The Blower's Daughter II

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 3 years after the wedding but she still couldn't stop thinking about Amber, she miss the girl more and more everyday and the fact that she living in the Liu's resident didn't help at all. Her husband rarely at home and she saw the picture of Amber on the wall smiling happily. "I wish you are here" she mumbled to herself. She looking out the house fromthe veranda, thinking of her happy moment with the boyish girl. "I miss Young master, this house felt so empty without her" Krystal overheard the maid chit chat when she went to the kitchen for a drinks, she know all the maids calling Amber as young master. She sometimes sit and talk with the maids when they didn't have anything to do, all of them mostly tell her about Amber kindness and dorkiness.

 

Jessica POV

This is the ninth times that I snuck Krystal to the apartmentthat she used to stay with Amber, I pity her but at the same time I'm confuse. Like how she choose to marry Steven and now she keep telling me to snuck her totheir abandoned apartment.

"Soojungie, you need to stop doing this" I said as she came back from the apartment

"I can't unnie, I miss her"

"What if Steven found out? He will never let you go out again" I saw her eyes are glistening now.

"I love Amber unnie, this is the only place I could feel her with me" Krystal said in a sad tone.

"You do realize how wrong your action right now, right?" she nod weakly.

"Then you should stop Soojungie, this is complicated matter" 

"But unnie, I love her" that's it, I couldn't keep pampering this girl anymore.

"Then what is on your mind when you decide to marry her dad?" I finally snapped at her.

"I'm afraid of the judgement unnie, this is Korea" I took a deep breath before asking her again.

"Have you ever talk with her about this?" she stay silence before shooking her head.

"Do you know the damaged that you've done Soojung?" she stare at me blankly

"See? You don't know what you have done to the people around you, your fear made you sacrifice Amber" I heard a small sob from her, I sighed and drive to a park. I stopped and let Krystal cry her heart out.

"If only you talk things out with her first, you won't have to suffer this way" I look out the window and watch the kids running at the playground, I smile on their action.

"Unnie, your phone is ringing" Krystal snap from my thought, I look at the screen and saw the caller ID.

"Hello?" I avoid from calling her name in front of Krystal.

"Sure, i'll come by today. See you later" I end the call and saw Krystal eyes were on me.

"Who is that unnie?"

"A friend of mine, she ask me to visit her today" I act casually to avoid suspicion.

"Can I come with you? I don't want to stay at home again" 

"Oh no you can't, I rarely spend time alone with my friend. I'll bring you to meet her next time" This is not a good time for you 2 to meet, not yet.

"Alright, then you should sent me home now. I don't want you to be late" Krystal smile a little and it did bring a pang of guilt to me but I promise Amber to keep her whereabout as a secret.

"See you later baby sister, just call me if you need anything. Okay?" she nod and wave at me before entering her house, I'm sorry Soojungie.

 

Amber POV

 Heard a car parked at the frontyard, I know it was Jessica. She have been visiting me regularly after I met her on the day of her sister marriage.

"Hey, you are here" I greeted her when I open the door for her,

"Yeah, I will be in town for awhile. How are you llama?" I chuckled on her nickname to me, still not change from the first time I met her.

"I'm doing great Jess" obviously a lie,I could see her brows are furrowed.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Who are you lying to Am? Me or yourself?" I hung my head low, she really remind me of Krystal.

"Jess, it's been 3 years. I don't wish to talk about it anymore" 

"You know it's already been awhile, then how come you never moved on" a painful truth but I know she have a point in that.

"I don't know Jess, she still hold the place in my heart."

"This is your problem Am, you should've fight for her back then." I was speechless

"I don't want to fight with my dad Jess besides, she's the 1 that making the choice. I'm the victim here. Remember?" she sighed and took the seat next to me.

"I think I know just what you need" she suddenly exclamied.

"Huh? What do I need?" I asked in confusion.

"A closure" I remember that we didn't manage to talk about everything back then and I do need a proper closure for us.

"I agree withthat but then.." I trailed off.

"You're not ready?" I nodded.

"I want you to do that Am, I'll be there to accompany you" she said sincerely, I know this going to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter