Artificial Flower

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"First time on stage, this song is about the singer itself. Without further introduction, let's give an applause to our one and only. Amber Liu with the song Shake That Brass!"

"Amber!!!"

"Kyaaa!"

HOO BETTER GET THAT BRASS READY

HERE WE GO HEY

SHAKE THAT BRASS

Here we go again, another stage performance. Wendy is busy this week, I'm lucky that Luna is here with me. I give her a tight hug after the song end, the crowd is unbelievable. They were cheering so loud and it make me happy. After my mini album released, I got many congrulatory from my fellow friends and my family as well. Vic umma and Taeyeon unnie IG are full of supporting messages, Sulli visited me at the backstage earlier on and puppy Luna agree to featured in this week Music Bank performance. My zombie buddy, Min, Jackson, Hyeoyeon, Fei.. Too many names to be listed here, those who are willingly to participate on my MV shooting. I'm glad that they were here, the never ending support. I feel so lucky but I still feel something missing.

"Amber unnie" I shift my attention to the voice, it was Luna. We are currently at the backstage, she is smiling to me.

"Thanks again Lun, this mean a lot to me" I said as I ruffled her hair, she is whining since her hair is messy afterward.

"No problem unnie, this is the least I can do to show my support to you" she said happily

"Did she.." before she could continue, I cutted her off

"I'm going to get something to drink, what do you want?" 

"Anything will do" I raised my brows and nod, there's a lot of people outside of my waiting room. They either going to greet me or congratulate me for my song, I will politely answer them and giving them a smile. Standing in front of the vending machine, I inserted some money to get Luna and myself a drinks. I was about to push the coffee button but I ended up getting myself a different drinks.

"Here you go puppy" I hand her the energy drinks, she took it happily but then the smile fade when she saw the other bottle in my hand.

"What's wrong Lun?" I asked her but she only dismissed it with a shook, I know what is on her mind but I know Luna wont say anything about it either.

"I'm going to meet the other after this, wanna tag along? I'm sure Sulli and Vic omma miss you"

"Sorry Lun, I already promise to meet up with Min after this" I said apologetically

"Alright, are you coming back to dorm?"

"Don't know yet, maybe in the morning" I saw Luna pouted

"Aigoo, that pout doesn't suit you Lunlun" and I received a playful slap on the arm for that

"You should go home sometimes unnie" she give a comforting smile

"I d-did. i mean, Okay. I'll spend more time in the dorm later" flashing my smile. If only you knew Luna..

"Hey Am, wanna hang out tonight? Eric found new place to skate"

"Nah, maybe next time Min. I'm kinda tired"

"Alright, whatever you said zomber" she waved at me and left. I sighed, slowly walking out the building. The smile that I show when the spotlight was on and when my loud friends are around are now disappear, it was a mask to fool everyone. To hide my pieces of heart that left in me, the rest were long gone. To someone to be exact. I gulped on the drinks that I bought earlier.

"Mango" I smiled but I know it was full of bitterness still enough to fool everyone around me. I'm getting used to this mask, the mask that I put on as a show. I suddenly remember on something, I took my phone from my bag. I slide it open and saw several text messages from my friends and Jackie, I sighed again. I turn off my phone and went inside my car, even the car bringing the bitterness in me.

Luna POV

I know Amber only faking herself, she always cut me off whenever I try to ask about this. My eyes were attached to the bottle that she been holding when she hand the drink that meant for me, that drink.... I know she wasn't fan of mango juice, I really have no idea what is happening. After Sulli was in hiatus due the scandal, everything changed completely. I was busy with my musical stage and Victoria unnie is busy with her incoming drama, leaving Amber alone. She's always happy whenever we are around but I doubt if she doesn't feel lonely.

"Hello Lun, have you invited her yet?" Vic unnie said on the other line

"Yes I did but she turn it down unnie, I don't want to make it too obvious" I heard her sighed

"Plan B then, open your group chat. We'll talk there" After the call ended, the chat notification were flooding in my phone.

Min: I failed too :( so who's next?

Luna: How about Eric and Henry?

Eric: I tried but I think she turn off her phone

Henry: why can't we just skip with this surprise plan?

Min: Hen..

Henry: Okay, I'm sorry

Vic: Let's just wait til she came home?

Am, why aren't you opening yourself for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter