Don't Flirt Spoiler II

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber had become a sensation after the collaboration with Epik High but she also received a lot of criticizm since she give the song to the rival company artist.

"Amber, I admit you are bright and talented singer and songwriter but you are now actually making YG artist more popular." the SM ceo are now confronting Amber.

"Yes, I'm aware of that but this is the only way for me to expand my career since you Sir refuse to take any of my song to be used by our company artist." Amber become braver ever since the whole incident that happening between her and Krystal, heck she is sure that her music career wont end even if SM decided to kick her out from the company. She could see the ceo face softened a bit after her reasoning. 

"Amber, I know about the whole things happening to you. Are you sure you want to leave this company?" Amber was taken aback from Lee Soo Man remarks, she never really want to leave the company that been helping her from the start.

" I never said that I'm leaving" she avoiding the gaze of the old man that she look up to.

"Your action speak louder, you been giving away your song to other company artist even without letting us to listen." 

"I don't have the courage to let someone else listen to it"

"Because you are speaking about your story in your song?" Amber nodded

"Let's make a deal Am, write more song and present it to me. I will personally choose your song for your solo debut next year" Amber was beyond shocked, she never thought that she will finally having her own solo album.

"Are you serious?" Lee Soo Man nodded and show a wide grinned.

"I saw your talent through your first song "Goodbye Summer" but I purposely not taking more of your song to be recorded in your album since the lyrics isn't strong enough" Lee Soo Man looking at the boyish girl in front of him sternly.

"But you prove yourself enough with "Spoiler" and "Happen Ending" the lyrics is so deep that it also make me feel your pain, keep writing Am." he stood and patted the boyish girl shoulder before asking her to leave his office.

 

SM music room

 

Amber walk and passed the dance room and saw a figure that she been missing

"Amber!" she turn to the voice that calling her

"Seulgi?" 

"Where have you been? I didn't see you for awhile" Seulgi hugged the boyish girl and the action didn't left the certain ice princess attention, Amber suddenly feel a chill. She know that Krystal is watching her but she try to resist the urged to see Krystal.

"I was busy with stuff" Amber smile sheepishly while rubbing her nape, she become nervous whenever Krystal is around. The younger girl still have the effect on her.

"Do you want to have dinner with me tonight?" 

"Sure, tell you what. I'll pick you up at your dorm on 8, how does it sound?" 

"Cool, don't forget it. This would be our first date" Amber was stunned but the thought of Krystal making her frowned, she need to move on from the girl. She need to stop being so attached to the younger girl that become her major pain for so long. 

"Hyunggg!!" Amber felt a weight on her back

"Sull!" Amber laugh on her member antics.

"Hyung, you never stop by at the dorm anymore,have you gotten yourself a new dongseng?" Sulli faking a sob.

"I'm sorry Sull, i was busy. I promise I will crash at the dorm more often when I'm free. Okay?" Amber cooed Sulli, she determain to keep on seeing all her member even with the presence of Krystal. 

"Oh, Little prince. You're here" Victoria greeted happily but the leader is well aware of the things that happening between Amber and Krystal, the day she found the boyish girl drunk herself out and keep talking about Krystal sadden her. The ever happy-go-lucky Amber is slowly fading after their relationship wreck, Amber always spend her time alone to the point all of her friend will ask Victoria about Amber whereabout.

"Jie,how are you?" Amber give Victoria a warm hug

"I'm fine Am" Victoria broke the hug when someone tug her shirt

"What about me? you forgot about me" Luna fake a sob

"I didn't puppy" Amber give a bear hug to Luna and spin her around making Sulli pout.

"You didn't even spin me around like that hyung" Amber ruffle her hair after putting Luna down.

"You are too tall Sull but you always be my giant baby" Sulli beam a bright smile like a little kid that given a candy, all of their interaction making someone felt deserted. She feel so awkward and only looking at them from the corner, Krystal feel jealous over them but she couldn't do or say anything about it. She wanted to strangle Amber for accepting Seulgi invitation for dinner, she know Seulgi already eyeing Amber when they were still together.

"Krys, come and greet my hyung here" Krystal thought were interuptted by Sulli voice, she look at them and flashed a weak smile. She feel a bit nervous when she saw Amber gaze were on her, she slowly walk to their direction and stuck her hand out for a handshake. Amber only look at Krystal hand blankly and making the younger girl pull her hand and smile awkwardly, she was about to turn around but something surprise her. She suddenly feel so warm, Amber was hugging her. She miss this, Amber scent and hugs. She was about to hug the boyish girl back but the hug were broke.

"Can I stay at the dorm tonight? I'll be there after dinner with Seulgi" Amber said to them making Luna and Sulli squealing, Amber smile on her member antics and bid them goodbye. Krystal was anticipating for tonight, she wanted to make the time goes faster. She agree to the other member request to stayover at the dorm, she is now calling her sister to inform her.

"Hello unnie, I'm going to stay at the dorm tonight." Krystal said happily

"Are you sure Soojungie?" Jessica was worried on the other line

"Yes unnie, it's been awhile when I spend time together with them."

"Amber will be there right?" unknowing to Krystal, Amber already told Yuri about it and the information didn't leave Jessica.

"Yeah, all of us will be there tonight." Jessica let out a sigh, she know tonight will be hard for her baby sister but she couldn't blame Amber for that. She also witness how Amber suffer back then and until now, she agree that they should have a talk and a closure. Jessica were there when she saw Amber drown herself with a drink and how the boyish girl crying when any of the SNSD member stop her from drinking.

Flashback

"Hey Am, let's hang out tonight at the club" Hyoyeon were on the phone, she want to hang out with Amber since she now the boyish girl will be alone on her birthday.

"Meet up at S club on 9 okay?" Hyoyeon made an OK sign to her member.

"Why don't we just stay here for a drinks? all you should know that Amber can't handle alcohol too well" Jessica said to her member, Krystal told her once that Amber could get drunk only after 2 glass of wine. She saw a faint smile on Yuri and Taeyeon face

"It's her birthday Jess, lets just get her have fun for awhile" Taeyeon said and Jessica nod, she couldn't understand why Krystal treating the boyish girl this way. She remember how shock Yuri, Taeyeon and Krystal when they saw Epic High performance in Inkigayo and she was caught offguard when Amber were called by Tablo. But the surprise didn't stop there, when Tiffany told her that the song were written by Amber she was beyond shocked but it somehow making her pity the boyish girl more.

"Hey Ambro" all of SNSD member greet Amber with a warm hug and Jessica felt a bit awkward when Amber came to her and hug her.

"Happy birthday llama" Amber

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter