Journey

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daddy! Daddy!" a voice echoed in the house.

"Have you seen my daddy?" the cute little girl asked the maid but pouted when no one saw her daddy.

"What's with that pout honey?" the girl were shocked but a smile plastered on her face as soon as she saw the owner of the voice.

"Auntie Min! " Min are smiling while opening her arms wide, expecting a hug from the little girl. She didn't wait for too long as the little ran and embraced her.

"Auntie Min, daddy is not here again" Min chuckled as she saw the frowned on her bestfriend daughter.

"You know how busy your dad is little Liu" she said and looking around.

"Now where is the twins of yours? Doesn't he want to meet his cool auntie?" 

"Aiden is in his room" Josephine said while tugging on Min shirt.

"What is it?" Min said as she look at the little girl that tugging her shirt.

"Is it true auntie?" Min look at her,feeling confuse.

"About what?"

"Is it true that daddy is dating with someone?" Min saw the sadness in the little girl eyes, she know that the girl is scared of being abandoned by their daddy.

"Where did you hear it and from who?" Min asked softly, the girl drag her to the living room and sit on her lap.

"I heard it from someone in my school" Min chuckled.

"You know that your daddy love you right?" the girl nod weakly

"But daddy is seldom staying at home, I miss him auntie" Min patted her hair before saying

"How about we give a call to your daddy?" little Josephine eyes immediately sparkled

"Really?" Min laugh on her antics and nod, she fished out her phone an dialled on Amber number. It took awhile before it was picked up.

"Hello?" a husky voice could be heard .

"Daddy!" 

"Hey baby, auntie Min is with you?" 

"Yes, where are you daddy? You promise to cook for us today" 

"Of course I'm going to cook for you today, I'm in the market now buying something. Do you want me to buy you something princess?"

"Ice cream!!" the latter chuckled after hearing the little girl request

"Alright princess, could you pass the phone to your auntie? Daddy want to ask her something" Min were smiling looking at the interaction between her bestfriend and his daughter,she took the phone when Josephine hand it to her.

"What is it Am?" 

"Do you want to stay for a lunch with us today?" Min hummed as a respond

"Cool, I'll be back in 10 min." The call were ended and Min holding little Josephine hand while heading to Aiden room. After awhile, the trio were interuppted by a knock on the door. Aiden and Josephine immediately ran and open the room door

"Hey princess, hello there buddy. I miss you" both of them giving a peck on their daddy cheek.

" We miss you too daddy"  the twins tackle their father before end up rolling on the floor laughing.

"Ehemm, don't forget that I'm here as well." Min jokingly said to the trio

."Hey Minmin. Thanks for coming by today, my kids surely miss their aunt a lot"

"No problem Am, I miss them more" Amber lift the twins up and carry them to the living room.

"Kids, behave. Daddy going to cook first" Amber left to the kitchen with Min tailing him,as the latter busy cutting the vegetable Min suddenly speak up.

"Am, you know that I care for you right?" amber turn his attention to his bestfriend.

"What is the catch Min?"

"Josephine asked me about the gossip of you dating" Amber were surprised.

"How did she know?" Min sighed

"Doesn't metter llama, but is it true?" Amber smiled

"You know I put my children first Min, it's kinda hard to find a girl that willingly to love my kids" he continue with the cooking and fell into a deep thought, he unknowingly sigh.

"What's on your mind?"

"Nothing Min" Min didn't believe Amber answer.

"How long did I know you?" Amber smile and put the food on the plate.

"I'm worried over my kids Min, the news will affecting them" Min nodded

"You should explain it to them Am, now I understand the reason why you decide to hide your kids from the spotlight" 

"I want to protect them, I just hope the fans and media respect my privacy" Amber sighed softly before calling the kids.

"Come on kids, the food is ready" the voice of cheering are erupting in the kitchen, Min watch as Amber smile widely looking on his kids antics.

"Am, have you ever considering to get married?" the kids immediately shot up, their gaze are on their father now.

"Min, I thought we agree on not talking about this in front of the kids" Amber frowned as he eyeing on his kids.

"When did you said that?" 

"Lets just talk over this thing after we eat, shall we?" Min nodded

"Now enjoy your breakfast and make sure daddy wont see any leftover or no more cooking for you two" Amber said playfully.

"Yes dad!!" the twins said in unison making the latters chuckle.

"Don't even think that our talk end here llama" Min said before continue on eating her food. After finishing the food and wash the dishes, Amber told his kids to play in thier play room while he and Min went to the reading room to talk.

"Min, please don't talk about marrying thing in front of the kids again." Amber said sternly.

"It's better if they heard it from you rather than hearing from other people Am" Min pointing out her reason

"Just because you are all famous and rich doesn't mean that your kids doesn't need a mother, think about that" Amber sipping on his coffee and spaced out, he is lucky that Min love his kids.

"Why don't I marry you?" Amber said jokingly earning himself a punch on his arm.

"Whatt?? Hell no Am, I know I love your kids but I really have no plan on spending my whole life being with a llama face like you" she exclaimed

"What does that suppose to mean?" Amber play along and faking a frown.

"Seriously Am, you should get married." Min looking at her bestriend nodding.

"I know Min, but only if my future girlfriend willingly loe my kids as well"

"Daddy, daddy" Amber heard Josephine calling him,crying.

"What's wrong honey? why are you crying?" Amber is now frowning

"Aiden hit me" the little girl is crying while hiding her face at the crook of Amber neck.

"Aidenn" Amber tone are a bit high, he saw Aiden poking out his head at the door.

"Sorry daddy, it was an accident" Aiden is scared of angry Amber

"How many time did I tell you to not hitting your sister?"

"Come here Aiden. Am, I'll talk to him" Min said before going to the sobbing little boy on the doorway, Amber sighed before turning his attention to his daughter.

"Where did Aiden hit you princess?" Amber asked her but to his surprise Josephine look scared.

"What's wrong princess?" Amber examine his daughter body

"Daddy, don't mad at Aiden anymore. I'm scared"

"Scared of what?"

"You" Amber were strucked by the little girl words.

"I'm sorry princess, I won't mad at your brother anymore"
"Pinky promise?" Amber chuckled as he stuck out his pinky finger.

"Now let's go to your brother, I believe I owe him an apology" Josephine smile widely hearing it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter