Giving Everything Away For Free IV

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I won't deny that everything that Krystal done to me leave a deep scar in my heart, no.. scratch that, my heart still bleed. I don't think it going to be healed any time soon, I had been trying to mend it for 7 years only to be thrown aside again. I change my number, I even move to a different country so she wont be able to find me. I told my parents to keep my whereabout as secret, I'm trying hard to move on again. Stepping at a new land, a new environment and hopefully a new life. I was surrounded by thousands of people in the airport, I pulled my luggage and went outside to catch a taxi. 

 

"Hwaiting!" I cheers for myself, I told the driver my destination and enjoying the view along the drive. 

 

"Sir, we're here." I sigh as the driver mistaken me as a guy, I paid for the fare and took my luggage to check in. I stayed a cheap but cosy looking hotel in the heart of New York, I dont need a fancy looking room since I will going out all the time. I took a quick bath before taking my bagpack and camera for a stroll, maybe I could find a job while wandering around. I didn't waste a lot time as I begin to click on the camera shutter button as soon as I step outside the hotel. The busy road, crowded walking lane. I momentarily forgot about my heartache as I keep enjoying myself with the scenery. 

 

"Excuse me." someone patted on my shoulder, I turn around and caught by a beautiful smile.

 

"Y-yes?" heck! Why am I stuttering? The lady seems to notice and let out a soft giggle, such an eargasm for me. Damn I sound like a ert teen.

 

"Could you help us to take a picture?" she hand me a camera and I give her a small nod.

Dub! Dub!

 

I clench on my chest as I feel it tugging.

 

"Are you okay mister?" The girl ask worriedly, I furiously nod my head and resume my job. Her brown eyes, how can I describe it? Too mesmerizing, my finger seems to froze as she flash her beautiful smile. I broke my thought and focused on taking their picture.

 

"Wow! The picture came out so good, thank you mister" there it goes again, the stupid tug on my chest.

 

"Amber." I said out of no where, she seems to be confuse by it.

 

"My name is Amber and I'm a girl." I blurt out knowing well the puzzled look on her face.

 

"You look.." her words trailed off

 

"My name is Stephanie but you can call me Tiffany, this is my friend Bora and Taeyeon." I give them a light handshake and I could hear them giggle on my action.

 

"If you don't mind, I can join all of you and help to take your picture for your whole trip." they had a small talk before agreeing to my offer, I'm no longer spending my time alone. This girls kept me occupied. For the whole weeks, I followed them to visit all over New York and even becoming a temporary shopping bag slave. The girls are seriously a heavy shopper, my hand is getting numb for carrying their bags. After few more hours of exploring the malls, they finally decided to stop. I silently sigh in happiness, I made a mental note to turn down their invitation for shopping next time.

 

"I can't believe we only bought this much." Bora said and almost made my jaws drop, my eyes immediately look at the bags that I placed on the floor.

 

"We need to shop more tomorrow." Tiffany said before turning her gaze to me, I shook my head furiously.

 

"I will be visiting another place tomorrow, sorry if I have to turn down your offer." 

 

"Aww, come on Am. It will be fun." I scoffed on that as I really didn't find it enjoyable, I'm not into shopping and I shuddred as I imagine myself wearing the short dress.

 

" I still have a lot of place to visit and shopping mall definitely not in my list, sorry Tiff." I quickly remove my eyes from her pouting face, she keep on tugging my arms making the other 2 looking at us amusingly.

 

"But didn't you said you don't mind joining us in our vacation? Please Am? " Tiffany friends is showing smirks as Tiffany giving her ultimate aegyo and even her puppy eyes, I look away before sighing.

 

"Fine, fine. Stop it already." I said defeatedly, I heard a small laugh from Bora and Taeyeon.

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"Oh, don't mind us. Just stay in both of your world, pretend we weren't here."

 

 "Wait, what?" I frantically dismissing their thought but my explaination only amuse them more, Tiffany only laugh and playfully slap them on their arms.

 

"Stop teasing her, let's head back to our hotel. I need to reat so I could shop more tomorrow." Tiffany remarks making me scoffed, what did I get myself into? Tchh, pabo Amber. I let Tiffany drag me to their hotel as I will be the 1 who carrying their bags. It has been 5 days since I reach New York, I'm slowly working on myself again. Slowly but I definitely going to be okay.

 

Ding!

 

The elevator door opened at their room floor and I keep on whinning at how heavy their bag were.

"Shush Am, it's only some bags and clothes." Bora said and I look at her in disbelief, we were busy bickering over it when we're standing in front of their room door.

 

"Babe, isn't that your friend Amber?"

"Amber!" I turn around to the guy that calling my name, wrong move Amber.

 

Prang!

Familiar sound? Oh yes, definitely. The chance of meeting this person in this foreign land, 0.00001% but it still seems a lot to me. How cruel can life be? And again, my heart were breaking again. The shoping bags on my hands fell on the floor, I bow to Patrick and apologize to the girls. Before Krystal could come to hug me, I hurriedly left them. I didn't wait for the elevator and ran to the staircase instead. I ran and ran until I stopped in front of a convienient store, I enter and bought a pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter