They Finally Meet

The Revenge

Chapter 17 :D Thanks for all the support! (: Really really appreciate it ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Soon Kyu's POV]

Time passes by super quickly when you're having fun isn't it? The one free week that we both had passed by very soon and it was time for Joon oppa and I to start our training.

==================================================

'Soon Kyu-ah! You better wake up now if you don't want to be late!' Umma shouted in my ear. Her loud and shrill voice woke me up immediately.

'Neh Umma. Don't shout in my ear like that. It hurts.' I complained.

'Well mianhae. I'm not like your joon oppa.' Umma said sarcastically. I made a face and went to wash up. I put on a white fitting tee and a black frilly skirt and fixed my bangs sidewards. I put on a little mascara and lipgloss before going down breakfast. I have never worn make up before but that was until I started going out with Joon oppa. i wanted to look good for him. The things you do for love...

*For the sake of a good impression.*

I ate my breakfast and got ready to leave.

'Be good Soon Kyu. Don't lose your temper.' Umma warned as I put on my shoes.

'I'm always good. Bye umma. Bye appa!' I said as I walked off.

(at SME building)

'Annyeonghaseyo. May I know where Kim Ji Hoo-sshi is?' I asked the receptionist. I felt out of place. Everyone was wearing formal officewear while my attire was so casual.

'Are you one of the girls that are accepted as trainees?' she asked.

'Neh.' I replied.

'He's on the fifth floor. Conference room 2. Welcome to SM Entertainment.' the staff said with a smile.

'Kamsahamnida!' I replied, smiling. I bowed then left.

*The staff are really friendly.* I took the lift and reached the fifth floor. I hesistated outside the conference room.

*What am I supposed to do? Knock? Or just wait?* I was afraid and wasn't thinking straight.

*Just knock before entering pabo!* I took in a deep breath and knocked.

'Come in.' a masculine voice could be heard from inside. I opened the door and walked in.

*Oh my god*

The room was extravagently furbished. There was a big mahagony table in the middle of the room and there were many plush looking chairs surrounding it.

'Excuse me miss. Are you ok?' the same voice asked. I immediately recovered from my daze and looked at the speaker. He was a rather good looking guy.

'Neh. I'm fine.' I replied.

'Are you one of the nine girls that were selected as trainees?' he asked. I nodded my head.

'Your name please.' he asked.

'Lee Soon Kyu.' I answered.

'Hmm...oh here's your name!' he said as he looked at a piece of paper.

'Three other girls are already here. Go take a seat.' he continued.

I nodded my head and searched for a seat. There were indeed, already three girls present. I took the seat that was next to this girl who resembled a mushroom. Next to her was a girl who looked cold and unfriendly.

*She looks just like a Ice Princess...* I thought. Next to the Ice Princess was a girl who had a baby face. The whole room was silent, nobody dared talk as we waited for the remaining five girls.

*This silence is so nerve-wrecking! I wonder how Joon oppa is doing...*

'Ok. All of you are finally here.' the guy said. I looked up from my daze and glanced around. There were now eight other girls present.

*They're so much prettier than me...*

'Hello. I'm Kim Ji Hoo and I'm going to be your manager. You girls can call me Ji Hoo. You all are going to be in a band together. Any objections?' he asked and looked around. There weren't any.

*A band eh?*

'Now, I'll leave you all alone to get to know each other better. I'll be back in fifteen minutes.' he said and left.

*Just great.* The room was eerily quiet after he left. No one made any move to start any conversation.

*I guess I'll give it a shot...*

'Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Soon Kyu imnida. I'm 17 this year.' I said, hoping someone would introduce themselves next, but it made no difference.

'Annyeonghaseyo. Taeyeon imnida.' the girl with the baby face said after a while.

*So that's her name...* Taeyeon's introduction kind of made everyone less nervous and a conversation was soon started. We got to know each other better and also learn about each other's specialities.

*These girls are really not that bad...*

'So, I see that you girls started on the right note.' Manager Kim said. No one had noticed his prescence until he spoke up. The room instantaneously became quiet again.

'Oh come on. Am I that scary?' he asked and made a funny face which cracked us up. The atmosphere also became less tense because of him.

'Ok. Let's be serious now.' he said once we regained our composure. We nodded our heads as a form of reply.

'So what we have here are your schedules, rules and many others.' he said as he lifted up a stack of paper for us to see.

*What the heck!* I thought as I took in the huge stack of notes before my eyes. He gave the notes out and we started reading.

*Oh man. Our diets are going to be controlled too. My fooddddddddddddddd.* I cried mentally. We were also going to have singing, dancing and acting lessons.

*Acting?*

'Ji Hoo-sshi, why do we have acting lessons?' I asked.

'That's because after you debut, you may be asked to advertise some products so we want you all to be prepared.' he said.

'Oh okay.' I replied and continued reading the notes.

'Girls, you may continue reading them later because now, I want you all to meet your sunbaes.' Ji Hoo interrupted.

*I wonder who they are...*

The door opened and revealed five super good looking guys. They entered the room and the girls went crazy.

*What the hell.*

'OMO! IT'S DBSK!!!'

'I CAN'T BELIEVE I CAN ACTUALLY SEE THEM IN PERSON!'

'CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPHS PLEASE?'

*DBSK? The name sounds familar...oh wait...they're the band that's the current craze right now! I don't know much about them though...* I looked at the girls harrassing the five guys and Manager Ji Hoo trying to calm the girls now.

*This is amusing.*

'Girls! Calm down!' Manager Kim shouted at the top of his lungs. The girls seemed to have regain their senses and instantaneously stop their harrassment and looked down, ashamed.

'Mianhae.' Manager Kim apoplogised to DBSK before continuing, 'Now, DBSK are going to be teaching you guys how to sing and dance better. So, for the sake of some of you who don't know who DBSK arem they're going to introduce themselves.'

'Annyeonghaseyo. Jung Yunho imnida. I'm the leader of DBSK.'

'Annyeonghaeseyo. Xiah Junsu imnida.'

'Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Changmin, the maknae.'

'Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Yoochun.'

'Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Jaejoong imnida.'

*Wait a minute, Kim Jaejoong? Oh my god. Don't tell me he's the KIM JAEJOONG.* I thought and observed him closely.

*! IT REALLY IS HIM! This is the awesomest thing ever, and now he's my SUNBAE. What the is this.*

'So girls, Yunho, Changmin and Junsu are going to be teaching you all dance. They will be teaching three girls each. I am going to tell you your groupings now. Once you hear your name, raise your hand. Yunho will be teaching Mi-Young, Hyoyeon and Seohyun. Junsu will be teaching Sooyoung, Soo-yeon and Yuri. Yoona, Taeyeon and Soon Kyu will be under Changmin. Remember your groupings?' Ji Hoo-sshi asked. We nodded our heads.

'For singing, Jaejoong and Yoochun will be your teachers. Jaejoong will be teaching five girls while Yoochun will be teaching four. Those under Yoochun are Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung. Those under Jaejoong will be Hyoyeon, Mi-Young, Soo-Yeon, Taeyeon and Soon Kyu.' he said.

*! Now, he's going to be my teacher! This is the best damn thing I have ever heard.*

[Jaejoong's POV]

I wasn't paying attention to what was going on until I heard my name.

*Oh the groupings...*

'....... Those under Jaejoong will be Hyoyeon, Mi-Young, Soo-Yeon, Taeyeon and Soon Kyu.' Ji Hoo hyung said.

*Soon Kyu? Why does that name sound so familiar? Could it be...* I thought as I observed the last girl who raise her hand closely.

*OH MY GOD! IT'S THAT GIRL WHO I HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOL!*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Jaejoong and Sunny finally meet again :D And he's gonna be her teacher! Haha (: I had to do alot of research for this chapter because I'm not really a big fan of SNSD's, so pardon me if there are any mistakes (:

PLEASE COMMENT! Kamsahamnida! :D