Blind

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

I woke up today staring at the most handsome creature lying next to me, I smile as I watcch how her chest rise when she breath. I ran my finger through her face, her eyes, nose, cheek and lips. This is what I do almost everyday, I love her. My wife or should rephrase it as my "husband", we've been married for 2 years and I couldn't be more happier than this. " Good morning sweetheart" I smile as she captured my hand and kiss it, they say after marrying  in few years, your spouse will change. they not going to be sweet as they were when you were dating, maybe it was true to others but not for me. My Amber is different, even after being together for 8 years, yes. we date for 6 years before she drop down her knee to propose me. She did change but to better 1, she become sweeter everday, she remember everything, from our first met to our anniversary. "Morning stupid" I met her during her college years, my sister introduce her to me. She is afraid of me at first, it took her years before she start talking to me comfortably. I watch as she wore her shirt and gently lift me from the bed, it was her routine. We wash our face together in the bathroom and she will playfully sprinkle the water on my face, I will wear 1 of her shirt and went to the kitchen to cook for our breakfast. When we were dating, she is the 1 who cook for me almost all of the time since I couldn't cook but as we were married, I started to learn how to cook and I love it. I love how she never failed to compliment me even with the simplest dish that I cook, a lot of my friends envy of me. They keep telling me that I was lucky to married Amber and they are right because she make me feel like the luckiest person on earth. "Smells good baby" she hug me from behind before kissing my cheek, I put the food on the plate before placing it infront of her.

"Your food taste amazing sweety" see? Even with a simple Egg and Bacon, she will keep praising me.

"You just exaggrating it babe"

"Nu uhh, this does taste amazing. I'm the luckiest person to eat the food that prepared by the most beautiful woman on earth" she keep scooping the food into

"Don't talk with your mouth full babe"

"Sorry baby" she said dorkily. We were busy with our own career, as I'm a fashion designer while she is a CEO of the JL Corp but we make sure to have our breakfast together everyday, even when she have to fly to oversea. She will make sure to skype me and have her food in front of her to accompany me even if it was midnight for her and morning for me, tell me how could I not feel like the luckiest woman on earth to have her? she drive me to my company and walk me to the front door of the building.

"Hey baby" I know what she going to say but I still turn around to face her.

"You are breathtakingly beautiful" I smile on that and wave back to her, she will then drive to her company. When the clock strikes 5. she will call me like now.

"Hey beautiful, you going home early today?" 

"Yeah, I manage to finish everything on time today. You going to pick me up?"

"Of course baby, I'll be in 10 okay?"

"Okay, drive carefully"

"I will, love you baby"

"Love you too" I smile as I end the call

"Wow, Amber still as sweet as ever" I heard Tiffany said, I smile to her and are you wondering why is she here? She is my partner but she is still single.

"Nope" I shortly answered and making her confuse

"What do you mean by nope? I could die from a diabetic with all of her sweetness"

"She isn't sweet as before but she become sweeter everyday"

"Oh come on Jessie, are you trying to make me jealous?"

"Go find yourself a boyfriend" I and make her pout.

"Jessie.." I hum while arranging my stuff on my table

"We are the bestfriend right?" I nod to her

"Can we share Amber?" 

"Yah! Do you want me to kill you?" she laugh on my response

"I'm just kidding Jessie but I think I'm going to get married if I find someone like him" I walk down to the lobby with Tiffany and wait for Amber, even the female staff at the lobby were envied me.

"Hey baby" Amber walk in the lobby and kiss me, I could see the dreamy eyes from all the people that saw her.

"Hey Tiffany"

"Am, do you have a twins?" Tiffany suddenly asked and Amber answered with a shook, she is totally confuse with my bestfriend question.

"Aish, where the hell can I find someone like Amber, Jessie?" I laugh on her antic.

"Sorry Tiff, I only married to the best. Go find someone else" Amber then laugh along with me

"I'm sure you going to find someone right for you Tiff" we drive back home and I immediately refresh myself and went into our laundry room, we don't have maid in our house even when it obvious that we could hire as many as we could. Just like Amber, I love simplicity and I love doing the house work like a normal housewife. I separate Amber and my working attire from our casual shirt before putting it in the washing machine and Amber will be either at the backyard or frontyard, lawning or washing his car. Everything felt like a fairytale, he is my king and I am his queen. we live happyily ever after but I was wrong. One day I woke up a massive headache but I thought it was a normal headache, I continue my routine and went to work. 1 of my client asking me to meet them at a restaurant, I was about to crossed the road and I almost hit by a car. I'm sure the light turned to green before I crossing, I'm so scared. I called Tiffany to replace me for the meeting and went straight home, I didn't tell Amber as I know how busy she is.

"Hey baby, you're off from work early today. Why didn't you tell me so I could fetch you?" I fake a smile to Amber

"I know you were busy babe so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter