Giving Everything Away For Free II

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV

Flashback

I woke up today with sore throat and heavy head, I called in my supervisor my practical place as I will absent today. Luckily the supervisor is kind hearted and allowed me, Nayeon came into my room.

"Krys, you not going to work today?"

"I'm not feeling well"

"Omo, you having a fever" Nayeon said, she put her palm on my forehead.

"I'll be fine in awhile" I curled on my bed

"We're going to work now, you sure you going to be fine alone?" I nod my head and continue curling on my bed, I unknowingly fell asleep. I felt something wet on my forehead, it was a warm towel. There is a small basin next to my bed, I heard a noise outside my room. I was curious but my throbbing head prevent me from getting up.

"Hey, you are awake" I look at the source of the voice, I was dumbfounded.

"How did you get in here?"

"Nayeon told me that you having a fever and yeah, I came to check on you" Amber is in her working attire and she is sweating.

"Aren't you suppose to be in the resort now?"

"Yeah, in case you forgot. It's lunch break now." She have a tray in her hand

"Here,let me help you sit. You need to eat, I got medicine for you" she never stop to surprise me with her action

"Am, your phone is ringing" she just nod and answer it, I watch her face expression changing as she talk to the person on the phone.

"I'll be there Miss Sharon and I'll stop by at the shop." She end the called and look at me worriedly

"I assume your boss asking you to do something right?"

"Yeah, she ask me to pick up her coffee. Which mean, I have to leave now." she have the apologetic face and I couldn't help but laugh.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You don't have to worry about me, you already prepare everything for me. You should go now, the resort is pretty far from here." she tiy up her clothes and remind me to finish my food and med.

"I'll be here after work" I'm about to refuse but she already left, I sighed. After forcing myself to finish the food and med, I get up from my bed and wash the dishes. I saw my assignment and tried to finish it but I know I couldn't finish it. I only manage to finish 1 sheet of paper before dozzed off again. I woke up from the sound of the front door opening.

"Krys, you okay now?" Nayeon and Hara asked as soon as they strp inside the house, I lazily nod my head.

"Feeling lighter after taking the medicine"

"Did you cook?" Nicole appear from the kitchen

"Nah, Amber was here earlier." 

"Speak of the devil, come in Am" Hara said opening the door for her

"Hello, did I interupt all of you?" all eyes are on her now, I know she is uncomfortable with the stare.

"Not at all, wow. You came straight from work aren't you?" 

"Yeah, was planning to come here earlier but it's kinda busy in the office today. Have all of you eaten?"

"We just came back from work actually"

"Good, why don't all of you take a bath while I reheat the food" Amber have a lot of paper bag in her hand.

"Let me help you" I said and she just push me into my room and throw the towel to me.

"You need to take a bath too" she fold her sleeve and went back to the kitchen. It took me half an hour to finish, by the time I went back to the living room, I couldn't see anyone.

"If you looking for Amber, she already went back home. She got phone call and it seems to be urgent that she left quickly"

"Are you sure you 2 not dating?" my cousins are looking at me

"Where the hell you get the idea from?" I said dismissing their thought

"Just asking, she seems to taking care of you a lot" Nicole nod at Nayeon remarks

"It's her traits unnie, if you are close to her then you'll know" 

"But she didn't the others that way, I remember about you telling me that Sulli was sick before but you never said anything about Amber went there and take care of her" come to think of it, it does make sense but I just shrug it off. We ate our dinner peacefully and I suddenly remember about my assignment.

"Have anyone see my file?"

"You mean your assignment?" Nicole asked

"Yeah, I left it here when I went to bath."

"Amber bring it along"

"What??" I sighed

"Why? Is it important?"

"Of course, that is our assignment. I need to pass it to the lecturer next week."

"Why don't you call Amber to return it to you tomorrow?" Nicole suggested and I palm my head for being stupid.

"I'll do that later"

"Don't forget to take your med, Amber already prepare it, I think she put it next to your bed"

"I should find a friend like Amber" Hara said making us laugh

"Why don't you introduce her properly to us Krys? I don't mind having a girlfriend" I glare at her

"I'm so going to tell Dan about this"

"I don't think Dan will mind since I'm not cheating on him with other guy" Hara said jokingly, making me frown. I don't like the idea at all

"Tchh, tchh I'm joking Krys." I'm feeling guilty right now, Amber is too good to be true. I remember the first time I invite her here. I show her the song lyrics that I write for her, well it was Superwoman by Karyn White. I heard the song from her phone 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08CqZaP0EuA&spfreload=10

I change the lyrics saying that she is my superwoman, I didn't get the reaction that I was expected. She only giving me a faint smile as she read it and that's it. Even Nayeon and Hara that helping me to write it were confuse with Amber reaction, but Amber was never good in expressing her emotion in the first place.

End of Flashback

 

Amber POV

 

After 6 years, I suddenly woke up after dreaming of someone that I never wish to appear in my dream ever again. I clutched my chest, it pounded so fast it hurts. I wash my face and try to throw all the memories from my mind, the dream feels so real I almost drown in it. Krystal Jung Soo Jung. Her name alone could crumble all my defense, she is the person that I never thought could make me vunerable.

It happen 6 years ago, on my college day, I paid no attention to anyone in my class. I'm an awkward person, shy and silent. No one reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter