Anywhere But Here

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang! Bang! Bang!

 

"Amber, open the door!" Loud banging could be heard, there were few peoples standing outside of the door.

"I said open the ing door Liu!" the voice of anxious and worried Minho filling the silence of the floor.

"What do we do now hyung?" Jackson asked worriedly, all of them are worried as the boyish girl didn't pick up her phone nor appear at the studio.

"Jackson, you and Henry go and meet this complex management. Ask them if they could open Amber door. Minho, try and call Krystal. We badly need her and Victoria help. Me and Eric will stay here, Now go." Donghae ordered and all the guys immediately left.

 

"Am, it's me Hae. Open the door will you?" Donghae said softly, Eric too talk to the girl as they were waiting for the others to come but they only replied by silence. The silence were killing them.

 

 

Flashback

"You know you cant just holding on something which you obviously know is over Am, she doesn't feel the same anymore." Donghae trying to knock some senses in Amber head, the news of the boyish girl lover being with another guy were spreading like a wildfire.

"I know but.." Amber trying to reasons, she know this is coming. Her friends will always bring it up whenever they hung out together and tonight were not an exception. 

"There's no but Am. Sooner or later, she will leave you. You know that but why are you being stubborn?" another jab of words hitting her. Honestly, she is tired of this. The constant nagging from her friends, her endless works in the studio, endless arguiment with her girlfriend. She wanted to rest, her life is beginning to suffocate her.

"Can all of you just please.. Please stop this, I'm tired okay?" she desperately need a stress free day but her friends were oblivious over it.

"Am, we are worried. You know that we care for you." Jackson, being the closest to Amber seems to notice her tones.

"I know, but cant all of you stop talking about my relationship for today? Just for today, I'm begging you. I came here so I could forget about my problem and drinks but none of you are actually helping." she heaved a deep sigh.

"Drinking wont solve your problem Am because the problem now is you, I dont get why you still being with her when obviously the whole world know that she been appearing in public with that CEO?" Minho said while snatching the bottle from Amber hand. The boyish girl couldn't contain er frustration anymore and stood up from her seat.

"You know what? Forget this, I'm done with everything. I'm tired and I just want to keep my mind of everything but none of you are actually try to understand me. So I guess I'll just leave." all of them were stunned by Amber outburst, they could only watch as the boyish girl left their table.

"i guess we're being too hard on her." Donghae sigh and gulp on his beer.

 

End of flashback

 

"Hyung, we're here!" Jackson, Henry and one of the mangement staff came. They wait as the staff open the door before entering Amber apartment. Jackson twist the doorknob to Amber room just to find her lay on her bed staring on the ceiling motionlessly. Neither any of them talking as they watch her, they couldn't say that they were relief. Even when they saw her harm less, her condition now were worrying them. She didn't spare them any glance or uttering any words, she practically lifeless.

"What happen? Where is she?" a loud voice breaking the sience of the apartment. Minho came along with Krystal and Victoria. The three of them are confuse as they saw the others blocking Amber bedroom door.

"What's wrong?" Krystal slip through the human wall and look at the direction Eric is pointing. There is the llama that only lay and occassionally blinking while looking at the ceiling.

"Am?" she said softly while sitting at the bedside.

Silence.

"Am, look at me." still nothing. Krystal motion everyone to leave the room. Victoria were left with th duo and close the door before joining Krystal that sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Amber, please?" Victoria is pleading now, They sigh in relief as Amber gaze were upon them.

"What's wrong Am? Talk to us." Krystal turn to say.

"I have nothing to talk about, just leave." Amber eyes ar on the ceiling again.

"We're worried of you, everyone is. Please, talk to us." Victoria had her fingers in between the boyish girl hair, she is controlling her tears as she saw Amber tears that falling from her eyes.

"I just need a time where I could be alone, clearing my mind from all of the messy life I'm living. I need some comfort, someone.. I need .... Her." Amber voice were too calm for someone who is crying.

"Am, you know we are here for you. I'm sorry if the one you need now aren't here." Krystal feel so guilty while watching her bestfriend is now having an emotional breakdown that she know partly because of someone who is related to her.

"I'm sorry for making everyone worried, I'm.. Okay. I promise I will, maybe not now but I'll be fine" Krystal sigh as she saw the faint smile on Amber face, she know her too well. Those smile were forced but she choose to respect it.

 

Both Krystal and Victoria leave the room and talk to the others that anxiously waiting in the living room. All of the were in a silence as they heard everything.

"I guess it was my fault, I shouldn't brought up about her and force Amber to listen." Minho said.

"Wait, what did you said to her?" Krystal said while rising her brows, a habit that she does when she demand an answer.

"We hang out in a club for a drinks few nights ago and I eventually brought up about uhhhh, you know who. Amber did warn me to stop but we care for her too much." Krystal sigh as she massage her tample.

"You know you had cross the line when you mention about her." Victoria were a bit mad over all the guys.

"We're sorry." the guys said in unisons.

"But Krys, what is wrong with your unnie?" Donghae suddenly asked.

"I dont know oppa, we barely talk or meet. You know she been busy with her own schedule in Hong Kong." truth to be told, Krystal were mad at her own sister. She is in between her own sister and her bestfriend. As much as she want to comfort Amber, she know that she will only causing the boyish girl more heartache.

"I cant believe she going to do that to Am." Henry mumbled.

"We dont know the whole story bro, you should know better than blindly accussing her too. The media had done enough damage." the makne said surprising everyone. Jackson were indeed feel Jessica was being unfair to Amber but he choose to think maturely.

"Thank you" Krystal mouthed to hIm that replied with a small nod.

"I hate to admit that Jackson is right but it doesn't stop me getting angry at her, she should at least give Amber a call. That dino faced llama always told me me about how Jessica had stop contacting her for 2weeks now." Donghae blurted out that making Krystal gasp. Henever thought that her sister are somehow treating Amber badly. She feel more guilty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter