BHD

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How was the toast? " Amber look lovingly to the sleepy Krystal, she went home late from her filming last night. 

"Good, what did you do yesterday? " 

"Nothing much, I tried to learn how to make toast and some cooking. " Amber was feeling proud of herself since she plan on making a surprise dinner when Krystal finished with her drama. 

"Aren't you going to look for a job? " Amber smiles erased immediately, the question had been going on for awhile. Sometimes they end up arguing because of it. Since Amber came back from the states, she had been jobless. She never told Krystal that she been selling her homemade bottled drinks and she begin to learn how to create her own toast to sell feom home. Amber saw how tired Krystal had been when she came back from work, she wanted to personally attend her precious princess. She thought that her working at home could help them spend more time together, she had making a progress. She didn't had much but she is making some money from it. 

"Just a bit more baby, don't worry about me. " She force a smile before continue on making a sandwich for Krystal. 

"What time you going to leave? " she ask again. 

"My manager will pick me up around 11." Amber glance on her watch.

"You should go and take a bath after this, I'll help you with your stuff. " Krystal just gave her a slight nod, just after she finish her food, she went to take a bath while Amber took Krystal bag and script. She make sure to pack a warm coat for her since Krystal always finish her work late. After an hour, Krystal came out from the room. She went to the living room while waiting for her manager to pick her up, Amber will occasionally ask her question while she answer Amber lazily. They always had an awkward time after the job queation being thrown up. 

 

Krystal POV

I couldn't get why Amber didn't find a job after she came back from states, I know she had been working hard when she staying at the states for 2 years. I want her to have a good financial but here she is learning how to cook and always trying to avoid whenever I ask when she going to find a job here. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like I mind to give her some money but I want us to have a good financial if we want to take our relation to further stage. She always been so laid back, when I came home she sometimes already asleep. When I send her messages when I was working, she always took a long time before replying me. Sigh. I look at my watch and it's almost 11 o'clock, my manager will be here anytime. I heard my phone ringing, I didn't take a long time before answering it. I quickly grab the coat that Amber prepared for me while she took my bag and paper, she always make sure to send me to the van and hand me a thermos bottles. She nod to my manager before closing the van door. It almost had been a routine for her to do that if I went out in the morning. I saw her went back to the house with her talking on the phone. I think she going to go out with her friends again. It remind me how we argue a couple of time when she went home so late after going out with her friends, there's a few times I got heated up when she went out to meet her friends during my day off. I was planning to spend my time with her but she end up going out and came home on midnight when I already fell asleep while waiting for her. I can't reach her phone nor she replying any of my text, unbelievable. 

"How's Amber? " my manager asked me. 

"She's good and I think she will go out with her friends again. " I said while rolling my eyes. My manager always heard me arguing with her. 

" Be easy on her Soojung, she might be bored staying at home. " 

"Yeah, even when I having a day off she go out with them rather than spending time with me. " I huff. 

 

 

Author POV

"Okay, just pick me up in half an hour. " Amber rush into the bathroom after ending the call. It only took her 10 minutes to get ready, she munch the leftover toast and clean the dish when someone ring the doorbell. 

"Okay, I'm done. Let's go. "

"Where are we heading? "

"I found a good place to had our supply, but we need to drive a bit far." 

"I'm okay with that, as long as you drive. " She chuckle. After a long drive, they reach their destination. It was a province 2 hours drive from city, Amber look at the place in a great awe. It was a peaceful place. 

"Welcome Scott, I thought you got lost. " The owner of the place greeted them. 

"Sorry for the delay ahjussi, we came to pick the stuff. " Amber's friend answered. 

"I'm sorry, I couldn't go to the orchard yesterday since my wife isn't feeling well. Could you go and pick the fruit yourself? I will give discount on that. " They were at the orchard to pick up fruits, Amber and Scott had been doing extra business. They manage to get a shop that will help them on selling their homemade drinks so they only need to send the drinks supply to the shop, they got plenty of free time so they went to find stores that selling fresh local fruit and dealing a good business with supplying the shops with fruits. 

"It's okay ahjussi, we can do the work. You only need to stay at home and we'll do the rest. " Amber told the orchard owner, they were given the tools and farming clothes. They had spend a long hours to pick the fruit, Amber forgot to check on her pvone as she trying to finish their work quickly. It was almost 5 o'clock when they manage to fill their truck full. 

"We'll be going now ahjussi, we will be back in 2 days. "Amber and Scott had done changing, they bid the owner goodbye and drive back to the city. They went to the fruit shop that they been dealing with and sell all the fruits. It was the starting of their hefty money income, Amber and Scott spend a lot of time travelling from town to town supplying fruits as well as looking for potential orchard farm that could fullfill their fruits demand. It also the starting of Amber and Krystal neverending fight. Amber had been tight-lipped about her works and Krystal demand over more time together. Their fight always filled with Krystal uttering "letting you had a time on your own", "do you need a break? " or " I must've suffocate you, I'm letting you go. " and it always making Amber upset over it. She end up having a fight with Scott and they too had gone in separate way, Amber went back to her spending most of her time at home again. When she had all time at home again, she had the same argument with Krystal on the younger girl asking Amber to find a job. It leave Amber in fru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter