Anywhere But Here II

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Is this the end of the moment or just a beautiful unfolding

Of a love that will never be for you and me.~

 

Flashback

Woo~ Yeah~

Cause you are

Beautiful inside, you so lovely and I

Can't see why I'd do anything without you

You are

And when I'm not with you 

Yeah I know that it's true

That I rather be anywhere but here without you

 

The music come to an end, the producer were more than happy as the recording process are finally finish.

"Okay guys, that's an wrap. Congratulation and good job everyone!" His voice echoed in the recording room, all the guys are cheering except of the singer. Her tears are streaming down her face, the pain in her chest are pounding hard. She gave everything when she sing every line of the song, it was her story. She doesn't care if she look pathetic right now, she just want to let go of the emotion that she had trap within her. The boys notice it, they surround her and gave her some comforting pat.

"Let it go Am, let it go." Amber clutch on Donghae shirt while she continue on crying. None of them trying to give a "you'll find someone better" or "she will regret for leaving you" speech because they know it's easier said than done. The damage had been done and the result is what they seeing now. The emotional breakdown of Amber Liu.

"It's hurt so much hyung, I tried everything. I beg her to stay." she said in so much pain in her voice, they know how much she love Jessica. The hiatus of the band for 2 years part of it because everyone is busy with their own life and half of it is for Amber to comfort Jessica. Her girlfriend had been kick out from her groups, she was devastated and that is where Amber play her part. Being there for her, comforting her through her hard time, encouraging her on her passion for fashion. Amber is always there, she even ask if her band could postpone their suppose to be comeback just so she could make sure that her girlfriend is doing fine. That is what making everyone enrage when Jessica begin to be seen with the CEO of the fashion company that she currently in. Amber is no longer in the pictures, they saw how everytime Amber called or meeting her, the couple will only end up arguing. Everytime they argue it will always, always Amber who will apologize. They started to nag at Amber, pushing her to the point that Amber were so defenseless and they were sorry for that. After the breakdown of Amber, they finally had an unspoken decision made in their mind. They will help her even if they have to lose their precious bandmate.

 

"The last song that we record will be your band single." the manager said which quickly being rejected by Amber.

"No, I dont want it to be release first." she said firmly, she own the song. She write it, compose it and give it a life with her voice. Donghae as the leader support her decision without asking the reason.

"But that will make your band a hit, the management agree with it as well." everyone know that management decision will be the final. They were silent for a moment before Eric speak.

"I agree with the management but you see, the song might overpower the other song. Dont you think?" the manager slightly nod.

"That is why I want the song to be release first, so the other song will help your band to get a higher sale for your album." Despite of being a musician, Eric is known to be the mind of the band. He is the one who use his knowledge so their band were noticed by many music label.

"With all due respect Sir, we want the song to be the of our album." that remarks earning the interest of the manager, he gesture him to continue.

"What I'm saying is that, the other song is still going to be hit. We were thinking of using Use Somebody as our single. It was all about the momentum Sir, we want our listener to anticipating to all of our song. If the single is good, what will be next?" he took a deep breath before continuing.

"The point is to make them keep on anticipating. If we release the powerful song first and then release the weak one, they will lose their interest." thr manager seems to satisfy with Eric explaination and agree with it, the song had become a hidden tracks which only available to be hear when people buy their full album.

"Thanks Eric, I owe you one." Amber said as they leave the meeting room.

"Just make sure you write more song like this in the future buddy" he answer and swing his hand on Amber shoulder.

 

End of flashback

 

The crowds are giving a standing ovation to Battle Scar, some even screaming the name of the vocalist. Murmur were heard everywhere and most of it are talking about how good the song is.

"Wow, that is powerful song. I should buy their album after this."

"I heard all of their singles but not this one, they are one sneaky band. I think I'm going to buy their album."

"So meaningful, as expected from Battle Scar." but one of the conversation caught the attention of the Jungsis.

"I heard this song is fully written by Amber" 

"Really? Wow, she is awesome."

"And some say that she wrote this for her ex and knowing her for awhile, I think it's true. She is a devoted lover." the older Jung flinched by the remarks, she came to the award event with Taylor but her seat were close to her sister group so both of them heard the conversation clearly.

"Why are keep fidgetting Jessi?" Taylor asked as he had his hand on Jessica hand, the older Jung politely remove his hand and notice that Krystal were glaring at her. Their relationship become sour after Jessica broke up with Amber, the younger Jung confronted her and after listening to her nonsense reason. Krystal were mad at her. The empty table infront of the Jungsis were now slowly occupied by none other than the Battle Scar member, Jessica ball her fist as she saw Krystal stood and gave a tight hug to Amber. It didn't help as the younger Jung whisper something to the boyish girl that making the latter laugh and hold her hand. The intimate moment between the younger Jung and Amber were distracting Jessica from focusing the entire event. The selcas, the whispering and even the skinships showing their close relationship. Even both of their members are teasing them to the point that Jessica just want to yank both of them away from each other and announce to the whole world that Amber is her's. But who is she kidding? she slowly begin to regret for coming, she regret for everything that she had done. Amber had nothing but being such a sweetheart. Soojung is right. She indeed letting go of someone that truly love her, cherish her. Someone who will stay with her through thick and thin. She had destroy someone who done nothing but to protect her, someone who willing to gave up everything just to make her happy. Will there be a second chance for me Amber? for us?

 

Amber saw as Taylor wrap his hand on Jessica waist, she is getting the message that Jessica didn't leave her because of the long distance relationship but she need a man. Something that below her belt, something that she couldn't provide to the older girl. For the first time she let out a sincere smile, something that she couldn't do to Jessica without breaking down but tonight she smile to her as she caught the older Jung looking at her. She dont know why but she feel relief, is it because she finally could let her go? or is it because Jessica finally found her happiness? 

"Who are you smiling at?" Krystal voice make her broke the eye contact with Jessica.

"Your sister." she answered, Krystal look at her worriedly.

"Stop with that look princess, I'm okay." Krystal looking at her eyes but she found it calm like the one who the boyish girl smiling at never broke her.

"You look okay, finally letting go?" they were talking in rather a low voice.

"Yeah, I guess so. She is happy now isn't she? so you need to stop being sour to her now." that caught Krystal offguard, she shook her head denying it but Amber only laugh it off.

"I heard from Sulli that you didn't talk to her for quite awhile now."

"That giant baby" she muttered under her breath.

"Come on, it's between me and her, you dont need to get mad at her too. She need you." Krystal scoffed.

"She should stop making a stupid decision instead, all of us were there for her but what did she do?"she hissed angrily but Amber only pinch her cheek.

"She need you now more than ever, forgive her. Please?" Amber pout and making Krystal laugh.

"Fine, fine. I'll try to talk to her." she playfully push Amber face to focus on the stage.

The prestigous night had end and everyone slowly leaving the hall with a smile on their face except of Jessica that having almost scowling looks as she was getting heated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter