Anywhere But Here III

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MaMaybe you're not destinied with mMaMaybe you're not destinied with me, maybe we're not fated together. Honestly I'm dying inside every moment missing you but we will never be together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you still up baby?" A man approach a girl that been busy writing something on a paper.

 

 

 

"I cant sleep and I try to do some sketch for our next collection." the girl scrunch up the paper and throw it in the dustbin.

 

 

 

"Loosen up Jess, you had enough time for it and dont you have your junior designer? Let them do the work." 

 

 

 

" I know, but I want to help the team too Taylor." Jessica let out a sigh, Taylor kiss her crown and slowly pull her arm to bed.

 

 

 

"Let's sleep, you need it to help you clear your mind." Jessica lay herself on the mattress and close her eyes. Truthfully, she still thinking of Amber whenever she stressed out. How the boyish girl comfort her whenever she was down or how the tom will stay up with her until she finish with her sketching. Sometimes she unknowingly compare Taylor with Amber and everytime she do that,she only end up missing Amber more. She begin to look at their old pictures and smile, not until Krystal found out about it and confronted her. She cant blame her sister for getting mad at her because she is telling the truth. She dump Amber because of her insecurities and now she end up regretting it. She is happy when her sister finally agree to help her on meeting the boyish girl.

 

"Amber will meet you tonight but the meeting of you 2 will only in her car." Jessica nod her head eagerly, she dont care if she wont able to have a fancy like they use too. She only want to see her, she determain to have her again. She look at the time and it's almost 4 p.m, she took a shower and planting the words she needed in her head. The time goes so fast and her smile never leave her face, she keep looking on her watch before Krystal came out.

 

"Unnie, I dont want to burst your happiness bubbles but expect the unexpected." the younger Jung remarks making her nervous, the looks on her sister face somehow giving her a clue but she stubbornly shrug it off. She dont want to assume.

 

"She's here." Krystal suddenly said after recieving a message on her phone, Jessica tidy up herself for one last time before going out the door. There she is, her handsome llama that wearing the most simple outfit but still manage to rock it. She nervously took the passanger seat next to Amber, she begin to feel the heaviness in the car. Just as Krystal said -expect the unexpected. She was now clutching on the tom shirt as she felt her world crumbling down with her words. 

 

"I love you, I love you." she keep mumbling while burying her face on Amber chest, her tears are now wetting the boyish girl shirt but she dont care. She desperately need her back, it was never been Taylor but the boyish girl is firm with her decision and she know she cant change it anymore. She leave the quickly and went pass her sister that looking at her worriedly in the living room, she went inside her room and cry. It's over. Even when she said she willing to leave Taylor, even she said she will try to learn to deal with long distance relationship but Amber still wont accept her. So this is what Amber felt when she too willingly leave all of her dreams so Jessica will stay, it hurts. It ing hurts. Jessica cried and cried until she fell asleep on exhaustion.

 

 

 

Jessica were now in a phase of moving on, Taylor had been such a great help for her in this 2 years. She decided to forget about Amber. Krystal, her sister is now happier. She sometimes wonder why but since she is busy going in and out of country while her sister always reach home late from her schedule,she eventually forgot about the question. 

 

"Unnie, I'm going out. Do you need anything while I'm outside?" Krystal hurriedly wore her shoes while asking her.

 

"You have a date?" the question obviously caught the younger Jung offguard, Jessica laugh on the anxious looks Krystal.

 

"I'll text you when I need anything, be safe Soojung." Krystal nod and give a hug to Jessica leaving the house.

 

 

 

"Ready now princess?" Amber flash her usual dorky smile to Krystal.

 

"Yeah,but where are we going?" she said as she finish buckling the seatbelt.

 

"Secret~" Amber answered playfully that earning a smack on her arm.

 

"Now,now princess. We dont want to add hospital for our next destination right? Just do what you usually do in here, while I drive us to the place where I promise will make you forget about your tiring day. Sounds good?" Krystal only rolled her eyes and look away to hide her smile. She could never get enough of Amber smile as well as her affection, the boyish looking girl had ask her for a permission to officially court her few months ago and she wont deny it. She love every single things that Amber done for her, not that the boyish girl treat her less then better before but she had been so sweet to the younger Jung. She did think of rejecting Amber idea of courting her since the boyish girl is the sister ex but who is she to deny it? She grow fonder to Amber, her heart melting eventhough she trying hard to prevent it. Amber had brought her to a lot of place for their secret date, Krystal enjoy every date that they had and it making her looking forward for their next date. 

 

"Still far?" she break the silence while fiddling on her necklace.

 

"Nope, we going to reach the place in 5 minutes. Bored?" Krystal shook her head and turn on the radio. After awhile, Krystal look around the place in confusion as Amber stop the car. It was a small village. She look as Amber greet the elder with a warm hug, she gently pull Krystal arm and introduce her to them.

 

"Halmoni, I brought someone today. This is Krystal." She bow to the elders as a sign of respect and she smile as Amber laugh along with them.

 

"Aigoo, you did great. Come with me." one of the elder drag Amber and the tom flash her apologetic smile to Krystal, the younger girl motion her to follow and have a nice chat with the elders.

 

"How did you know Amber halmoni?" Krystal asked,she is curious as she know Amber have no relatives in Korea since she is a foreigner.

 

"She been here with Sean for some charity, I mistaken her as a guy before." they laugh since it was a normal reaction from others for Amber.

 

"Since then, she will spare some time to visit us and help us to carry the charcoal. She is a great kid." Krystal nod in agreement, no one will object about that. Her face flush as one of the elder ask her a question.

 

"Are you 2 in sort of a relationship?" they laugh when she shyly shook her head.

 

"Aigoo, although it will be hard dont give up kid. There wont be a lot of person who came into your life that will make you feel warm and needed. We wont judge you both, love is a beautiful and mysterious thing and who are we to stop it? it just happen." 

 

"We really not in a relationship halmoni." Krystal said shyly.

 

"That kid haven't ask you to be her girlfriend yet?" another shook from the younger girl.

 

"Aigo, that kid is slow but Krystal shi. Do you love her?" her face completely flushed on the question, she slightly nod and cover her face with her palm. The elders laugh on her cute action and comfort her.

 

"We'll put some senses to the kid, dont give up on her."

 

"I'm not planning too halmoni." the rest of the day spend with Krystal having fun talking to the elders, she also play with the kids in thevillage as Amber is dragged around by the male elders to help them with things. She occassionally check on Krystal but smile as she saw how the younger girl having fun playing with the kids. Amber only got a rest when the elders asking everyone to stop for a meals, it wasn't much but both Amber and Krystal enjoy the food. After the meals, it was time for Amber and Krystal to leave. They bid their goodbye and promise to visit again, Krystal were all smiling on the car ride before frowning as she recieve a message.

 

"What's wrong?" Amber asked while fixing Krystal hair.

 

"Unnie want me to buy some groceries,she said there's no more food in the kitchen." Amber smile and change their destination to the supermarket. She took her hat and place it on Krystal head, she wore some disguise to avoid any commotion. She push the shopping cart and tailing Krystal, she notice the younger girl mostly took instant food. She smile as she planning on something for the girl. When they were in the counter, Amber beat Krystal to pay the bills and she hum hapoily while Krystal were pouting.

 

"You not suppose to pay for all of this." she frown as she look at the amount of plastic bags. Amber only laugh as she close the car trunk. She even be the first to take all the bags leaving Krystal dumbfounded by her action. She is nervous when she punch in the house password as she know Jessica will be there.

 

"Unnie, I'm... home." her words trails off on the sight of Taylor hugging Jessica.

 

"She said yes!" he exclaim happily leaving the younger Jung confuse.

 

"What yes?" Amber appear and almost knock off her feet when Taylor gave him a hug.

 

"She said yes man!" he said happily, Jessica look away as soon as she saw Amber.

 

"Huh?" Amber look at Krystal but the younger Jung had the same looks with her, noticing the confuse look on both of the girls, Taylor finally narrate everything.

 

"I propose to Jessica earlier and she said yes." his is were twinkling while telling them, Amber drop all of the bags in his hand and happily congratulating him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter