That's All I've Got To Say

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber is a young,hardworking and talented graphic animator. Her boss always praise her as she will unlikely going to be far in her career, she naturally spending most of her time in her office. She was focusing on her screen when a reflection of a girl could be seen, she abruptly stop from doing her work and glance on her. Minah, her boss secretary went to the pantry which is next to Amber desk. She always been Amber biggest crush but they rarely talk as Amber were too shy to approach her. Amber secretly took her phone and took Minah picture.

"Everyone, let me introduce you to Son Heung Min. He will be your new manager replacing Mr Lee" Amber quickly hide her phone and bow politely to him before introducing herself to him.

"I guess you already introduce yourself to Amber, she is 1 of our company young talent. I'm sure you going to be satisfy with her" Mr Kim said while patting on Amber shoulder while the latter only smile shyly toward her new manager. Minah step out from the pantry and walk to their direction.

"Minah, you are here"

"Yeah, I went to the pantry for a drinks"

"It's great to see you here, Son Heung Min shii this is my secretary, Bang Minah." Son Heung Min were obviously captivated by Minah, he offered her a handshake instead of bowing. Minah on the other hand are shocked by his gesture, she shook the guy hand to not wanting to look rude. She try to pull her hand but the guy grab it a bit tight. Amber looking at their intertwained hand bitterly, she quietly went back to her desk facing on her screen but her mind were filled with something else. "Damn it" Amber cursed under her breath and ruffles her hair in frustration, the earlier scene clouding her mind.

"Mr Kim, can ask for an early release today? I think I need  a rest" Amber went to her boss office

"Sure, since our last project is done. I really do think you need to take a break Amber"

"Thank you Sir" she bow to him again before going out from his office.

"You going out?" Amber stiffen when she heard the voice, she awkwardly face Minah.

"Yeah, actually I'm going back home early today. I think I need a rest" she massage her nape, an gesture that she often do when she is shy or nervous.

"Yeah, I notice you've been spending almost all of your time here on the last project with Jung Group"

"I just don't want to be late for the deadline" she smile and excuse herself.

 

On the next day, Amber arrive at her company building riding a bike. She saw her new manager stepped out from his luxury car

"Good morning Mr Son" she greet him and the latter nod before walking away, he suddenly stop walking making Amber accidentally bump to him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Amber frantically apologizing while bosing repeatedly, the coffee spilled on Heung Min coat. But she was confuse as the latter didn't have any reaction, she look at him and follow his gaze. He stopped walking as he saw a gorgeous woman walking to the elevator, she immediately frowned

"Do you know her?" he asked

"Huh?" Amber looking at her puzzled, he point at Minah direction and Amber hesitantly answered.

"Y-yes" he claps his hand and looking at Amber with sparkling eyes.

"Great! Let me be straight, be my "love God massenger" Amber getting confuse

"Be my wingman stupid" Amber froze

'W-what? No I can't" Heung Min looked at her with a cold stare.

"Do you know how much this coat worth?" he point at his wet coat

"You could give it to me, and I'll send it to the laundry." Heung Min cursing himself in his head, that was a lame excuse for him to use her as his love messenger. His brain wrecking another idea and he suddenly remember about the talk that he having with his superior regarding Amber promotion.

"Are you trying to be a smartass here Amber? Do you by any chance having a feeling toward her?" Amber eyes widen in horror, she know how people in Korea despise same gender relationship. Even if it mean to lie to herself, she deny it to protect Minah.

'W-what?! No, why would I? Just because I dressed like a guy doesn't mean I like girl" she look at him, hoping that he going to buy it.

"Fine, but you going to help or I will use my power to stop your promotion" Amber jaws clenched tightly, she know she have no choice but to obey as she need the promotion badly.

"Okay" she answered half heartedly

"Alright, our mission will start tomorrow"

"Wait, what is the mission?" Heung Min huffed

"I don't know if you're acting or you just a plain stupid, of course it will be "Hooking me up with Minah" mission" Amber try to calm himself down from the insult of her manager, she nod and went into the elevator while listening to Heung Min nonsense crap.

"By the way Amber, your clothes are so out of date. At least try to change your closet with the latest fashion" Her manager said before going out of elevator, she greeted her teeth before going into the toilet. She washed her face and look at herself on the mirror "What's wrong with my clothes" she mumbled to herself, she is shocked when Minah suddenly came out from 1 of the cubicle. She felt so awkward now

"You look good in your clothes" Minah suddenly said making her head shifted to Minah side, she heard her chuckled and she blushed without a reason.

"I overheard your conversation outside the elevator, I was in the photocopy room." Amber nod and smile faintly

"Don't listen to him" that is the last word Amber heard before Minah walk out from the toilet.

On the next day, Heung Min called Amber and hand her a bouquet of flower.

"Give this to her and make sure to tell her that it was from me" Amber really hate herself for doing this for others as she know that she always wanted to do the same to Minah.

"Minah, someone asked me to give this to you" Minah looked surprised but still flashing her eyesmile to her.

'Who is that someone?" Amber point to Heung Min direction, the guy is hiding and jump out from his hiding place. That is part of his plan actually but he is embarassed as Hyeri came and talk to Minah before she look at his so-called grand introduction, Minah finally glance at him but only nod and left with Hyeri.

"Why is Hyeri came when I'm about to show my coolness to Minah?" he said irritatedly and Amber almost couldn't stop herself from laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" he hissed to Amber before leaving, Amber burst in laughter as soon as Heung Min disappear from her sight. The next day, Heung Min asked Amber to bring a box of choclate to Minah. She took it and went to Minah desk

'Hey" Minah flashing her eyesmile making Amber gulped, she always love to see those eyes.

"Hey Am, what bring you here?"

"This, he asked me to give this to you again"Amber placed the box on Minah table before pointing to Heung Min direction, Minah smile faintly while looking at the guy that are now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter