Photograph

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gimpo Airport

 

 

 

A guy having a hard time pushing his luggage cart to the boarding area since the crowd is pushing and pulling to get close to him.

 

"AJ! AJ!"

 

"Saranghae AJ oppa!"

 

"Kyaaaaaaaa!"

 

The airport securities helping to made a path so he could pass the crowds, he bow slightly and wave to them before went inside the boarding area.

 

"The crowd is no joke." AJ muttered, he send a message to his friends before turning off his phone.

 

 

 

Few hours later...

 

Sydney Airport

 

 

 

"Hey, it's good to see you here man." 2 guys approach AJ that just arrive from a long flight. Benji and Joel Madden or also known as the Madden brothers greeted him and lead him to their cars. AJ Liu is a well known frontman from AADT band that consisting AJ himself as the vocalist, Taeyang as the bassist and Donghae as the drummer. The Madden brothers had contact AJ to become their guest coach in a show called The Voice, the twins believe that AJ could help to boost their team performance as AJ had been one of the highest demand producer in US. After the success of Adele latest album, a lot of A list singer in hollywood trying to had him producing their album but he had announce his hiatus from the industry. Using their friendship as the advantage, the twins manage to make AJ agree to appear in the show.

 

 

 

"Dude, you so popular here." Joel laugh along with his twins on AJ remarks as they manage to escape from the chanting fan.

 

"As if you're not." Benji said as he playfully punching AJ shoulder.

 

"How was Nicole and Cameroon doing? I still can't believe that Cameroon will agreed to marry you Ben." AJ playfully said, Joel laugh harder as his twins are protesting it.

 

"What is that suppose to mean? I'm not that bad you know." Benji whined.

 

"Yeah, I still remember you carrying a Cihuahua for your ex on her reality show. I almost peed myself from laughing."

 

"Shut up!" Benji retort in annoyance, AJ and Joel team up to tease Benji as soon as they got together.

 

"Now I'm starting to have a second thought of having you here AJ." Benji fire up.

 

"Oh you know you love me Ben." AJ answered.

 

"True to that. Anyway, why didn't you bring your fiance together? I'm dying to met her. I remember Hae and Taeyang keep pastering you to date someone back then. Now I miss those 2 idiot."

 

"Krystal is busy, she wanted to come along but her schedule is damn packed. Those 2 doing well in Korea,Taeyang is planning on marrying her girlfriend next year and Donghae is dating someone now." AJ explained.

 

"For how long? That casanova better start thinking of settling down now." Joel join in the conversation.

 

"I think he is getting serious now since he already dating her for quite awhile now, you know how Hae was before. He wont meet up with the same girl for more than a weeks but this time, they already live together."

 

"Finally the wild Donghae were tamed huh? All of you are attached to asian chicks now, lucky that I'm married now." Benji said jokingly.

 

"I got that recordedman,let's see what Cam going to say when she hear this." Joel replay Benji last comment and it making Benji eyes widen in horror.

 

"You better delete it it Joel or I'll tell Nicole about you having another girl pic in your phone." Benji threaten his twins.

 

"Go ahead, I already post it in my instagram and Jessie is Nicole friend." Joel said while smirking.

 

"Damn it, but Cammy know that I'm loyal to her." AJ laugh as he watch the twins keep bickering in the car.

 

"Oh wait, I forgot to tell my fiancee that I already landed here." AJ quickly fished his phone from his pocket before dialling Krystal number.

 

"Put her on video call, aren't you going to introduce her to us?"

 

"Calm down Joel, you do realize that we had a different time zone here right?" Benji knock on his head and recieve a whine from his younger twin. AJ wait until a few ring before Krystal picking up his call.

 

"Princess, I already reach Sydney safely. I'm with the twins now and they been bugging me to put you in video call, is it okay princess?" AJ speak to her in Korea.

 

"Okay, princess doesn't mind" she answered jokingly,AJ switch the call into a video call. The twins were excited and it amuse AJ.

 

"Hello my name is Benji and this is my brother, Joel. It's nice to finally seeing you in person even if it's through a video call." Benji nudge on AJ for translation but the latter laugh it off. Knowing that the twins got no idea that Krystal actuall fluent in English, he decide to tease them.

 

 

 

"Princess, they didn't know that you can speak in English. Let's prank them." Krystal laugh on her fiance dorkiness but agreed to play along.

 

"Jinjja? I bet they are busy asking you to translate everything that I said to them. They are cute. Annyeonghaseyo, Krystal Jung imnida." she said in a bit more cheery than AJ liking.

 

"Yah Jung Soo Jung, are you seriously going to say that in front of your fiance?" AJ were jealous over the small compliment and it making Krystal laugh as she found the jealous llama is cute.

 

"Hey dude, aren't you going to translate it for us? We only understand the Krystal Jung part." AJ are obviously sulking as he answer to Benji.

 

"Just ask her directly." Krystal couldn't contain her laugh and burst out making the twins confuse.

 

"Omo! Is my baby jealous over it? Don't worry babe, you know I love you more than anyone else." she cooed and it's enough to make his face change into a bright one.

 

"We don't understand what you 2 talking about but damn AJ, now I know why you never look at other girl. You got a nice taste, she is indeed hot." Joel said and Benji nod his head eagerly, Krystal beauty stunned them. Krystal blushed over their compliment.

 

"She's mine, now stop gawking at my fiance." AJ playfully shove the twins.

 

"Thank you for your compliment,I hope you 2 could watch over AJ there for me." Kry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter