Want to want me

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started as Amber become regular visitor at The Bed Club, she often had an insomnia attack and having a hard time to sleep. Her buddies had been inviting her to the club to kills her time, Hyoyeon, Jia, Min and Jackson are familiar faces in that place. Amber Liu, the youngest multibillionaire CEO of her own production company, DPR Inc. She is known as she always on the stage receiving various award for her successful film, on the age of 23, she already having a branch in hollywood that had been producing a lot of box office movie. Transformer, Fast and Furious, Harry Potter, The Hangover. She is indeed a busy woman in her career, and with the help of her friends, she started Step Up, a street dance based film. 

Her inspiration came from the club when she saw the girl that been catching her attention, her dancing figure that had been Amber highlight for the night. Despite the dark and crowded place, that 1 figure had took her breath away. She's been pushing and shoving everyone in her way just to reach the figure but to her dissappointment, the girl had gone in her sight. From that night, she never stop looking for her. Her buddies, which then she casted in her movie always about her mysterious dancing girl. 

"Still have no luck Ambro?" Minho asked as he took his ordered drink, they decide to move their table closer to the mystery girl dancing spot.

"Nope, but I will soon." she said without looking at her friends, her eyes roam around the place until it stop at certain place. Her body seems to move by itself, she determain to talk to her tonight. 

"Hey" she whisper to the girl.

"Hey yourself handsome." they started their talk and dance in the same time.

"Want to have a drinks with me?" Amber said while smiling to the girl.

"Sure Amber." she smirk and the boyish girl eyes widen in shock, she never mention her name to the girl in front of her.

"How did you know my name?" the girl raise her left brows before answering.

"Tell me exactly didn't know you in here?" Amber blushed with her answer.

"Since you know mine, then what should I call you?"

"Boa, Kwon Boa." from that night on, Amber night had been filled with her. They went out for friendly date, she even offered Boa to star in one of her Step Up series. Months of getting to know each other and countless hang out time, Boa were now very close to Amber circle of friends. 

"We had been friends for quite long already but we pretty much didn't know much about you noona" Jackson become AJ wingman and begin the secret interrogation, he know that Amber pretty much cant ask about it since she always had a tongue tied whenever Boa is around. 

"Yes, I figured. For the starter, I am older than everyone here." she eyed on everyone.

"Eyy, I bet you're the same age as Amber." Henry said, Boa chuckled before revealing her real age that making everyone jaws dropped.

"I'm 32 years old, Amber is only 25. So I am everyone noona and unnie." 

"C-can I not call you as u-unnie?"Amber stuttured, Boa smile to her and nod.

"Call me noona instead and why are you stuttering Am? I notice you've been a bit awkward around me now." the guys is snickering and nudge each other, Amber had been so obvious.

"What? Am so not." she said defensively

"See? You even being so defensive, come on Am. You weren't stuttering when you went to me for the first time at the club." she , Boa know that Amber had been eyeing her for so long. She always hide herself whenever the tomboy trying to come to her.

Boa POV

Amber Liu, the most handsomely beautiful person that become my eyecandy for so long. Talented and full of charisma, I only saw her on TV or on the tabloids before until one night. I was stressed over my works and end up drinking at the club, I accidentally bump to her infront of the restroom. I bet she didn't notice me as she is busy talking on her phone, I was momentarily in her eyes as she bows to me repeatedly while apologizing. On the next day, I saw the magazine with her face on the cover.

-Korea youngest CEO and the most successful movie producer in hollywood.- 

I begin to search about her and I found out she is only 24, with tons of box office movie and I found out she is fond over continuos film. She always flew to her company branch in LA every few months, single and undoubtfully rich. But I'm not after that, I'm not getting any younger. On this age, I'm seeking for sustainability. I admit I have been fooling around a lot in the past, I'm 32 years old with a hot figure. You cant possibly think that I have been single all my life right? I've dated younger guy, older guy, rich and poor but none of them making me felt like settling down. To cut it short, the relationship isn't working. After going out with Amber, I must admit that it have been fun. Even when she is a girl, she had male quali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter