I told you I wanna die

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Am, are you sure about this?"

"Positive Yul"

"There's another way"

"We don't have time, cover me and everything will be fine"

"Be safe" Amber nodded, this is their biggest case. The informant contacted them and tell that there will be a trade happening between 2 of the biggest drug dealer gang in Korea tonight, Yuri will lead the elite force to bring down the gang. Yuri and Amber are well known of their skills in the area, they lead in almost half of the successful mission in their department. They were in their abush position but something goes wrong, both of gang know their presence. One by one the elite force team were killed, Amber know there is a traitor in the team. Looking at a certain direction, she rushed toward Yuri and pull her to the ground. The shot missed "Thanks ber" the boyish smiled after successfully shot the sniper, "we are exposed, there's a rat in this team. Find a safe spot, we need to retreat." Yuri give the order to retreat, now they are hiding behind a big crates still alarmed.

"How many left?"

"14 people, 6 down"

"We need plan B" Amber giving a signal to Yuri, they need to find the culprit.

"Alright guys, we going to spread. Minho, you and Onew take the west side." the guys reload their guns and left.

"Amber and Taemin, go to the North west side, stay low. wait until Hae give you the signal." Yuri give another meaningful signal to Amber before the 2 left the group.

"What is this all about Yul?" Siwon have been working with this 2 people for a long time, he know it well the meaning behind the signal.

"There's a rat in here, we need to eliminate it before proceeding the mission."

"It's too dangerous, someone might die from this" he exclaimed

"Everything is covered, now go to your position. We need to do this fast before the whole gang escaped" Siwon grab his guns and went to his position. After awhile, they heard a gunshot from north west. Yuri are now worried, she was about to order Siwon to check on Amber before she saw a group of people running to the door.

"Bring down the rain!" the order made the warehouse filled with gunshots sound, the group that trying to escaped are down. 

"Where is Amber?" Yuri are now panicking

"Yul, back there" Minho and Onew are now running to the back door, Amber is chasing 1 of the gang leader. The guy keep looking back to check on Amber that running after him.

"Stop or I'll shoot" Amber giving him a warning.

THUD!

The man are now groaning in pain laying on the ground.

"Thought you'll need help" Yuri smirking at the latter, she is pinning the guy before handcuff him. 

"Where is the rat?" 

"I tied him at the rails, go pick him up. I want to rest for awhile" Amber said nonchalantly, she silently went into the van and groaned. 

"Hey Ambro, you make us worried." Minho ruffling her head only to be swatted.

"Piece of cake" she flashed her dorky smile

"Alright guys, lets go back to the headquarter. " 

"Do you want to interrogate him Am?" Yuri is holding a file while looking in the room, Amber shook her head weakly. Yuri noticed that Amber is getting pale

"Are you okay buddy? you don't look so good"

"I'm fine, I'm going to take a bath first." Yuri nod and watch her friend went outside the room, she look inside the room looking at the guy that exposed their plan. She take a deep breath to control her anger, she enter the room and slam the file in front of him. The guy is a bit startled, looking around and smirked.

"Did the dyke died?" Yuri frozed hearing the remarks, she grab him by the collor

"What did you say?" She hate it when someone calling her bestfriend a dyke, the guy suddenly burst in laugh.

"I finally manage to erase her existence, the shot got her real good huh?" Yuri finally got the meaning, the gunshot that they heard earlier really came from them. She need to find Amber, she punch Taemin on the face before asking Siwon to continue the interrogation.

 

"Hey Krys, are you at home?" 

"Hey babe, yeah I'm at home now. why?"

"Can I meet you awhile? wont be long"

"Sure, where are you now?"

"I'm on my way to your house, I'll be there in 5 minutes." Amber hung up and turn off her phone, her breath is heavy and she having a hard time to keep on awake. She pulled over not far from Krystal front gate, almost dragging herself out from the car. She took a small gift bag with a box inside, she took her snapback cap to hide her pale face.

Ding Dong!

Amber lean at the wall to support her body

"! my shirt getting wet" she look at her clothes, adjusting her bulletproof vest. The Light are dim and with her black outfit, it's hard to notice that she is bleeding.

"You're here. Come in" Amber look at the girl in front of her, her beautiful girlfriend.

"Nah, it's okay. I just want to give you this" she hand the gift bag to Krystal, the girl took it but before she could open it Amber stop her.

"Open it later, I'm going home now." she was about to leave but a question from Krystal stop her.

"Am, are you mad?" Krystal sensing something is off when her dorky girlfriend didn't look at her, she is getting nervous.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter