Part of the list that I won't tell a soul

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

 

It was a fine evening for me to go out and hang out with my buddies today, we text in a group chat to meet up at the nearby skate park. Being a pro skater, I rarely had time to spend with my friends. I had been travel outside my country for tournament. In fact, I just got home last night from Japan X Games. 

"Yo llama, how was the tournament?" My friend Mark asked when I reach the park, I brought along my bags that contain some gift for them.

"It was great, I almost lost though."

"You? lose? Come on Am, how can a 8th times world champion lose?" Min said and everyone errupted in a big laugh, we then fooling around with each other when I saw a kid ran to the middle of the road while chasing his skate.

 

"Hey kid! Stop!" I ran toward the kid and suddenly a var came to our way so fast that I spun the kid around and push him to the road side, I felt my body came in contact with the metal.

 

Thud!

 

My head is spinning and I can feel my head is bleeding, I tried to stand up and 5 figures went to me and begin to beat me. I’m struggling to shield my body, I heard muffled voices calling my names and the figures begin to retreat but not without kicking my head.

"Amber!" and my vision turn black.

 

8 months earlier....

 

A boyish figure were skating along the Han river, the figure is none other than Amber Liu. The famous X Games champion, she is wearing a hoody and a snapback. After a long training for her upcoming championship, she decided to take a break and just enjoy the night view along the river. Ditching all of her team mates, she is alone when she accidentally bump to a short blonde girl that end up having her topping the stranger. She quickly stood up and offer her hand to help the poor girl.

"I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I didn’t see you there." the blonde glare at her before slapping the boyish girl hand, Amber frown as she watch the girl keep mumbling.

"What did you say? I can’t hear you miss."

"Can’t all of you just leave me alone for a day? Aren’t my life miserable enough for you to hurt me physically now?!" the shorter girl sudden outburst stunned Amber, she feel so guilty when the girl were then sobbing.

"I’m really sorry miss." She hung her head low and when the shorter girl finally calm down, she chuckled and it surprise Amber again.

"Sorry for my outburst mister." she wipe her tears and extend her hand for a handshake.

"Taeyeon" Amber were momentarily captured by her smile.

"Amber and I’m a girl." Taeyeon eyes widen while looking at the handsome girl infront of her.

"Sorry but you look too handsome for a girl." Amber chuckled and dismiss it, she was curious of Taeyeon earlier reaction.

"You’re not the first, so.. why are you walking alone around this hour? It’s dangerous you know." Amber carefully examine Taeyeon expression, it turn sad and it was a cue for her to drop the question.

"On the second thought, want to hang out with me? Only if you trust me." Amber said while smiling sincerely, Taeyeon look hesitant for awhile but she nod eventually.

"I know a place for us to enjoy the night view, let’s go?" Amber pick up her skateboard and walk side by side with Taeyeon, they end up stopping at a stall and Amber ordered for 2 serving of ddubbokki.

"I hope you’re hungry, sit here." they ditch the bench and sat under the tree, Amber offered her skateboard as Taeyeon seat. They ate and talk for hours until Taeyeon phone ringing, she look a bit sad leaving the boyish girl. She forgot about her fought with her boyfriend and feel thankful to Amber as she seems to understand that she refuse to talk about her problem.

"I’m sorry Am but I need to leave now, until we meet again." Amber nod and give her a wave while her eyes is following Taeyeon back until the shorter girl get into the van. That was their first meeting, the second meeting happen at Seoul X Games championship. Amber just finish talking with her team, she heard the announcement of the opening performance and she went near the stage and saw a familiar looking in a distance. 

"Taeyeon?" she unconsiously call out said the name out loud and the shorter girl turn her head to Amber direction.

"Amber?" the boyish girl jogged slowly to her while smiling.

"What are you doing here?" She look at the shorter girl outfit and before Taeyeon could reply, her manager call her.

"Taeyeon, come on. You’ll perform after this song ended." Taeyeon nod and excuse herself but not without Amber giving her the ’fighting’ gesture, the shorter girl is on the stage now. Taeyeon eyes are wandering to catch a glimpse of Amber that dorkily dancing to her song, she smile as she gave the boyish girl a playful wink. She tried hard  not to laugh as she saw Amber flushing face. She is expecting for the boyish girl to wait near the back stage but to her disappoinment, Amber were no where to be seen. She decided to follow her stylish and manager to watch the games and a loud cheer caught their attention.

"This is the battle of the title for Women skateboard division, let’s give the loudest support to all of our contestant!" the chant of a name making Taeyeon curious, she heard the audience murmuring of a familiar names as they walk nearer.

"Look at her, she look so handsome. Kyaa!" This is Taeyeon turn to be surprise, she saw how Amber look focus and calm. 

"Ladies and gentleman, give a big applause for the world current number 1 champion. Amber Liu!"

"Kyaaaa!"

"Amber! Marry me!" Taeyeon chuckled as she heard Amber fangirl scream, she is now aware of Amber popularity among the extr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter