Blue Dream

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine day, Krystal standing in front of a buffet table. She is attending a wedding ceremony, with tons of food that served on the table. 

 

"Hey." a voice startled her, she look up and saw the most charming smile plastered on the person face. Her lips slowly curved into a smile.

"Hey to you too." the person went to her side and tell her the gratitude of seeing Krystal presence in the ceremony.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'm happy for you." Liar. Her mind screaming the thought, she felt a prick in her heart by saying that.

"Really? Thanks." there were an unreadable expression, Krystal see it too. 

 

"You look good Am." She look at the boyish girl attire. She indeed look good, she unconsiously walk toward her and her hand fixing the bowtie. Amber eyes never leave her, with a warm looking brown eyes. Krystal felt secure under her gaze, she felt loved. The way the brown orbs were used to stare at her and only her, the muscular arms that used to wrap around her. Krystal gaze were fixed on Amber when the boyish girl uttering the words that were screaming on her mind. 

 

"What did you just said? "

 

Amber looking at her with a pleading eyes, something that Krystal couldn't resist. 

 

"You heard me. " she answered, the fear return to Krystal mind. Truthfully, everyone were shocked when Krystal decided to break Amber heart and leave. Even when both family were clearly didn't againts their relationship. Amber had always been the son that Mr Jung never had and Momma Jung always rely on her to take care of their little princess. When they first tell their parents about their relationship, they even dumbfounded when daddy Jung cheekily poke momma Jung shoulder. That is the time they realize that even their parents were playing bets on their relationship status. 

 

"Are you insane? This is your big day Am. " the words that Krystal knew she didn't wantcome smoothly from her own mouth. This is a battle between her brain and heart. Amber clutched on her shoulder. 

 

"Just say the words and I'll stop this madness Krys. " Krystal shook her head, she is battling from tearing. 

 

"No Am, this isn't right. " 

 

"Please princess. " Amber voices starting to crack. 

 

"It's a no Am, not now. Not ever. " the grip on Krystal shoulder loosen, she could see the boyish girl watery eyes. It hurt her, she keep blaming herself for keep hurting Amber. 

 

"I'm begging you princess, do you really want this? Do you really want me to do this? " Krystal hesitantly nod her head with that, Amber release a heavy breath and turned away. Breaking her gaze from the younger girl. 

 

"Alright, if you said so." their memories with each other playing at the back of their mind, Krystal was the centre of the androgynous girl world. 1 word from her and she know, Amber will do to takes to stop her own wedding but she wont. Not when her fear is over everything. 

 

"This is for the best Am, for your future and your happiness don't ruin it." Amber looking at her is disbelief, she end up giving her a mocking smirk. 

 

"You, I don't seems to know you anymore Soojung. You know better than anyone else but you end up being one of them." she had her pained face, it hurt Krystal to see Amber in this situation. What is holding her back? Her fear of commitment. Amber always want both of them to have a family together but in Krystal case, she afraid of it. When Amber start to talk about her plan to marry her, she begin to withdraw herself from the relationship. She never said anything to Amber and it was too late for her to realize it when Amber had enough of it. She love Amber and she probably couldn't think of anyone else that fit Amber's place in her heart but being the Jung, where pride is more important. She begin to lose her happiness, Dani is beautiful. When she first met her, Krystal could see why Amber choose her. It pained her but in the same time, she know that Amber isn't over her yet. Dani could easily pass as Krystal's little sister, they were iden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter