chapt 5~ Chapt 5 is mainly all thoughts. :D

[Fast forward two years]

{Soon Kyu's POV}

It has been two years. Joon, Mi Jung and I are now best friends. However, like what Joon said, Hara still hated me. She would always find ways to bully me whenever she had a chance and me, being the stupid one, never once stood up to her. Joon kept to his word though. He always stuck by me to ensure that I would not get bullied...but Joon can't always be by my side forever right? I still hated Jaejoong. I still couldn't forgive him and was always thinking of ways to plan my revenge, but it was hard with him being the Kingka and all. Joon's probably the only guy I can ever trust. When I met him two years back, I hadn't actually planned on befriending him but something in him changed my mind. The feeling I would always get when I'm near him still remained, even after two years. Something's seriously wrong with me, but I don't know what...or maybe I knew but just didn't want to accept it. Throughout these two years, I have also changed. I got rid of my geekish spectacles and replaced them with not-so-geekish spectacles. Mi Jung wanted me to wear contacts but I don't like the feeling of wearing contacts. I got rid of my nerdish looking clothes and now wore more feminine ones. I became more sociable too but the number of friends I had always remained the same and it was all because of Hara. Whenever I started getting closer to a new student, she would always spread rumours or threaten them to stay away from me and because she's the Queenka, they listened to her. I pretended that I didn't know and that I was ok with it but deep inside, I was not. I was sick of the life that I was leading- sick of all the bullying and teasing, sick of everything. My only escape is through singing and dancing. Singing and dancing took all my troubles away. We are now in our final year of high school. Joon and I are planning to audition for SM Entertainment whereas Mi Jung is planning to further her studies overseas. I'm really glad that this year will be our last year in high school because I won't need to see them ever again. It will only be then when I'm free- free from this hell, free from all the teasing and bullying...everything. I just want to forget about everything...well mostly everything with the exception of my revenge. That will always be something I can never forget...

{Joon's POV}

It has been two years...two years since I met Soon Kyu. To tell you the truth, befriending Soon Kyu was never one of my original plans. Falling for her was not one of them either, but I still did. As I got closer to Soon Kyu, my feelings for her grew more each day and ever since that day in the nurse's office, I just could not stop thinking of her. I could never pay full attention in class because I was either thinking or worrying about her. Hara still bullied Soon Kyu and she never once stood up to her. She just endured everything. I hated seeing her like that. I really wish that Soon Kyu could just, for once, stand up to Goo Hara. Soon Kyu may always be all smiles whenever she was with me or Mi Jung but I know it's all just a facade. Mi Jung too, also knows. I know how much she hated Jaejoong, how much she wanted to carry out her revenge, how much she hated her life...everything and I completely understand. Who wouldn't? Jaejoong ruined her life. He was the cause of all her problems. Sometimes, I really wish I can be by her side forever. Sometimes, I really want to confess to her, to just tell her how I feel, but I know she's not ready yet and until she's ready, I will always be protecting and loving her.

{Jaejoong's POV}

Two years. Two years passed with just a blink of an eye. We are now in the last year of high school and are going to graduate very soon. I'm really going to miss high school, all the fun I had here, all the friends I made...everything. I am going to leave school without any regrets, well mostly none. The only thing I regret was humilating that girl in front of everyone. I know she didn't really deserve it but me, being the I was at that time, actually thought it was fun to bully her. I really regretted what i did and wanted to apologise to her, but I just didn't dare. I'm planning to just forget about it and lock it in my past forever. Besides, I have a bright future ahead of me. I was already accepted as a trainee in SM Entertainment and I am really looking forward to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this chapter's a drag ): Please comment though! Thank you!