Style

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stephanie Hwang or more known as Tiffany Hwang from the famous girl group- Girl Generation. She is famous of her eye smile and her beautiful looks. She had been successful in her singing career and she is one of the most sought after model, she had her face all over the billboard and magazine. Nylon, myipkin, Chanel, Vogue and some other advertisement, she often flash her smile infront of the camera and wave happily to her fans.

 

2 years ago, she had been in a relationship with the Thai prince: Nickhun from JYP Ent. They were happy during the earlier month, Nickhun got a long hiatus after his drink and drive case. He always call her and they often secretly went out for a date not until someone notice it and spreading their picture in the internet. They finally admit their relationship in public but hen need to distance themselves as some of their fans are bashing on them. It didn't help that Nickhun were now back on his group comeback, both of them getting busier and only manage to call for a short time. After a years, they drifted apart feom each other, even when they were hed to head againts each other group on the same stage, their communication were only when Girl Generation subunit- TTS won. Nickhun gave her a thumbs up and that is all. Ot getting critical when Tiffany agreed to be the MC of #tag a heart. No more midnight calls or text, even if they do, it was merely "How was your day?" or "Have you eaten?" Tiffany did secretly meet up with Nickhun during 2pm MV shooting but Nickhun doesn't seems to be excited on her visit. Tiffany stressed out, she love Nickhun but he doesn't  give enough effort to continue on their relation. When her others member went out for their individual schedule, Tiffany always lock herself in her room, she will silently cry for her cracking love life. One day, she decide to stroll out to get some fresh air. She mindlessly walk at the park at night, she sit on the chair while looking at the stars. There's a lot of people at the park even when it's night time, Tiffany wore a hat to avoid the attention. Her smiles turn to a small sob as she watch the couples that sitting nearby. Suddenly an ice cream were shoved in front of her.

"They said sweet food can heal a problem." she look at the source of the voice and it was from a short haired girl. The boyish girl once again gesture her to take the ice cream.

 

Tiffany POV

 

"Take it before it melt." Amber said but I just stare at her blankly, she finally getting impatient and place the ice cream on my palm.

"Eat it, I dont know if you like it. I just pick the strawberry since you like pink." my eyes widen as I begin to notice something.

"Are you following me?" the words come smoothly from me, I watch as she shook her head. I notice she had a skateboard on her hand.

"I saw you when I was skating unnie, I was going to greet you but I heard you're sobbing." she took tbe seat next to me as she look in front of her, not bothering to look at me she continue.

"You know, people had a time of their life as they were on top of the world but not everything could be fed one empty soul. Sure they could hide it but there will be a time where they will be surrounded by thousand of people but yet feeling so lonely." she finally turn her gaze to me, I was never close to her even when we were in the same company.

"I always saw you in a dorky image, I never know you could be so deep in words. Speaking from the experience?" I said as I wipe the trace of tears on my face.

"Do you want to talk about it?"  instead of answering me, she asked me another question. I look at her hesitantly, she only gave me a smile. A sincere smile.

"It's okay if you dont want to talk about it, no pressure. Just dont keep everything to yourself for too long." she took the spoon and scoop the ice cream before putting it in front of me.

"Say ahhh" She animatedly open and I laugh before eating it.

"That's better, want me to keep feeding you?" I blush on her question, I feel weird inside as I never been this open to someone who isn't close to me.

"No, I have a hand to feed myself. Thank you." I playfully rolled my eyes, she grinned as she watch me eating. I keep glancing on her and she never took her eyes from me. Bora is right about her, Amber could drawn someone with her eyes. Those dreamy looking brown orbs. You see, my bestfriend is close to her after both of them were casted in a show together. I dont quite believe her when she told me that, Bora said Amber were her girl crush. My other member are close to her as well, we did talk few times but it wasn't that long. I was panicked for a second when I saw her stood up and take off her hoody.

"I think you should wear this, if I could recognize you at one glance. I'm sure your fan will did that too, she shove her hoody to me and only left with a white t-shirt.

"What about you then?" I asked as I took the hoody from her, she take off my cap and wear it.

"There, it settle. Wore that hoody and I'll wear your cap instead." she help me to put on the hoody.

"Amber.."

"Hmm?" she hum while looking at the couples that playing with their dogs.

"I kinda feel like wanting to end my relationship, it's getting hard for me now."

"Why?"

"I dont feel like Nick is trying to keep this, us. We're drifted apart." I slowly let everything out of my chest, Amber silently listening to me and sometimes pat my back when I broke down. We spend a lot longer time at the park than I actually planned, I only notice it when my phone ringing. Taeyeon told me to go home and Amber walk me to our home.

"Thank you for tonight Am and please dont call me unnie when we were alone, we are American." I told her and I could only hear her chuckle, she insist on asking me to enter the house before she leave. After that night, we become closer. We often texting each other and sometimes talk on the phone for hours. Sometimes my member mistaken her as Nickhun but I never bother to tell them.

-Tiffany and Nickhun representative confirmed broke up rumours-

The news had been hitting the nation, I wasn't sadden by it. I confront Nickhun after few months of trying to mend the broken relation, he calmly accept it as both of us know where it will heading even if we try to fix it now. My members had surround me and bombard me with lots of question, I calmly answer it. I know they were concern, Taeyeon even followed me on my set after I broke up with Nick, I did protest it but she insist on it and I eventually give in. Some of them were confuse as I didn't show any hint of sadness, they once again cornered with me with a lot of question.

"Fany-ah, did you end your relationship with Nick for another guy?" I admit that the question make me flustered, I look at them in disbelief.

"If I'm meeting with other guy, should you already know it by now?" I crossed my arms and look at them.

"But we saw you talk on the phone for hours, texting a lot and you dont even feel sad when you broke up." Seohyun bravely said to me, I only smile to her before answering.

"I only texting and talking on the phones with my friend, and for your second question. I had been crying for months until I eventually tired of shedding a tears for him. I try so hard to save the relation, believe me. I did but this relationship couldn't last long with one way street. I end it because he didn't show me any effort to fix it." their eyes soften and we end up having a group hugs.

 

It had been a month since the last time I've met Amber, she is now all over the world. Real Man, SNL Korea, I lived Alone, Running Man and the latest is Top Fly. We didn't talk for so long on the phone but she will send me messages during her breaks. She even come to support us on Music Bank, she bring along her favorite milky tea for us. We took a lot of picture but we didn't talk much in front of the others. During our SMtown concert in Japan, we did talk during the ending stage. I saw a fancam that manage to take the video of Amber hugging me, we followed each other on Instagram as both of our fans were curious as I am the only member with instagram that she didnt follow. She make me surprise as she manage to look lively even when she badly injured on her Top Gun shooting. She keep whining as I nag at her for her injury. For godsake, she lifted her member even when her shoulder is dislocated. 

Slowly I begin to question our status, Amber always appear at midnight in front of my house and we end up driving no where. I felt carefree around her, she even teach me how to skate. Eating ice cream on midnight, I even force her to watch a fashion show on TV when I visited her place. She even snuck out from her AS4U when   I told her that I'm craving over cakes, I was shocked when I get a message from her to come out from the set. Yeah, I was having a shooting for #tag a heart too. My fellow MC even tease me for my wide smile after getting my cake.

"Wow, just now you keep whining over your cra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter