Journey III

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal Krystal POV

 

 

 

It was 10 in the morning as I reach Amber house. This time I didn't come alone, Jessica had been bugging me to introduce her to the twins. Amber had give me the spare key so I could visit them anytime since both of us obviously got a different schedule.

 

"Where are they? I thought they wont have any class for today?" Jessica asked as she impatiently waiting for me to open the door.

 

"Unnie, calm down will you? They might be playing in their room." 

 

"Welcome Krystal shi. Oh, you brought a company." the maid greeted me, I introduce her to my sister and the maid gave a bow to Jessica.

 

"Where is the kids?" I asked, there is a glint of excitement in the eyes of Jessica.

 

"They are with Master Amber in their room." she replied shortly and I nod before leading Jessica to the twins room. A smile immediately crawl on my face as I see the sight of the trio sleeping. Jessica is squealing softly as she watch Josephine that sleeping on top of Amber chest while Aiden made Amber hand as his pillow. Me and Jessica take the chance to take the picture of the cute moment before I woke Amber from her sleep.

 

"Am, baby wake up." he stir a bit before opening his eyes.

 

"Hey princess, when did you come?" I plant a quick peck on his lips before answering.

 

"Just now. I know you're tired but you should wake the kids so all 3 of you can join me and Jessica for breakfast." 

 

"Jess noona is here?" her name seems to make Amber eyes open widely.

 

"Hello dork, stop making me wait and get down for breakfast." Jessica greeted him and I only laugh at the startled Amber. I help him remove Josephine from his chest and smile warmly as I saw him waking the twins gently.

 

"But dad, I'm still sleepy." Aiden whine as he comfortably snuggling back to Amber.

 

"Aiden oppa, mummy Krystal is here." Josephine said and it enough to make Aiden jolt up from his sleep. Josephine is a light sleeper, she already awake when I move her from Amber. I motuon them to brush their teeth before joining me in the kitchen.

 

"Kids, dont take too long. I want to introduce you to someone." the twins nod before running to their bathroom. Amber look tired as he lazily walk back to his room to refresh himself.

 

"Unnie, are you ready?" I asked as I could heard the footsteps of the kids.

 

"Kids, no running on the stairs!" Amber said loudly from his room and the twins stop from running and walk toward us.

 

"Good morning mummy!" the twins peck both side of my cheek and I do the same to them. The maid serve the food to us and Amber joined after finish with his bath.

 

"Kids, say hi to Mummy Krystal unnie." Amber ordered, Jessica chuckle as the twins obey him.

 

"Call me auntie Jess."

 

"Annyeonghaseyo auntie Jess, my name is Aiden and this is my twin sister Josephine. We are 4 years old." both of them bow but Jessica hug them instead.

 

"You are right Soojung,this 2 is so cute." she pinch their cheek lightly. The twins warm up to her almost immediately and now they are bonding in the playroom after eating their breakfast. While me and Amber having a talk in the living room. I can feel something is bothering him.

 

"You look tired babe." he pinch the bridge of his nose before answering.

 

"Works is getting crazier and Josephine cant sleep well last night, I came home around 4 a.m and end up asleep on their bed when I try to put Josephine back to sleep." I pull Amber in my embrace and softly ran my hand on his hair.

 

"You work hard baby." I said as he put his hand around my waist while he tuck his head on the crook of my neck.

 

"Do you have any schedule today?" I can feel him nodding, Amber sat back again and had his hand intertwin with mine. This dork surely know how to make me feel loved.

 

" I have to go to the studio on 3 p.m and Tiger JK invite me to his showcase on 8." He sigh before planting a kiss on the back of my hand.

 

"I think I'm going to take a long vacation after this, I barely had times with my kids." I smile to him, isn't he is a wonderful human being? He sacrifice his singlehood so he could take care of the twins that wasn't even blood related to him. I know he miss his friends and all but he had gone matured and responsible as he enter the instant parenthood.

 

"Yes you should babe and why didn't you just introduce the kids to your friends? You can hang out with them along with Josephine and Aiden." he shook his head, clearly againts my suggestion.

 

"I can't expose them to the world yet, one slips from any ofmy friends will cost the kids freedom. I want them to have a normal life, free from the media and the limelight. I have to be away from most of the time, I'm afraid I cant protect them." See? he care for them too much.

 

"But babe, you cant hide them forever. Sooner or later, everyone will find out. It's better to let your friends know first before the media exploit the truth." he sit in silence, I know he is begin to consider it.

 

"Amber,can I bring Josephine and Aiden to my house today?" Jessica came out along with twins to the living room. Amber looks hesitated but looking at the puppy eyes from both of his kids,he let out a sigh in defeat.

 

"Okay,but only if they promise to behave themselves." I squeeze his hand to assure him that we will take care of his precious kids.

 

"Yay! Thanks daddy." the twins attack him with a hug and shower his face with kisses.

 

"Hahahaha, no problem. I will fetch you once I finish my works okay? listen to Auntie Jess and remember our rules?"

 

"No talking with strangers, careful on the streets, no fighting with each other and no separating from each other." me and Jess cant hide our amazement on how Amber interacting with the kids.

 

"You thought them well llama." Jess said while smirking.

 

"Aishh noona, dont call me that infront of my babies." he whine but Jessica only gave her a sly smirks.

 

"What time you going to fetch them up?" Jessica asked.

 

"My schedule might end late, is it okay if I fetch them around 10?" Jessica seems not to mind it,well I like it better if I could help to take care of the kids. I never had a chance to take care of someone as I was the youngest in my family.

 

"Just call me when you're done babe but can we took them out? Like going to the park or something?" I raise my brows, the kids are tugging on the hem of his shirt.

 

"Aishh, fine. But if anything happen, call me. Okay?" I nod and the twins cling on my hand as soon as their daddy give them the approval. I know how much they want to go out and play with their friends at the park, not that they dont have their own playground on their backyard but it's different when they get to play with other kids too.

 

"You and auntie Jess is the best mummy" Aiden whispered to me, I giggle on his remarks.

 

"Pack some of your clothes with Josephine, we going to have lots of fun today." I wink at Aiden and he drag her sister along to their room. Amber look at me suspiciously but I just flash him an innocent smile.

 

"Go and get ready now, drop us home before you going to studio. Okay?" I pinch his cheek and usher him to go home.

 

 

 

Amber POV

 

I quickly took a bath and wore my outfit but as come out, Krystal had a disapproval looks on her face.

 

"What?"

 

"Really Am? you have to attend a showcase later, at least wore something that didn't look so plain." she drag me nack into my room and rummaging my wardrobe.

 

"What's wrong with print tee and skinny jeans?" I mumbled but shutted by her glare, that glare send a shiver to my spine. I slightly shiver.

 

"Here, change to this polo and wear this jacket." she really look like a wife now. Wife, I'll get use to that. I unknowingly grinning as I had that thought on ny mind.

 

"Stop with that stupid smile dork, hurry up before you getting late. I'm going to check on the kids now." I think I smile too much it making my face hurt. I grab my snapback and my bag before leaving my room. Jessica had this boring looks while waiting for us.

 

"Looks better llama." she smirks as I frantically looking around for my kids presence.

 

"Noona,stop calling me that." I whine but she only laugh at me, I raise my brows as I saw my kids having a backpack.

 

"Hold up, what's in your bag lil guy?" 

 

"Mummy ask me to pack some clothes daddy?" I furrow my brows, something fishy about this.

 

"Yah llama, you going to be late and they can just took a bath at our house so they wont stink when you fetch them." Jessica smacks on the back of my head. I winced in pain and pout.

 

"I have a name noona amd why do you need to be so violent to me infront of the kids?" I said as the kids are now laughing on my misery.

 

"Come on now, I'll drive you girls back home." the drive were filled with the twins asking a rapid question to Jessica which she happily answered. It wasn't long until we reach Krystal house. I help on carrying the twins bag into the house before bidding them goodbye, I hope this to brats wont giving Jessica and Keystal a hard time.

 

"Behave kids." I wave to them before going to the studio. The rest of my days were going as normal, disscuss with my team over my song, adjusting the music and more meeting with the producer and music technician. I occassionally call Krystal to check on the kids before absorbing myself to works again.

 

"Thank you for your hard work Am, we'll see you again tomorrow." I bow to the crew before going to my favorite hyung showcase venue, I was on my way when ny phone ring.

 

"Yoboseyo, Amber speaking." I heard a crying voice on the other line.

 

"Hello?" the sound of it alarming me, I quickly stop my car on the road side.

 

"Am, it's me Krys. We on our way to the hospital now, Aiden is injured."

 

"What?!" I accidentally raise my voice to her, I ask for the hospital location and drive.

 

"I'll be there. I'm driving so I have to hung up now." I end the call before calling for Mi Rae noona.

 

"Hello noona, could you tell JK hyung that I might not able to attend his showcase today? Something come up and I have to be in the hospital now. Sorry noona." I'm lucky that noona is an understanding person but I know I still have to face JK hyung later. I drive as quickly as I could to the hospital and frantically looking for Krystal.

 

"Daddy!" Josephine ran and throw herself to me, I pick her up and walk toward Krystal and Jessica that having a worried look on their face.

 

"What happen?" I sense that Krystal seems scared of me,maybe because of my sudden outburst when she called.

 

"Aiden were playing chase with the kids in the park, he saw a kid crying when her kite were stuck on the fence. Me and Jessica were playing with Josephine and the last thing we know is Aiden groan in pain while holding to his arm. The kid mother told me that Aiden climb to take the kite for the little girl." my face soften as she explain.

 

"I'm sorry Am, it's my fault that I bring them out." even Jessica feel guilty over it b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter